Thread: [Fixed] APB J-man lair shaper forms Missing in action

Default [Fixed] APB J-man lair shaper forms Missing in action

J-man lair shaper forms have escaped from the Lair shaper trainer In there escape these forms broke the quest line and are on the Run they are to be considered armed and extremely Scribe able Pleas contact me if they can be hunted down ! need them

ok bad attempt at police APB off

Pleas what happened to them ?
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: APB J-man lair shaper forms Missing in action

Wops sorry dubble post perhaps a mod can combine them

Steps to conferm

greated him asked him for a nother set then he toled me to use naka coin opend traid window he only carrys expert and master

also quest line will not furnish these forms !
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

beginner, journeyman and some of the expert and master lairshaper forms are quested
    Chromos - 100 Ancient Lunus, 100 DragonCrafter,100 Lairshaper
    Titles - Expert DragonCrafter - Expert Lairshaper

WE don't seem to be getting them with the Quest. I believe I saw sometings in the forums somewhere that said would be fixed witrh next patch, when that comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cromos_Swordbreaker View Post
    beginner, journeyman and some of the expert and master lairshaper forms are quested
    Actually under normal circumstances the forms I refer to as low skill forms (2 components) namely the Imbued Bars, Primal Essence and Excoriation formula's are quested... The high skill forms (3 or 4 components) can be bought from the trainer up to Master.
    At lvl 78 Lairshaping the low skill forms are the only 3 I still have Journeyman, the Crystalline Lattice, Maelstone and Flowstone I already have Master form scribed.

However I am happy that if there is a wider issue of forms not being given that I still have loads and loads of T1 stuff to do so it wont be effecting me immediatly.

Plus I can always start with the T5 and T6 Lattice, Maelstone and Flowstone.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Yep, I can confirm this bug.

I just reached level 40 lair shaping today and went to the trainer for my quests. The quest text tells me to purchase the forms from the trainer. There are no Journeyman level forms to purchase. The quest also does not give the forms as the previous quests have.

This puts a bit of a snag (or at least really slows down the process) in attempting to level lair shaping until this is straightened out. I'd gladly pay coin for a formula so that I can finish my T3 lair vault!

Hoping, hoping, hoping for a patch-fix on this whenever possible! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Loc View Post
    WE don't seem to be getting them with the Quest. I believe I saw sometings in the forums somewhere that said would be fixed witrh next patch, when that comes.
    Considering Live hasn't had an update in well over five months.... yeah. Hopefully sooner than soonTM I'm really waiting for this fix (and about four others too)

I have a friend who put in a ticket many weeks ago asking for his journeyman forms, who got told to wait for the patch.........he doesn't log in much any more.

Dracaena

I too know someone who left because of this bug ...

Xz

If this bug has been around for so long on the live servers it is weird that there has never been a hotfix to correct the issue.

I guess I was one of the lucky ones to receive the Journeyman forms before the break...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Around the time it got broken mobs started to drop them as well. If your on Chaos I might got some of those looted.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

I can really only play on my main these days. Sad though as I really really want to play something other than just lairshape on Shian.

One is waiting for these formulas.

Another is waiting for the frost beetle fix.

Another is waiting on.... some other think that's "fixed on blight" Honestly, I've just stopped turning in tickets altogether. It's impossible to know what's not applicable. The last three tickets I've sent in came back with the response of "it's fixed on Blight" or "not applicable because we've just changed that quest".

Yeah okay, great. :/

Default Re: [Fixed] APB J-man lair shaper forms Missing in action

This is fixed on Blight.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information