Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texture fiddling question

Default Re: Texture fiddling question

Thinking about tweaking the program a bit in the near future. Any feature requests other than "save as foo.ext rather than foo.agh.ext" ?

I'm not entirely sure I can do anything about the output resolution, but some experience with my map maker might provide a method of exporting odd shaped textures properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Fridlekh View Post
    Thinking about tweaking the program a bit in the near future. Any feature requests other than "save as foo.ext rather than foo.agh.ext" ?

I'm not entirely sure I can do anything about the output resolution, but some experience with my map maker might provide a method of exporting odd shaped textures properly.
    It seems to work great Fridlekh - the only two odd things, and both are easy to work around, are the flipped image and the occasional odd size - which you mentioned above.

Overall, it's a great little app - thanks from all of us who use it.

It is not so much that it is an odd size - it seems that it goes to the nearest 128 / 256/ 512 etc.. so if the size is 90 x 200 ie will export as 128x256 ..

I do not find that hard to work around - once you realise it will happen each time.

My dearest wish would be to be able to get the file with the alpha intact.

As it is, any blank areas get filled in - sometimes with funky patterns - it would save me tons of time if I did not have to go back and work out what parts I need to remove and then removing them prior to modifying them.

Thread Information