Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blight Update 178 Discussion

Default Blight Update 178 Discussion

Use this thread to discuss Blight Update 178.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Blight Update 178 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post

• Myloc Birthing Sacs can no longer be pulled from their spawn location.
    Awwwwww Was fun to gather them up and watch them flail.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Quote Originally Posted by walkerglassmire View Post
    Awwwwww Was fun to gather them up and watch them flail.
    Its also an exploit.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

The ablative threshold is increased significantly for tiers 3 and up.
    Does that mean CoT will be stronger at t3 and up ?
    sorry i don't understand

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilios View Post
    Does that mean CoT will be stronger at t3 and up ?
    sorry i don't understand
    It means that the amount of damage required before CoT breaks is higher for Tiers 3 and up than it was with the previous patch on Blight.

Apologies but this is related to Blight Delta 174. Up until 176, I have not found any of these:
    Blight Anchors will again spawn around Delgarath.

I will look to see again if I can find them with this patch. I know this was one of the items that was holding up finishing one of the questlines in Delgarath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

They were set to spawn again in 174. If they weren't, this is the first I've heard about it. Which means nobody bothered to report it.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

personally, i haven't seen a blight anchor in months, and i have been looking for em too.....
    they certainly aren't in the old places i know about, anyway....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth
    They were set to spawn again in 174. If they weren't, this is the first I've heard about it. Which means nobody bothered to report it.
    It's possible they are spawning, only I couldn't find them. I flew around Delgarath for about 30-45 minutes each time I checked, but it could be a slow spawn and it's a pretty large area.

I am hoping that others can confirm if they've found any. I covered the areas from Delgarath south to Travertine and into the blighted area near the sapphires back west past Bannock's ghost down to Blackhammer and north to ML, west to the wind golem spawn (near Tradoc).

Default Re: Blight Update 178

What is required to get master builder emblem?
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

Went to Solistan as carpenter and did not get emblem. Does adv rating 188 qualify as experienced hunter?

I'm not positive Grodec, but I saw a thread in suggestions recently asking for a Master Builder emblem for someone that had all the construction classes @ lvl 100.

I'll second that thread spotting - 100 in all Craft schools.

Also note that the Blight patch did not go in today due to the server problems by the looks of things. Amarie mentioned the Blight update would be TBA. So Solistan won't provide emblems yet.
    Want to know more? Visit the Istaria Wiki!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

if i get a few spare moments during my day's crafting, i will double check, but i didn't find the one that is supposed to spawn near kira and couldn't find the one that spawns by the pickle between aug and taz.....
    i am currently hanging around mith's anvil, so i will try to see if the last stand/harro area blight anchor is where it should be....

blight anchors are fun to play with, i would love to see them come back.....

confirming that master builder is someone who has hit uberhood in all construct skewls.....vel just got her first one in mason the other day!
    thanx colin and grodec, who provide the work and resources to make this great occasion happen!
    long live blight, may we rule for the millions of years!

I just confirmed that the Giant Celery Stick of Doom (ok, Blight Anchor) is spawning on Blight. It's around 28650, 26950 if someone else wants to go looking for it once Blight comes back up from the patch.

It is on a long respawn timer, so if you don't need to kill it for the quest, I would ask that you leave it for the players on Blight who will actually need it, however, as just killing it "because it's there" may cause it to not be there when someone needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grodec View Post
    What is required to get master builder emblem?
    Level 100 in all five construction schools.

On your news page on this website, this patch is mentioned as "Delta 178", but it should be "Blight Delta 178".

I guess I will try wearing gmc emblem when talking to him didnt think of that.

I was trying to analyze the note about Acceleration getting changed... what exactly is happening to it? Is it still doing the same thing, just now is an active ability or what?

Thread Information