Thread: Still a few login problems.

Default Still a few login problems.

I seem to be able to login My main Aamer, but so far I cannot login any of my alts.

I thing I did notice was the launcher seems to hang saying not update performed, then if you click on it on the task bar, it will finish and say successfully started the game .. THEN my main will pop in.

The reason I am posting this here, is I cannot login to the support site in any way no matter what I try.
    Aamer Khan : The Eyes of Istaria : First Herald of Istaria
    Helper to those in need, Guide to the newly gifted, Friend and neighbor to all.

Australia, NSW, Port Macquarie, house, back yard. lol

Default Re: Still a few login problems.

i had the same problem Aamer, i restarted and mine still had issues, i re-D/L the patcher and then it worked fine for me... otherwise i'm not sure but i'm sure you'll get it sorted out though eh???

Abs!!!
    Abraxix!!!

Default Re: Still a few login problems.

Same situation.

My first log in attempt resulted in a very long wait to get character stats and finally the 'floating in the sky' effect.

I then cleared the world cache and did a full scan, which allowed Kaeliss to log in.

I was eventually able to get my alts logged in my simply retrying several times, waiting through the very long character stats wait each time.

I'm sure it will get sorted in due time.

Thread Information