Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EVENT: Wraiths

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

Default Re: EVENT: Wraiths

I've got the Redbacked Spider Eye, Frost Pygmy Shrunken Head, Desert Wolf Fang and Ectoplasm (lended to me) spoke to him and got nothing, I didn't have my Crystal Orb, Shards of Faces or my filled Vials - started that bit just to pass time - though, perhaps I'll go try with the other items but I'm doubting it will work.

Oh I didn't talk to Semeneth though, I don't think it's required to complete the riddle quest specifically but meh... I'll try it.

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

elevan

Quote Originally Posted by Atolmyth
    I've got the Redbacked Spider Eye, Frost Pygmy Shrunken Head, Desert Wolf Fang and Ectoplasm (lended to me) spoke to him and got nothing, I didn't have my Crystal Orb, Shards of Faces or my filled Vials - started that bit just to pass time - though, perhaps I'll go try with the other items but I'm doubting it will work.

Oh I didn't talk to Semeneth though, I don't think it's required to complete the riddle quest specifically but meh... I'll try it.
    dont know if its still in or not, but there used to be a bug where you still needed to have the Pygmybot gear with you(used to be 5 items before big patch but they removed the gear), could be that its already fixed.

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

I must say I never really encountered that particular bug - well then again I never got to turn the items in because even then I didn't have the Wraith Ectoplasm then the quest got broken, so I couldn't really tell. Yes, I remember back then there were five items... actually, were there five items? I only remember four: Pygmy Shrunken Head, Red Spider Venom, Pygmybot Gear and Wraith Ectoplasm - and I still have the Pygmybot Gear. ;p

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

Dracko

Okay been hunting wraiths in deadPool, NDL and WD exclusivly for the last 36hrs+ in stretches of 12hrs a time, before a break and back at them. In all this time not a single drop of wraith ectoplasm.

Luca have pm'd you as tried using tickets before but after 3months ya just give up. Could you please look into this issue for us, we are hitting a mighty fine brick wall here.

To all the hatclings out there who are doing the helian side of RoP know this that there's quite a few people now activly search for wraith ectoplasm drops. (im trying to organize even more).

To anyone else If you know of a location of wraith's please feel free to drop me a PM and I will go check them out for the hatchlings.

-------
    In search of the elusive (None - existant Wraith ectoplasm)

Was in a group today helping out a young Hatchling called Mytzi to get the ectoplasm in WD.

We eliminated many groups with Wraiths among them, no drop at all.
    I have several ectoplasm myself but i hear it does not work if i just give them out and it must be looted by the person with the quest.

Anikitos
    Anikitos

100 Warrior / 100 Cleric / 100 Shaman / 100 Guardian / 100 Monk / 100 Spiritist
    60 Druid / 40 Chaos Warrior / 36 Mage

Dracko

I have created a channel on unity called "wraiths" if you are interested in helping with the search then please join this channel.

Thanks in advance

Torquil

Couldn't make it, had to work late [:'(]

...anyone know who this 'Tzael' is, who claims to have looted the stuff..?

Richaard

I was with him last night with Xun and Yas Azhat if I see him I will ask for you.

Sounds to me like a case of "selective memory" in several instances here.

If the wraith leaders DO drop ectoplasm, it is rarer than even a Granny Nuffle's Carrot Skrimple cap, as MANY have hunted the wraith leaders since they reappeared, and NOT ONE of the people I know has seen an ectoplasm drop.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Thread Information