Thread: Well, looks like it's time to face reality

Default Well, looks like it's time to face reality

I've spent the last two years hardly playing at all, thanks to a change which has added entirely too many slaps in the face to hunting. I have been quite matter-of-factly told that there are no plans in the works at all to reduce the number of face-slaps in the new system, so its time to stop throwing good money after bad.

My sub expires on the 28th, and i won't be renewing it. This will be the first time since i found this game that i have not had a sub running. Even when EI had the game and one didn't actually need to pay to play, i still payed my sub because i enjoyed the game so much. In these past two years, i have held onto my sub in the vain hope that, some day, the confectioner revamp would grow to include a dragon class for confection.

It is quite painfully obvious that the intent of the devs is to kneecap any dragons who prefer not to suckle on the teats of bipeds, and i cannot be part of that.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Well, looks like it's time to face reality

farewell in your future, shur! i hope you find things that you enjoy!
    and i hope that you drop by the forums and let us know how you are doing!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

While we never personally met, it is always a sad day to see a fellow dragons hibernation turn potentially permanent.

I hope that one day you will allow your dragon to wake up from hibernation and fly the world of Istaria once again.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Its your choice to leave but when confronted with adverse changes i personalty see them as challenges and i never back down from challenges

In other words retrain your self like i have the game is still enjoyable just you cant be to reckless any more

in any case farwell and hope you can find games out there that sute your style of play
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonboy View Post
    While we never personally met, it is always a sad day to see a fellow dragons hibernation turn potentially permanent.

I hope that one day you will allow your dragon to wake up from hibernation and fly the world of Istaria once again.
    well, that depends on VI. They might come out with something interesting enough, but i'll have to beg forgiveness for not holding my breath.

Thread Information