Well, after having done nothing but play dragons since game launch (and through the multitudes of quit-forget-come-back-quit-come back-ad nauseum phases...) I've finally decided to give biped gameplay a shot

I've settled on shaman / spearman (with spearman being the "main" class), after looking through all the classes. I'd like the character to be as smooth / "powerful" as possible, and have been doing a bunch of research to get him to that point. Unfortunately I've had zilch knowledge to build on, so a lot of my theories are probably incorrect.

So assuming I'm understanding things, I've figured I'll level Druid and Spiritist to 20, then Shaman to 100, then finally Spearman to 100. (If I'm not dead by then I might pick up Druid to 100 after that.) I'll be cheating and having my dragon craft him a full set of tech'd spells, and try and at least get a set of tech'd Bronze ringmail before I get started.

Anywho, would this work nicely? Any glaring things I'm missing that'll land me into some frustrating circumstances? I was thinking of picking up Cleric too, but that's flirting a bit too close to "overwhelming" for my liking. Seeing as how my caster dragon is already "heal heal and hope it dies", I was hoping to make the biped more along the lines of "kill kill before it kills me", also.

Annnd what kind of techs would I want to put on the armor? I was thinking along the lines of Str, Dex, and 1H pierce skill but that's just me picking random stats.

Thanks