Thread: Istarian designs at Treheyl Creations

Smile Istarian designs at Treheyl Creations

Occasionally the topic comes up here on these forums on how can we, the players, help spread the word about Istaria. Some folk have put up flyers around their community, some have written articles on other online sites, some have made blogs, websites, or posted their art about Istaria and their experiences in Istaria, some have written books about in-game characters, and this is my personal solution.

I have started to create special designs named after certain in-game Istarian characters (with the permission of Virtrium). The first one is The Sonea, which if you have read Pat & Graeme's book you'll recognize some aspects of it. http://community.istaria.com/forum/a...&pictureid=309 The next will be Wind Dancer, who is a beautiful black Saris I've known for years. You'll find these special creations in my Istaria gallery.

The other thing I have done is to offer a 20% discount to fellow players of Istaria. I have set up a special passworded gallery, Carmo's Tavern (hey, you know you always get the best deals in the local watering hole!), on my Yessy site with my creations set to the lower Istarian prices. To get the password write me at my business email [email protected] to set up a time we can meet in-game. This discount I always add on top of whatever the current prices are, so an Istarian buying from Carmo's Tavern gallery would this week not only get the Sweetheart sale of 10% off, but also the Istarian discount of 20% off.
    In my biography on Yessy.com I also give a link to download Istaria and brief descriptions of the two Free to Play options.

To see my creations go to yessy.com/treheylcreations and those of you that have Yahoo accts. you can keep abreast of Treheyl Creations latest news via Profiles under treheyl.

Unicorn's Lady
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Istarian designs at Treheyl Creations

lovely idea, uni, and many congrads!
    the sonea looks lovely!

someday, when i get another job, i will be happy to purchase istarian items!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

way pretty, you have a nice eye for design! :-)

Talking Re: Istarian designs at Treheyl Creations

It's May! It's May! The lusty month of May!!

I hope you are having a lovely first day of Summer! And in keeping with this time of year of many celebrations (Walpurgis Night, May Day, Beltane, International Workers Day, Cinco De Mayo, Mothers' Day) Treheyl Creations is having a sale!

Everything is 10% off regular prices on Treheyl Creations' website and for those of you who have access to the Carmo's Tavern section (just ask me in-game for the password) that means a total of 30% off!!

This sale will run from May 1st to May 9th!

So come pick a Sonea or one of the other lovelies at Treheyl Creations!!
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Last edited by velveeta; May 4th, 2010 at 04:08 PM. Reason: SORRY, MUSICALS MAKE ME CRAZY......

*Grins at Velveeta's Musicals addiction and tosses a link back at her*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTdoYWdFJtM

(One of my early memories is for my 5th birthday my parents took me to see The Music Man while in was showing in Washington, D.C. on it's first stop on the national tour. My all time favorite is: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum.)

*Cough!* Back to my announcement.

Due to circumstances beyond my control (Herman ending up in the hospital with an antibiotic resistant staph in his bloodstream.) I've been too busy to add the new creations that I wanted to for this sale, so I'm extending the sale for a week!

so very sorry to hear that, nell! we think my mom has something like that, she has been in and out of the hospital for the last week...

personally speaking, this is the best song from the best musical ever (actually saw this exact version at the fisher theatre 15 years ago):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVWpgmiIbas

but the goddess who knows all goddesses would never forgive me if we didn't at least mention her musical (another one i have seen more than once - its coming to town next week, wish i could see it again):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-L6rEm0rnY

not being a true artist like you guys, i learned at a young age to perform for my attention, and thus the theatre became my first love. don't think you could mention a musical i don't know.....
    maybe one day, i will post some pix from the days i trod the boards....

anyway, sorry for the derail, nell, and i promise to stop now, altho rest assured i am now trolling youtube for all my faves.....
    gotta see if they have 'le jazz hot' from victor/victoria....
    Last edited by velveeta; May 8th, 2010 at 04:22 AM.

Thread Information