Hey all,

I was wondering if you guys could take a look at this for me. Yes it is the Plan for my lair. Few things to note. Lair is 3x7x7 (and floor 0 ). So I have 8 floors to play with. Other things to note. I already have the T4 Hall in place and I don't want to deconstruct it. I don't have the stack space. So with that in mind and with the current structures that I have atm there are some things that I can't decon. They are: The T4 Hall, T2 Xtal shaper and the four way that is attached.

The lair plan

Other things.... Yes, I thought that I had another square under my entrance to build things. If I had remembered that I didn't the hall would be in a different spot. As a result the things I thought I could put there I can't and so unless I did a fair amount of stuffing around The space on floor 2 was dead. So I put the top third of the first Lair there for looks.

I also realize that I could fit another T6 Library on the bottom floor or could just replace one of the T4's with one. I can do that later if I really need the stack space. Also I like both Helian and Lunus T5/6 lairs so I put one of each in. I did want to put a transmutation shop in as well but there just isn't the room for it and the two lairs. (7x3 oh the pain )

The only resource that is around the lair that dragons can use is T3 Essence and a very very small amount of silver and iron. Go Heather!!

Looking for comments/suggestions

Thanks