Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2010 Content Update

Default February 2010 Patch bugs on Live Shards

Here are a couple of bugs/oddities I have found with the latest patch
    (I created a new thread as I didn't really know where to report them; feel free to merge with an existing thread if needed):

- Graphical oddities (with cache cleared):

The wall and the hill don't fit well together at Dalimond:

Near this place, a player plot has been screwed on Order: it's overlaped with the warrior hall but you can still see some scaffoldings and Gnomekindle decorations. I have not been able to locate the owner's stone though.

The ground looks strange between Dalimond and Bristugo:

- The biped version of the Myloc Queen banner hasn't been fixed: it still asks for a Myloc Hair instead of a Myloc Queen Hair.

- Ssoren the Town Marshall in Sslanis has a quest mark above his head but you can't get any dialog window when you greet it. Tried with a lvl 100 Ancient Dragon and a lvl 100 Healer.

- Music doesn't always play in Solitaire (maybe in other places of Scorpion Island as well).
    Last edited by Firebrand; February 12th, 2010 at 03:42 PM.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Default Re: February 2010 Patch bugs on Live Shards

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    Here are a couple of bugs/oddities I have found with the latest patch
    (I created a new thread as I didn't really know where to report them; feel free to merge with an existing thread if needed):

- Graphical oddities (with cache cleared):

The wall and the hill don't fit well together at Dalimond:
    Got it

Near this place, a player plot has been screwed on Order: it's overlaped with the warrior hall but you can still see some scaffoldings and Gnomekindle decorations. I have not been able to locate the owner's stone though.
    Huh? Near what place?

The ground looks strange between Dalimond and Bristugo:
    Got it

- The biped version of the Myloc Queen banner hasn't been fixed: it still asks for a Myloc Hair instead of a Myloc Queen Hair.
    Got it.

- Ssoren the Town Marshall in Sslanis has a quest mark above his head but you can't get any dialog window when you greet it. Tried with a lvl 100 Ancient Dragon and a lvl 100 Healer.
    Fixed

- Music doesn't always play in Solitaire (maybe in other places of Scorpion Island as well).
    Not sure on this one.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I'd also like to report what I believe is a bug...

When using the Helian Head Scale of the Ancients; Primal Rage would overwrite Primal Roar, when it has never done so in the past, it would stack with Primal Roar. I do not know if this was intentional or not... as I did not see anything in the patch notes that said that Primal Rage would overwrite Primal Roar.

I've not had the chance to test this out with the The Primal Rage crystal yet, however.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Default Re: February 2010 Content Update

Just stumbled upon some floating items, they are in the fallen gnomish town.

The location is 21120, 19893.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Xz

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Huh? Near what place?
    Here, exactly:

I don't think it's normal as the scaffolding on the left is floating in the air (even you can't see that well on this screenshot).
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

There aren't any player plots on that side of Dalimond.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Litarath View Post

When using the Helian Head Scale of the Ancients; Primal Rage would overwrite Primal Roar, when it has never done so in the past, it would stack with Primal Roar. I do not know if this was intentional or not... as I did not see anything in the patch notes that said that Primal Rage would overwrite Primal Roar.

I've not had the chance to test this out with the The Primal Rage crystal yet, however.
    Someone should also test Fangs of Fury + Determination as well. I can test later when I get home from work.

OK, I don't know what it is then, but I don't think it's normal.

Small typo:
    Private Annia Hollin at Bristugo says: "Hello Gifted! Have you come to aid the Vandus Militia."

I think a "?" is missing.

OK, I don't know what it is then, but I don't think it's normal.
    Sure you cleared your world cache?

Yes, I'm sure. I don't think I could do better than deleting the orderhorizons folder in world_cache.
    A friend has noticed it as well.

Cloak of thorns V overwrights ice barrier II, this didnt happen before. Was the change intended?

I'd also like to report another bug...

It appears that Jynasix will no longer offer the Dimensional Pocket quest; both a friend and I have tried to get the quest, but could not...

It appears as if Jynasix has forgotten how to speak, even if he does have the quest bubble above his head

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Litarath View Post

Ok did some testing on blight: Primal Roar is overwritten by the Primal Rage effect from the crystal as well.

Determination is not overwritten by The Fangs of Fury, so that one is ok.

Here, exactly:

I don't think it's normal as the scaffolding on the left is floating in the air (even you can't see that well on this screenshot).
    It has looked like this on Order for many months. It troubled me enough at one point I logged alts into Blight and Chaos to see if the other shards had this mess. Order is the lucky one. I had hoped it would go away when the Dalimond revamp was done. But it still exists as Firebrand reports.

Dracaena
    Last edited by Dracaena; February 12th, 2010 at 11:59 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    Cloak of thorns V overwrights ice barrier II, this didnt happen before. Was the change intended?
    They are both damage shields. So they will conflict. It is working as intended.

Amon, those used to be on a plot only on Order when there used to be a community there right next to Dalimond. When the community was erased the scaffolding was left behind. Was reported several times off & on.

Someone unfortunately has to go in to Order's server to get them erased.

*Gives them all hugs for all the hard work!*
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

So if Sslanis isn't hte only attunement - what other ones are their? Just wanting to know ahead of time .
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

This delta broke my patcher... can't update.

Thy VI for the new/fixed content. Flame and me are enjoying.
    Even attuning is fun
    Sure, bugs here and there, but np for us (if it gets fixed faster than 6 months^^).

Some said, CoT can`t be casted on all levels? Anyone here who can confirm that?

Daknor: Amon said, he does not drop that hide anymore (or that you do not have to kill him to get the hide)- but who does?
    Bersek kwellen still don`t- or how many do we have to kill to succeed?)
    How many hides are needed to get the shield?
    Same qustions for Faffnir.
    Are the 2 quests still linked?
    Sry totally confused about that atm- being asked about that once a day^^
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quills and ice barrier still seem to conflict

Thread Information