Thread: Connection drops infinity

Default Connection drops infinity

ok im getting a bit peeved here.. came back to the game after a few weeks of on off over a few days, come back trying to re-attune to the places that we should already be attuned to since the old timers were hatchlings and just starting out bipeds, i was on my way to bristigo and poof i disconnect im thinking OK this is OK no big, i re-log in clear my cache and i disconnect again, i try this a third time same result. getting a little fed up here don't feel like hitting the recall button on the login selection as i am trying to get somewhere (bristigo)-->(harro)--> (spiritus swamp)--> so on so forth. if its possible to figure out how to fix this id be most appreciative.

~Saphire of lunus
    order shard.
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Default Re: Connection drops infinity

Ever since the Vista patch hit live I have been systematicly thrown out of the game for I guess 2-3 times / day every day.
    Just a hard crash to desktop without any error message or message that I am even logged out.

Barely managed to survive a login the other day because I crashed in ED between the crystal horse shoe and Harro.

So I hope that your problems are not caused by the new content or else I will be crashing even more often then I already did.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

its only when im flying to bristigo from chiconis my plan was to get to harro and such for quests i still need to finish, but i think i fixxed it by recalling just need to spend more money and go back to chiconis and try again hopfully no hard crashes happen.
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Other ppl last week reported problems with crashing in the bristugo area.

Have you cleared your world cache recently?

That might help to clear the problem.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

A whole bunch of client assets were patched out when Order came back up. If you've been bypassing the patcher, now is the time to un-bypass it and do a full scan. The persistent crashing near Bristugo has to deal with an out of date terrain.def file.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Thread Information