Thread: Champions of Istara Armor

Default Champions of Istara Armor

"Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Champions of Istara Armor

Yes, yes, yes! This looks (and reads) very cool! I'm excited to see your plans for this!

Dont see it affecting me due to i play a dragon
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Wow! Very cool! Can't wait to see players running around in this

Oh I'm not worried about that, I know they will have something equally intersting for dragons . Just glad to see it being worked on .
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

What are the stats on it? Will it apply to scales too in some form?

Nostalgia! Champions of Istaria was one of six Guilds on Order Shard (and pre-merge Roleplay Shards) which are ingredient in the Current Annatar Guild heritage.

Knossos

This gets the Ssilmath seal of approval! But kidding aside, I like it, great idea and good looking. Now, this may be idle speculation, but is this possibly the first step towards guild tabards or new armors? Regardless, looks good to me.
    Ssilmath Torshak, Paladin of the Lost, Shaman of the Damned, Master Armorsmith

My other "crack would be cheaper" hobby
    http://ssilmath.deviantart.com/

Looks and sounds great!

looks like it mightbe cleric/healer/plally only?
    No objections even if it is
    Would very much like to see more class specific armour and weapons.
    Can't wait, love it already.

Slighly OT, but I very much like the idea of being in a specific class for a specific reason, I love more strategy (especially for grouping), and while I don't like to see CoT get changed, I don't think it will distract from those classes too much, and give stronger need to keep one active in group at all times (not just an alt resting on the sidelines)

Always love your work Amon
    Last edited by hallucin8; February 19th, 2010 at 02:41 AM. Reason: more Amon praise
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    Dont see it affecting me due to i play a dragon
    now now, dragons have been treated well with many emotes and stuff. let the bipeds have somthin.

After all this has a symbol of their gods, dont think any dragon would want to wear somthing they don't believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by hallucin8 View Post
    Always love your work Amon
    I can't take credit for this one... Both art and story are all Valornyx.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

val so totally rulez!!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

well - how do you respond to that? .. the art and story were mine - but the idea was Amon's.. and Solitare is working hard to enable me to be able to roll out the new armor .. and subsequently make it easier to build new exciting enhancements .. As always there is a team that makes things happen - and it is a joy to belong to a team like this that wants to make things happen .. and believe in Istaria. I'd like to tell you that the current version of the armor makes the Proof of Concept look lame. - I hope, and truly think, you'll like what we have for you on this one. And I trust the next series of enhancements make you happy that Istaria is your home... Sol's work should enable a lot more exciting possibilities .. and I for one am excited by what it may be feasible to achieve soon.
    Last edited by Valornyx; February 19th, 2010 at 08:38 PM.

Teamwork at its best! Wonderful work to all of you.

Thread Information