Thread: Gnomekindle?

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Gnomekindle?

Didn't i hear correctly when Amon said the Gnomekindle and Fall festivals would be turned on with the new Delta?
    The Fall festival is about 80% on but no Gnomekindle?

I got my outfit ready and everything, Slayvite was really looking forward to some posh food too

Default Re: Gnomekindle?

Don't forget about Hammer's Rest too?

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    Didn't i hear correctly when Amon said the Gnomekindle and Fall festivals would be turned on with the new Delta?
    The Fall festival is about 80% on but no Gnomekindle?

I got my outfit ready and everything, Slayvite was really looking forward to some posh food too
    Yes, I heard it too! I want my presents!

I've checked the thread again because this post really surprises me. Months ago Amarie asked in her Fall Developer's Desk for players to share their favorite memories and what they were looking for in the events. There was no mention of Gnomekindle in them but for people asking for the shoulder treants again.

Now I will grant you that I made the "executive" decision to spend the time I would have had to spend to bring back shoulder treants on other things instead. Those shoulder treants were something that players who played in those years can have, hold, use and remember as something special and unique, not something that was supposed to be brought back each year. I'm not saying that new/different shoulder buddies of some sort won't ever return to Istaria, btw.

So I guess the answer to your question is that no, none of the "Gnomekindle" specific content was brought back because other than one or two posts, no one said anything about it.

We were told that we would have an 'end of year celebration' that would be Fall harvest -and- Gnomekindle since neither were present during that time...

Guess I missed/forgot that request by Amarie but I know I've (sure others too) looked forward to Gnomekindle cause of the special item(s) and event we got every year. Makes for a nice change of pace. I am very proud and LOVE the 2 cows MOOooo... and flowers I got last year. The Treant I got in previous years. I agree that the same items can be a 1 time thing, makes them more special. Just dont make them attuned so that they are lost forever when players leave or cant be shared with friends. Like those beautiful flower I've given to good friends. That is the shame of attuning special items.
    Gonna look forward to it for next year, then?

I didn't post on Amarie's thread asking for memories of Gnomekindle, thought it was enough that others mentioned it. My memories of Gnomekindle were from the first year it was out and buggy as heck. I got frustrated making bug reports and went and played other games. I didn't think that was the kind of memories Amarie was looking for so I didn't post.

I was looking forward to seeing the event now that hopefully it would work right and my cook could get her recipes. My characters still have Gnomekindle quests in their logs from that time (2 years ago). I would like to see Gnomekindle. Guess better luck this coming winter.

Dracaena

Thread Information