Thread: Upgrading Account

Exclamation Upgrading Account

I currently have a basic subscription, and I want to change it to a gifted one so i can get a lair for my Adult dragon how do i do this? I was tolf to cancel my subscription to change it but will that not detet my charecters?

Default Re: Upgrading Account

canceling your subscription will only lock you out of logging in until you have another one to replace it. characters can only be deleted by using the character deletion form.

so if i cancell it it will alow me to upgrade it to gifted?

Blog Entries

It would seem that way...
    I looked around on the accounts section of the site to see if there was away to change it without canceling the account.

https://support.istaria.com/ <-- you also may be able to find something here about it as well.

Not sure how much help that is, but maybe a Dev could be of more assistance on this.

The reason you need to cancel, then buy the Gifted subscription is because you can get more than one subscription in this game.

If you want, you can buy the Gifted sub before you cancel the Basic, but you will still need to cancel the Basic. Your characters will not be deleted.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Thread Information