Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Character Profiles

Blog Entries

Default Re: Character Profiles

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm no wiki expert either and I'm not the one who set it up. I have no idea how to change the front page to see the list of categories.
    Could I take a swing at it? >.>

Of course. It's an open Wiki. Everyone can use it.
    TIGRIS EUPHRATES and TEKKA RUNECLAW. Istarian Veteran, The Original Order Shard Herald, Herald of the Spirit Shard. Storm Disciple, Flame Disciple, Spirit Disciple, Ice Disciple, Monk, Ranger, Healer, Druid, Spiritist. Grand Master Biped Crafter.

Name: Sereamha
    Species: Ancient Dragon

Martial Status: Single now, yet another mate vanished.
    Family/Friends: Iyrevi is her only biological link to this world now. She has an adoptive daughter, but she has vanished as well.

Dislikes: Elves on a whole. Stupid people.

Personality: She is a very very old dragon, and her personality reflects this. Many ancients say they may look ancient, but are hatchlings on the inside. She, however, looks ancient and IS ancient through and through. She means what she does and does what she says. If she says something, always believe that she is totally serious, never think she is joking. She does have a playful side though, admittedly it is slightly cynical.

History: Very long and somewhat complicated. Do not wanna type the whole dang thing XD Ask her.
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tigris View Post
    Of course. It's an open Wiki. Everyone can use it.
    I always like to double check, so if something gets weird here on the main page, everyone can blame me!

Edit note: Then I found out.. The page is locked from being edited! XD

How does one add their character profile?? I see everyone using a common format but I"m not to sure where to go to "add profile"?
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

What I did, Frith-Rae, was to go to a profile, then at the top click Edit. When the page editor is open, select all and copy. Then do a search for your character. When it comes up there is no such page and gives you the editor window, paste into that window, then save it, then edit again and start making it what you want.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

ahh okey thank you
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

I'll just add mine here...
    Name: Terathion Shadowsong
    Species: Hatchling Dragon

Martial Status: Well, he is still a Hatchling...
    Family/Friends: A blue scaled Hatchling named Azuleth and a yellow Hatchling named Raktor are his friends. His family is unknown

Likes: Listening to storys of the elders, packing up that hoard of his
    Dislikes: Treants... they are pure evil

Personality: He is a rather optimistic Hatchling, never giving up on what he is trying to achive and quite stubborn, when he has set a goal. He knows that patience and endurence is sometimes all it needs to get something done and he follows that rule.
    When meeting others he tends to listen at first and watch the scene, being respectfull when meeting adult and acient dragons and not wanting to interupt, but once in a group he can start babbeling out like a waterfall.
    Sometimes, his reaction can be slow or catious, when he is unsure what to do.

Hey guys!
    Added Starstilanxs information to the wiki a while back.. I have a bunch of stuff I really need to redo and update the information but you can find him there, I wouldn't be able to post it all in the forums page here XD
    http://roleplay.orderunderground.org/wiki/Starstilanxs

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Oh, goodie. A link to start up the Strata guild page in there.

Just where did Sonea wander off to with that shield?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Late to the party as I'm slow with these types of things.

One of these days I'll put in my wiki.. but I'm just not good at editing wikis -_-

Name: Shian Icereaver
    Species: Dragon

Martial Status: Mated to Nidhogg, has 5 remaining biological children, two adopted

Family/Friends:
    As most her family and friends are sleeping (minus kids), she's taken it upon herself to be an adviser to a young guild made (almost) entirely up of hatchies.
    (Also because player is in school and cannot reasonably keep up with IG friends)

Dislikes: Idleness, laziness, disregard for tradition. Ironically, she dosen't know much of the draconic language. That takes patience that Shian lacks.

Personality: While technically Lunus and adopting the superiority complex, Shian does recognize the usefulness of bipeds and will often treat them as equals in short bursts so long as there is Aegis about to fight.

History:
    In the early years, Shian enjoyed hearing tales of old battles of Tazoon, the cleansing on Feledan and the freeing of the Satyrs and quite resented the fact that she 'missed out' on such epic fights against a hated enemy. As such, she devoted her time and energy towards the 'tradition' of getting to 50, making sure all her quests were done in preparation for the next great fight that was surely around the corner.

While in some small part this was done to please the adults that at the time were preaching about 'earning ones wings', it was mostly done to prove her own strength.

While growing up, honing her superiority complex, she was always finding ways to become faster or stronger than her peers in all things. While others started seeing her as a braggart, she was still waiting for the war that was to come to the point of somewhat of an obsession.

Finding a mate calmed her slightly and the Battle of Lerena satiated her hunger for a large battle. Quelling the obsession just enough to make her less of a braggart, a bit more humble and a bit more wise.

The minute Shian decided to relax and concentrate on raising her children, blight anchors started showing up at her lair door, forcing Shian to send her children off to face the world alone as her lair was no longer safe. Enraged at having to choose between her children and her duty to Istaria, she spent a number of months just scouring the skies and dispatching the anchors whenever she found them.

After helping coordinate the digging of the Delgarath mine, she found the anchors no longer appeared. Without the need for the anchor hunter and with her mate now sleeping, Shian found herself tutoring a guild made up of green hatchlings that could use her experience.

Her 'old' attitudes in regards to tradition and the Rites makes her very jaded towards what should and should not happen. The hatchlings of course did not appreciate the archaic tradition as she had.

Failing to teach young hatchlings in the old ways and much of her family not around, she returned to her home on Winter's Peak where she busies herself in experimenting with crafting blighted scales.

Hmm... I wonder what guild Shian can be talking about...

~Aucapoma
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Thread Information