Thread: Cynical Sage ?

Shadowon DraGhost

Default Cynical Sage ?

Greetings Mighty Ones,

Has anyone seen or have information on Cynical Sage? I had hoped he would be around for my Rite of Passage!

Many Thanks,

Default Re: Cynical Sage ?

I would be happy to help you, just contact me ingame (Vesuvius).
    Vesuvius Veix
    100/100 Dragon of Order with 26+ Million Hoard
    Officer of the Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    "Why am I cynical you ask? Because I have been given little to make me feel otherwise."

Cynical

Howdy Shad and fellow mighty ones. I've been taking an extended nap due to many disagreements with the powers of Istaria.

Shad, I'd very much like to be present for your Rite Of Passage if it has not already taken place. I will awaken in world around 3:30 PM EST for a quick look around and to renew old friendships before returning to the long slumber of our kind.

And...... CONGRATS SHADOWON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Cynical Sage

EyeJon Toothas

[:D][8][:D][8][<:o)][:D][B][:D][G][:D][:D]

Greetings Mighty Cynical Sage,

So good to hear from you. Eyetooth and I had become concerned! I have not completed my Rite of Passage. I have started it and am at the Crystal Golem stage. I look forward to seeing you online and hope to have the honor of your participation in my Rite of Passage to adulthood.

Shadowon DraGhost

In my excitement on hearing from the Mighty One I was logged in under the wrong ID.

Yaaay! Hope you had a nice slumber and dreams of Ancient Rites of Passage and Dragon Lairs! Hopefully, all your dreams will come true soon.

Thread Information