Thread: Quest Log

Default Quest Log

i can not think of the right word ... but here my idea ... ok the Quest Log ... it need some help XP all the Quest in a line not orginids .. i was windering how about tap's like .. tab .. school quests ;;"Mian " .. tab .. crafting .. tab .. Lore ... tab ...*Thinks* ... "oddball odd one we tand to find ... Tab ... *tag quests .. the titel ones *

its hard to look threw the quest log when every thing it all piled togather XD
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Default Re: Quest Log

A search function for the quest log would be nice.
    Recently I've been thinking it'd be nice to be able to minimize all my quests at once, since whenever any one of them updates, they all expand.

Aye Awdz, I'm with you on that one. Either have them all minimize, or just not all maximize (stay where I put you!!) when one updates.

Or well - heck anyway that would put some organization into it - wether with tabs, or by level or by order you picked them up or..well. Something..heh.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

I agree, something needs to be done about the quest log and the way it works now. Any of these suggestions would be great. I really like your idea, Hellenia. I think tabs would be very useful and for quests to stay minimized when I put them that way. Good suggestions!

I personally would like to see some checklist on which we can have all quests.

To do a quest we only would have to activate it at the player.

yes it well be nice to have the Quest tabs soo u can find the quests that your working on and ... not haveing all the Quests open up at once as well XD
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Would like if not all the quest would maximise again if one quest updates..
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Having the quest window only maximize the quests that have just updated instead of every quest when one of them updates would be very nice.
    I just lost the game.

Quote Originally Posted by jerk-o View Post
    Having the quest window only maximize the quests that have just updated instead of every quest when one of them updates would be very nice.
    I agree !
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Thread Information