Thread: I give up.

Fridlekh

Default I give up.

After a lot of stupidity I've come to the conclusion that I'll never be able to reverse engineer player models. They are Granny mesh/bone/animation files (gr2), duh, and I have no access to Granny SDKs, so I give up.

I *might* still keep working on the world object format (agf) if there's any interest, but I haven't seen any to date, so... Just letting people know that I have no intention at this time to bash my head against that wall anymore.

In oher news, I found some alchemy 3.0 dlls, but several of the exports in them have been renamed from the 2.5 ones... so does anyone know how to patch the import/export tables in an exe without breaking it? I've tried simple hex editing to rename the imports, but some of the imports have a different length now.I'm fairly certain there's alignment, if not byte length, issues to deal with in the exe...

Andrew Zozulya

Default Re: I give up.

make you own stub library that will call new alchemy dll functions. But you for sure should know "why they changed names"...Most likely parameters to those functions was changed too. SO no point in new alch3.0 until AE adopt thier "bugcollection" to new engine :)

Default Re: I give up.

Fridlekh, check your PM's please.

Horizons Empire

Thread Information