Thread: and another thing....

Originally from Palmyra, now "South Selen".

Default and another thing....

Oh wouldn't it be nice to reset the permissions on all structures in one fell swoop? It takes me almost an hour to reset to GUILD when I do a bit of re-arranging. Or at least give us crafting experience !?!?!

~< Gengel >~

Default Re: and another thing....

You can reset them all in one swoop. One permission change per structure, then "apply changes" only once at the end.

This may not be what you are meaning tho. but what I used to do before I knew they could all be done at once was -select silo, set perms, apply, wait 24 seconds, select next silo, set perms, apply, wait 24 seconds...
    which went realllllly slowly. So thats why you initial post reminded me of the slowness I used to deal with.

Now you can - select silo, set perms, select next silo, set perms, select next silo, set perms, apply, wait 24 seconds. done. much faster. Do be sure and double check all structures after doing it this way to verify they applied as you wanted.

that would help a lot guaran... i've not tried it in a while but last time i did, it did not work like that for me - the structures tagged earlier did not take the new permission, only the last one. maybe i can try it again on some trees to test it...

Seems hit and miss. I think I did like 15 silos/structures that way last time I had to do it, and all of them took except one silo.

Thread Information