Thread: KNOC quests

torkk

Default KNOC quests

Hey folks, I have a 27 KNOC and the trainer wont hand me any quest, been this way since I joined the school. Is this the way its supposed to be?

Belzebub

Default Re: KNOC quests

I am lvl 86 KnoC and he still tells me that he doesnt have any quests for me... so maybe lvl 90 [:P]

Many adventurer trainers do not give out quests at this time. This is not a bug, but a design choice. Our goal is to create and add story-related quests to the schools that have more meaning and are more than the kill tasks the trainers gave out before.

That is why the KNoC trainer isn't giving you any quests, because he has none to give at this time.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

torkk

Well, geez might aswell kill this lame horse and start anew. I came back to game after my first venture here. That was torn asunder with crashes bugs and total lameness. I got bored and disgusted with EQ so I came back to Hz, to find out nothing really changed, but got worse in some case. The placements of the machines ie. anvil in towns and not near the resources(lame), turned out to be a pain to do crafting. So, a hunting I will go, well well well, hold up there fruitcup, where are all mobs, not where they used to be, fine. Lets go exploring, and some questing. Hmm, Vrex, whatcha got for me man. Kill ancient mummy, aight I'm on it.

/shout where did the anicent mummy go off too.
    (sounds of crickets in the background)
    Hit the web, ahhh map pack( that has to be reinstalled after every little patch, thank you. Leave the maps alone on patch thank you.) ah there they are. Now we're walking and no ******** mummies. WTF

A few posts and questions in select channels. Well it seems the stupid ancient mummy isnt game anymore, fine thats cool. Remove that quest from Vrex

1 more day and I should have my EQ2 disks. so long, adios.
    FIX THE GAME OR IT WILL DIE....

Tarris

It shall never die! I will live it out till the very end!

If it does end though..... [:'(]

Ill live the rest of my life RPing this same character!

Like EQ everwas anything more than a brand name to sell to the sheep......

Well, geez might aswell kill this lame horse and start anew. I came back to game after my first venture here. That was torn asunder with crashes bugs and total lameness. I got bored and disgusted with EQ so I came back to Hz, to find out nothing really changed, but got worse in some case. The placements of the machines ie. anvil in towns and not near the resources(lame), turned out to be a pain to do crafting. So, a hunting I will go, well well well, hold up there fruitcup, where are all mobs, not where they used to be, fine. Lets go exploring, and some questing. Hmm, Vrex, whatcha got for me man. Kill ancient mummy, aight I'm on it.

I've gotten bored with EQ2, it's not much more than EQ1 with better graphics. Some quests are interesting but honestly most are collect n amount of items and hand it in for your reward. Bone collection quests, even the Legend and Lore (L&L) are nothing more than collections of items that drop from mobs. Granted a little less linear than kill say 20 giants but still nonetheless you have to kill the same type of mob to get the drops.

Still the same old problem IMO with quests in MMOG's where replay factor means that you can't have world changing quests as you might get in a D&D campaign. [:'(] Which is where neverwinter nights is cool if you get into some GM run events but it's on a much smaller scale and less bragging rights lol.

/shout where did the anicent mummy go off too.
    (sounds of crickets in the background)
    Hit the web, ahhh map pack( that has to be reinstalled after every little patch, thank you. Leave the maps alone on patch thank you.) ah there they are. Now we're walking and no ******** mummies. WTF

A few posts and questions in select channels. Well it seems the stupid ancient mummy isnt game anymore, fine thats cool. Remove that quest from Vrex

1 more day and I should have my EQ2 disks. so long, adios.
    FIX THE GAME OR IT WILL DIE....

I hope you like EQ2 it's not without it's own faults. The crafting in EQ2 is painful and unrewarding compared to adventure. Heck I could make more money harvesting in EQ2 than actually crafting roflmao. [:'(] Hint : Raise all your harvesting skills from day 1.

I'm keeping both my Horizons and EQ2 accounts open for the moment and I haven't logged into EQ2 for days now *shrugs* I'm just really enjoying Horizons atm [B][B]

Fleshrend - Chaos Server
    94 Cleric 12 Warrior 10 monk 8 mage
    100 Blacksmith 100 Mason 91 tinkerer 100 Carpenter 100 Fitter 80 Scholar 73 spellcrafter 41 gatherer 49 Miner

Thread Information