Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teleport stones?

Default Re: Teleport stones?

More creatures are sitting around the coastline. Ones that weren't there before. Before, once you got past the swamp, you were safe. Now creatures swarm over that gate and hug the coastline making it dangerous for hatchies and the guardians alike.

And with level-30 RoPers, that island chain is a lifesaver. If I ever get asked to help out with one who's just starting, I will be strongly recommending the island chain route.
    - Kesqui - Formerly of Ice, now of Chaos, lair in Liak
    First Rebirth 12-12-2003 / Ascended to Ancient 12-12-2010

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    More creatures are sitting around the coastline. Ones that weren't there before. Before, once you got past the swamp, you were safe. Now creatures swarm over that gate and hug the coastline making it dangerous for hatchies and the guardians alike.
    Yea, we ran the coastline and just got swarmed by the Skulks or wahtever that aggroed us from beyond their wall. We couldn't follow the coastline anymore at several points the land just fell into the water (thus hatchy drowning).

When we tried to go around the swamp and then down the blight creatures made short work of us - since we didnt realize where they were until they spawned too close for us to run out (you know, after that minute or so delay and you thikn you're in a safe spot only to see that WOAA RUN! I'm level 90 and they still killed me).

Several hours and several runbacks and a couple of DP for me (more for the hatchy) I had to leave as they were trying to call in reinforcements.

Quite just an overall frustratingly unnecessary experience. The previous run from Harro was just fine - the extension of the ED is pointless and just creates more problems for players. Ugg, some of the logic in this game boogles the mind...

The Island chain definitely sounds awesome - long as people know about it enough to do it heck yea! Just a bit confused on the gliding thing myself heh.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Thread Information