Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling a meeting of elders to discuss troubling events in New Trismus

Default Calling a meeting of elders to discuss troubling events in New Trismus

Hello, LungTien has put an official note at Dralk and Chiconis. calling the dragons elders about an issue with another ancient, who is eating hatchlings. LungTien would like to discuss about it on an isolated clearing, maybe at Draak's safe area, on the top of the island. Then, they'd start to discuss when everyone is there.

Default Re: Calling a meeting of elders to discuss troubling events in New Trismus

Hey Lung,
    I am not sure if you want Stars to attend as well, but he can; he does have quite a bit of an opinion on the situation concidering the ancient is a relative of his.

Default Re: Calling a meeting of elders to discuss troubling events in New Trismus

Quote Originally Posted by Starstilanxs View Post
    Hey Lung,
    I am not sure if you want Stars to attend as well, but he can; he does have quite a bit of an opinion on the situation concidering the ancient is a relative of his.
    LungTien thinks Starstilanxs will support Rorix. He'll look for the elders ancients, for their wisdom, but as being in Rorix's family, Starstilanxs can still do what he wants.

I'm assuming this is IC as posted - not an OOC discussion.

I'd be happy to be at such a meeting, Frith is not only against all dragon on dragon violence (as stupid and naka-like and pointless), but against hatchlings - that is greatly forbidden and horrible.

However, no idea when this meeting is to take place or anything so - I can only hope to be there .

((Now if this is someone ooc runing around "eating" new hatchlings in NT without regard for RP well..not much to be done about that except ignore heh))
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae View Post
    I'm assuming this is IC as posted - not an OOC discussion.

I'd be happy to be at such a meeting, Frith is not only against all dragon on dragon violence (as stupid and naka-like and pointless), but against hatchlings - that is greatly forbidden and horrible.

However, no idea when this meeting is to take place or anything so - I can only hope to be there .

((Now if this is someone ooc runing around "eating" new hatchlings in NT without regard for RP well..not much to be done about that except ignore heh))
    It will be serious, LungTien has a matter with Rorix. About the time, it could be the next time from:

11pm : Moscow
    9pm : Berlin
    8pm : London
    3pm : New York
    Noon : Los Angeles
    7am : Sydney
    5am : Tokyo

Which day, Lung?
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    Which day, Lung?
    I can be there today, and tomorrow, and after tomorrow, and the next week, at these hours.

((I might just explain the origin of this whole idea...
    A few days back, Lung and one of my characters had a long argument (and a fight) about just this topic. Without giving any unnessecary details, Lung planned to take this case to the council of elders. Since I don't really like my character to be judged by an imaginary council of NPCs, I proposed to consult a few other dragons, perhaps some of the oldest still playing to discuss things. I'm aware that, with the mindset of the majority of the dragons' players, this is likely to get Rorix into trouble but he'll just have to live with it.

On a side note. I do NOT lurk in New Trismus picking off every new hatchling that shows up, and never without asking the respective player if they are ok with it.))

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

obviously, i am not attending this meeting! but i am curious -
    what is the origin of this rp storyline?
    why is an adult draggy eating hatchies? do we know the reason behind this course of action? when did it start? you know, the juicy details!
    it sounds like something derexx might be interested in passing on to the cheese queen!

(morph - good job trying to get newbs into the rp!! not sure if eating them is the best way, but at least you are trying!! )
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Morphaz Bladewing View Post
    ((I might just explain the origin of this whole idea...
    A few days back, Lung and one of my characters had a long argument (and a fight) about just this topic. Without giving any unnessecary details, Lung planned to take this case to the council of elders. Since I don't really like my character to be judged by an imaginary council of NPCs, I proposed to consult a few other dragons, perhaps some of the oldest still playing to discuss things. I'm aware that, with the mindset of the majority of the dragons' players, this is likely to get Rorix into trouble but he'll just have to live with it.

On a side note. I do NOT lurk in New Trismus picking off every new hatchling that shows up, and never without asking the respective player if they are ok with it.))
    The Council of elders is the group of NPcs on a cave at the north of Dralk, like V'Tieru the Gate Keeper. But it is better, indeed, to do this with players characters.

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    obviously, i am not attending this meeting! but i am curious -
    what is the origin of this rp storyline?
    why is an adult draggy eating hatchies? do we know the reason behind this course of action? when did it start? you know, the juicy details!
    it sounds like something derexx might be interested in passing on to the cheese queen!

(morph - good job trying to get newbs into the rp!! not sure if eating them is the best way, but at least you are trying!! )
    Rorix is an ancient dragon. The why and the how will be explained during the meeting. You can come, Velveeta

obviously, i am not attending this meeting! but i am curious - what is the origin of this rp storyline?
    The origin is Essera, because she went to LungTien and told him about it.

why is an adult draggy eating hatchies? do we know the reason behind this course of action?
    Rorix is an ancient, old as the ARoP itself. Not many know the reasons, but he tried to explain them to lung during their argument. He is rather annoyed because Lung seemed to simply ignore his arguments, which is part of why he has agreed to having a bunch of other dragons discuss this.

when did it start?
    He's been like this during most of his life as ancient. He just 'returned' recently (from the unity database stores. ).

you know, the juicy details!

Cheese queen...? And I won't give all of the details out here. That'd spoil all the fun. If you are interested, you can always seek him out. It should not be hard to track him down.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    Rorix is an ancient dragon. The why and the how will be explained during the meeting. You can come, Velveeta
    i would like to attend! please let me know when and where exactly the convo will take place and i will be there with bells on! assuming my poor level 6 can get there, of course!

i meant no disrespect, morph! i meant adult as in not a hatchie, not adult life stage! tho it does make me even more interested to know why an ancient would cannibalize the young of his species....

i would like to attend! please let me know when and where exactly the convo will take place and i will be there with bells on! assuming my poor level 6 can get there, of course!

i meant no disrespect, morph! i meant adult as in not a hatchie, not adult life stage! tho it does make me even more interested to know why an ancient would cannibalize the young of his species....
    I have still to know who will come and when they can

I'd like to bring Hraefn, but I can not today.

Set a date, Lung, and I'll see about attending.

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    LungTien thinks Starstilanxs will support Rorix. He'll look for the elders ancients, for their wisdom, but as being in Rorix's family, Starstilanxs can still do what he wants.
    Well, Stars has quite a few opinions on the matter and knows more about it likely then most. So his input would probably be quite useful!

Quote Originally Posted by Hraefn View Post
    I'd like to bring Hraefn, but I can not today.

Set a date, Lung, and I'll see about attending.
    Tomorrow, then?

tomorrow at 3pm nyc time should be good for me! where will the meeting take place? don't think i could survive draak, but i can pretend if you make a chat room for this discussion!

Runos would attend the meeting of elders (hopefully, if I don't miss the time. )

Perhaps we could meet in the grandhall under dralk, it seems fitting as a conference chamber.

I can probably do tomorrow~. I'll try my best to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    Runos would attend the meeting of elders (hopefully, if I don't miss the time. )

Perhaps we could meet in the grandhall under dralk, it seems fitting as a conference chamber.
    Well, then it will be tomorrow, in the grandhall under Dralk, from:

11pm : Moscow
    9pm : Berlin
    8pm : London
    3pm : New York
    Noon : Los Angeles
    7am : Sydney
    5am : Tokyo

Thread Information