Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling a meeting of elders to discuss troubling events in New Trismus

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Calling a meeting of elders to discuss troubling events in New Trismus

i will attempt to be there in time for a kindly dragon to guide me, i am hopelessly lost in lairs! but the report will state that derexx bravely snuck in and found the meeting!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Default Re: Calling a meeting of elders to discuss troubling events in New Trismus

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    i will attempt to be there in time for a kindly dragon to guide me, i am hopelessly lost in lairs! but the report will state that derexx bravely snuck in and found the meeting!
    This one is not a maze, like some others I have seen

*hears about the dragons' meeting and wonders if she would be accepted or eaten if she shows up. decides to speak with lungtien beforehand*

lungtien, i heard about your meeting and was not sure if i should be near it, but i wanted to give you my input. just yesterday one of the hatchlings in my guild has expressed fear to be around new trismus town because of that very thing. you see, earlier in the week, when i was around and she called for help, i ran to rescue her before she was consumed - but now she fears to show her face.

how are we to develop our gifted forces if they dare not come out even when surrounded by allies? of their own race, nonetheless? and how do dragons feel about hatchlings trusting the help of bipeds more than the help of their own kind? there's only so much i can do to help them on their way; they need to be able to work with their own kind to grow properly.

please let me know if there is anything you would like me to do to help with the situation. the istarian forces need all the gifted help they can get!

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    *hears about the dragons' meeting and wonders if she would be accepted or eaten if she shows up. decides to speak with lungtien beforehand*

lungtien, i heard about your meeting and was not sure if i should be near it, but i wanted to give you my input. just yesterday one of the hatchlings in my guild has expressed fear to be around new trismus town because of that very thing. you see, earlier in the week, when i was around and she called for help, i ran to rescue her before she was consumed - but now she fears to show her face.

how are we to develop our gifted forces if they dare not come out even when surrounded by allies? of their own race, nonetheless? and how do dragons feel about hatchlings trusting the help of bipeds more than the help of their own kind? there's only so much i can do to help them on their way; they need to be able to work with their own kind to grow properly.

please let me know if there is anything you would like me to do to help with the situation. the istarian forces need all the gifted help they can get!
    If you want to come to roleplay, you can
    LungTien has personally nothing against the arrival of a wise biped on the meeting

I will try to attend, although bewarned! I am not a morning Dragon.....

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    If you want to come to roleplay, you can
    LungTien has personally nothing against the arrival of a wise biped on the meeting
    sadly that time/date does not work for me this week. you've got the flavor of my input anyway. good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    i would like to attend! please let me know when and where exactly the convo will take place and i will be there with bells on! assuming my poor level 6 can get there, of course!

i meant no disrespect, morph! i meant adult as in not a hatchie, not adult life stage! tho it does make me even more interested to know why an ancient would cannibalize the young of his species....
    Actually CheeseQueen I agree with you.

But he's not the only adult/ancient walking around who seems to think its logical to snack on hatchies.

It use to be seomthing I never saw, or only extremely rarely (outside of someone being blighted and can't control themselves and attacking everything) now I see it more and more.

Cannibalism in any type of sentient creature just seems...dumb.

On top of that, it can upset a lot of people even if they aren't involved in the RP (are just there and watching it or something), so I tend to shy away from characters who make it a *point* to do it. Not necessarily characters who do it "out of scene" or who are "ok" with it - but even if its ok between teh adult and hatchling, it ends up bugging someone.

BUt ICily no - Frith sees it as unnatural and totally undragon. Dragons even fighting other dragons to her just confuses her - as she feels that's naka behavior and below the intellect of the dragon species (unless attacked or defending oneself). She feels its beyond stupid behavior for a species to attack and try to kill (or eat) its own.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

p.s. While I would welcome any bipeds (oocily), be forewarned that other dragons may not - and I would hate to get off topic with dragons gripin about the biped instead of focusing on the issue at hand . IC - other dragons may not wish to discuss such topics with lesser's present or feel they have any sayso in how their kin is treated/ruledupon/whatever. OOC wise hey anyone can hang out and not actually "be there" lol.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae View Post
    p.s. While I would welcome any bipeds (oocily), be forewarned that other dragons may not - and I would hate to get off topic with dragons gripin about the biped instead of focusing on the issue at hand . IC - other dragons may not wish to discuss such topics with lesser's present or feel they have any sayso in how their kin is treated/ruledupon/whatever. OOC wise hey anyone can hang out and not actually "be there" lol.
    If ICly a biped wishes to come then ICly they can come, and if ICly the conversation goes awry, then ICly the conversation goes awry. That's how roleplay works, xP it doesn't always go as planned, and should never OOCly be forced to go as planned IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrion View Post
    If ICly a biped wishes to come then ICly they can come, and if ICly the conversation goes awry, then ICly the conversation goes awry. That's how roleplay works, xP it doesn't always go as planned, and should never OOCly be forced to go as planned IMO.
    Most agreed there Akrion.
    I have one simple rule I play by with this such thing, OOC is OOC, IC is IC two different things just in co-existence and both should be kept apart.

Now about the subject at hand. Stars will probably be attending tomorrow if I can get up since he actually knows about why his grandfather does it.. probably would help out quite a bit. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Akrion View Post
    LungTien has nothing againt the presence of bipeds during the meeting, but some others could not like that. The bipeds may ICly get a cold welcome, that is what Frith-Rae was explaining, I think

It's a pity you can't come, Velveeta... : (
    we can still take the text and send it to you after

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    It's a pity you can't come, Velveeta... : (
    we can still take the text and send it to you after
    Any chance you can post it (or a summary of it) here for the rest of us who cannot attend too?

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    Any chance you can post it (or a summary of it) here for the rest of us who cannot attend too?
    I'll see

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i may be able to come, but it prolly won't be for more than an hour or two (got an important test this morning, then today is snake's b-day, so we will prolly be having a family dinner later in the afternoon)....

i was planning on trying to 'sneak in' after hearing rumors of a draggy council, and hopefully remain concealed from sharp eyes, but how a level 6 ped can hide from a flight of adult draggys, i am not sure!

i shall abide by whatever happens - as akri sez, rp rarely goes as planned, i very well know!

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae View Post
    it can upset a lot of people even if they aren't involved in the RP (are just there and watching it or something), so I tend to shy away from characters who make it a *point* to do it. Not necessarily characters who do it "out of scene" or who are "ok" with it - but even if its ok between teh adult and hatchling, it ends up bugging someone.
    Well, looking at it from an IC perspective, why would an ancient who thinks what he does is nothing sinister, bother to sneak out of town for it, especially if the hatchling he is dealing with has insulted him and tried to attack him beforehand? In fact I would believe they would -want- audience for the "Keep your manners or this might happen to you" morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Morphaz Bladewing View Post
    Well, looking at it from an IC perspective, why would an ancient who thinks what he does is nothing sinister, bother to sneak out of town for it, especially if the hatchling he is dealing with has insulted him and tried to attack him beforehand? In fact I would believe they would -want- audience for the "Keep your manners or this might happen to you" morale.
    This will ICly be a matter of points of view, we'll see what happens soon

Here is the meeting:

[03/26/10 20:42:35] Frith-Rae says, 'After you eilerten *smiles at the assembled dragons*
    [03/26/10 20:42:49] Cenorae says, '<!--colorR=0.3G=0.3B=0.9> I will not be going....'
    [03/26/10 20:42:55] Hraefn exhales a long sigh as she heaves herself up onto her feet.
    [03/26/10 20:43:02] Siivyra nods and stands, opting to take the ground route so Ikaron can follow.
    [03/26/10 20:43:10] Ikaron nods and stands, glancing between Siivyra and Hraefn before heading his way to said meeting spot
    [03/26/10 20:43:29] LungTien nods and takes his flight to reach the cave
    [03/26/10 20:43:54] derexx waves.
    [03/26/10 20:43:59] Aucapoma says, 'Yes, this is the right place. =)'
    [03/26/10 20:45:58] LyAria greets the gathering dragons.
    [03/26/10 20:46:12] Frith-Rae sits in the warm lava, "glit'sita nein"
    [03/26/10 20:46:22] Hraefn rumbles a vague greeting.
    [03/26/10 20:46:31] You say, 'Greetings, dragons.
    [03/26/10 20:47:04] Runos says, 'Glit'sita.'
    [03/26/10 20:47:08] On entering the chamber, Ikaron seats himself aside Hraefn's forearm, nuzzling at Siivyra as she sits down on the opposite side of him
    [03/26/10 20:47:41] Siivyra settles herself near those she knows, looking around to see what other "elders" attended.
    [03/26/10 20:47:47] Frith-Rae smiles and purrs at the hatchlings, happy to see them.
    [03/26/10 20:48:44] Frith-Rae says, 'Lava..good for my old bones *chuckles*'
    [03/26/10 20:48:44] Ikaron's eyes scan over those present, catching sight of yet one more that is familiar to him as his eyes stop in Runos' direction.
    [03/26/10 20:49:15] Temeraire looks around to see if someone else is coming
    [03/26/10 20:49:24] Siivyra eyes the lava that Frith is enjoying dubiously, obviously not as fond of it as the red.
    [03/26/10 20:50:06] Hraefn occasionally flares her nostrils to take in the scent of her peers present. She reocgnizes most, but silently curses her blindness under her breath for being unable to see the strangers.
    [03/26/10 20:50:12] Starstilanxs nods to everyone in a silent greeting, his tail twitching a little as he does so. Quite a few others that he has not actually met here.. besides in passing.
    [03/26/10 20:53:31] Siivyra feels a little better that not only is she not the only adult in attendence, but there are a few that she knows are younger than she.
    [03/26/10 20:54:16] Temeraire glances at each dragon around him
    [03/26/10 20:56:58] LyAria wraps her tail around herself as she looks around at the others.
    [03/26/10 20:57:18] Siivyra glances back at the two hatchlings, having heard their approach.
    [03/26/10 20:57:23] Frith-Rae says, 'I hope this Council finds all of you well? *looks around* Or..as well as can be expected.'
    [03/26/10 20:57:48] LungTien glances at the hatchlings
    [03/26/10 20:58:03] Hraefn thrumms and resettles her wings. "Well enough. It's been a long time, Frith-Rae."
    [03/26/10 20:58:12] Starstilanxs looks over to Frith, giving a light nod in response, "Mostly well here, yes."
    [03/26/10 20:58:21] Frith-Rae says, 'Aye, old wingsister, too long *smiles at her even if she can't see it*'
    [03/26/10 20:58:32] Ikaron idly scratches at the floor with the bare talons of his right paw
    [03/26/10 20:58:33] Maker bows to the honored with deep respect.
    [03/26/10 20:58:40] Siivyra nods quietly in response to Frith-Rae. 'Yes, I've been alright..'
    [03/26/10 20:58:50] Frith-Rae says, 'Be not afraid hatchlings, this is Council. All are respected and protected. *nods to them*'
    [03/26/10 20:58:56] You say, 'Hello there, young ones'
    [03/26/10 20:58:57] Hraefn chuckles, nodding. "Too long, indeed."
    [03/26/10 20:59:08] Siivyra smiles and nods to Maker, pleased to see such a respectful hatchling.
    [03/26/10 20:59:29] LyAria looks to the hatchlings and gives a reasuring smile.
    [03/26/10 20:59:31] Maker smiles happily
    [03/26/10 20:59:34] Frith-Rae says, 'I'm glad to hear it *smiles at the adults and ancients, recognizing them all in her way*'
    [03/26/10 21:00:03] Temeraire nods to his daughter
    [03/26/10 21:00:22] Silverblaze smiles at her a'meo
    [03/26/10 21:01:13] Frith-Rae says, 'So nice to see so many, rarely do I seem to see such gatherings anymore *sighs wistfully* Though I wish we were here for other reasons.'
    [03/26/10 21:02:16] You say, 'Are you wating for others, or may we start, elders?'
    [03/26/10 21:03:18] Runos says, 'Summoned for a reason, all of us... *scoops up a glob of molten lava which cools off.. she idly handles it and molds it into a cooling (yet very hot still) ball of stone*'
    [03/26/10 21:03:37] Ikaron nods in Frith's direction "I've not seen a gathering like this for a long while either.."
    [03/26/10 21:03:55] Frith-Rae says, 'Saddens me *nods at Ikaron*'
    [03/26/10 21:04:49] Frith-Rae says, 'I think this is it LungTien, please..*waves her talons indicating he should start*'
    [03/26/10 21:05:11] You say, 'Well...'
    [03/26/10 21:05:36] LyAria looks to LungTien.
    [03/26/10 21:06:04] LungTien clears his throat
    [03/26/10 21:06:11] Siivyra waits quietly for all the others to come to consensus. She'll be ready whenever they all are.
    [03/26/10 21:06:44] Hraefn pulls back a side of her upper lip, a little irritated with the structure of the meeting. The absence of the one in questions is something that nags her, but she keeps her peace for now.
    [03/26/10 21:07:12] You say, 'I have called you, elders, on this place, to discuss about a matter who is troubling me.... a matter with an ancient called Rorix...'
    [03/26/10 21:07:57] Frith-Rae nods listening.
    [03/26/10 21:08:29] Hraefn swivels tall, mammalian ears forward toward the speaker.
    [03/26/10 21:08:35] Starstilanxs looks to Lung, listening intently.
    [03/26/10 21:08:46] Ikaron's wings shuffle and earfins twitch as he listens to LungTien
    [03/26/10 21:09:19] You say, 'One day, a young green hatchling, Essera, came to me,and told me Rorix was scarying her.'
    [03/26/10 21:09:48] Runos sits tall, claw over the little rock ball.
    [03/26/10 21:10:23] You say, 'She told me the red ancient had... eaten her.'
    [03/26/10 21:10:28] The speaker glances at the other's faces, to see their reactions
    [03/26/10 21:10:57] You say, '*blue hatchling*'
    [03/26/10 21:11:07] Hraefn suddenly snorts. Probably louder than she had any right to, but her expression lends no hint to why or her opinion on the matter.
    [03/26/10 21:11:12] Frith-Rae frowns, earfins flattening.
    [03/26/10 21:11:31] Aucapoma The shock is plain on Aucapoma's face.
    [03/26/10 21:11:53] LungTien looks at Hraefn, before to continue
    [03/26/10 21:12:14] Starstilanxs remains silent, waiting for his turn to speak on the matter. He knew the reasoning behind it and he was planning on presenting Rorix's case himself. His expression remaining blank.
    [03/26/10 21:12:25] Ikaron's expression is that of one thinking back in time, to what he makes no indication of.
    [03/26/10 21:12:28] Hraefn waves a dismissing paw as she feels Temeraire's eyes settle on her.
    [03/26/10 21:12:36] Frith-Rae says, 'Have you spoken with this...dragons? *looks at LungTien, distaste in the word dragon spoken*'
    [03/26/10 21:13:07] Siivyra doesn't actually show much reaction. She assumes there must be more words, more proof than just a hatchling saying something.
    [03/26/10 21:13:33] LyAria 's eyes widen a bit a bit in shock, bit she remains calm. However, the tip of her tail begins to flick back and forth. She waits for LungTien to continue.
    [03/26/10 21:13:47] You say, 'Yes, Frith-Rae, I have.'
    [03/26/10 21:13:56] Runos snorts and raises an eyebrow to the rather shocking note that one would /eat/ hatchlings.
    [03/26/10 21:14:29] You say, 'I have asked him why he was doing this, trying to understand.'
    [03/26/10 21:14:51] Frith-Rae nods, continuign to listen.
    [03/26/10 21:15:35] Starstilanxs says, '<!--color r=.6 g=.4 b=.0> I will present his case since he has not shown up.. I know why he does it. Not that I agree with it.'
    [03/26/10 21:16:29] Frith-Rae says, 'Well I'd like to hear what you haver to say Stars, but also what he has told Temeraire as well *nods to both*'
    [03/26/10 21:16:40] Siivyra crosses her forepaws before her and straightens her neck somewhat, taking on a more proper stance now that things were really starting to get underway. She looks between Stars and Lung.
    [03/26/10 21:16:43] Hraefn says, 'Mmm.'
    [03/26/10 21:17:53] LungTien frowns at Starstilanxs
    [03/26/10 21:17:54] You say, 'He told me... that he makes the gifted hatchling unconscious, with a sort of cookie. Then, he swallows the hatchling.'
    [03/26/10 21:18:24] Frith-Rae raises an eyeridge, not feeling that makes anything any better.
    [03/26/10 21:18:29] Silverblaze says, '<!--Color R=.35 B=.90 G=.90> excuse me, may i say something quick?'
    [03/26/10 21:18:30] Aucapoma harrumphs.
    [03/26/10 21:18:42] Here, Hraefn can't help the dry chuckle that escapes her throat.
    [03/26/10 21:18:42] Frith-Rae looks to Silverblaze.
    [03/26/10 21:18:43] Siivyra says, 'That is not the "why", LungTien. That is the "how".'
    [03/26/10 21:19:34] Silverblaze says, '<!--Color R=.35 B=.90 G=.90> well, i have heard of these 'cookies'. it seems that he uses/gives them to hatchlings'
    [03/26/10 21:19:56] Starstilanxs nods lightly to Siivyra as he looks back to Lung, waiting for him to finish before saying anything.
    [03/26/10 21:19:59] You say, 'The gifted, then, is killed without feel any pain, and, after the... digestion, the hatchling recalls before to wake up near a shrine, unaware of what happened to him.'
    [03/26/10 21:20:06] LyAria remains quiet. She wanted to get all of the information first before saying anything.
    [03/26/10 21:20:30] Silverblaze says, '<!--Color R=.35 B=.90 G=.90> yes, it is true..'
    [03/26/10 21:20:31] Frith-Rae says, 'Did he tell you Why he feels it necessary to eat his own kind? *looks at Lung*'
    [03/26/10 21:20:34] Hraefn's expression becomes even more exasperrated.
    [03/26/10 21:20:56] You say, 'That has happened to Ceyra, Eidolen.'
    [03/26/10 21:21:23] Ikaron tilts his head slightly, addressing LungTien "Has he said -why- he does this?"
    [03/26/10 21:21:31] Aucapoma has disbelief on his face.
    [03/26/10 21:21:40] Siivyra says, 'Yes, we'd like to hear the "why."'
    [03/26/10 21:21:45] LyAria says, '<!--color r=.6 b=.9 g=.6> Yes, he can't be doing this for no good reason.'
    [03/26/10 21:21:46] Hraefn says, 'Let us hear the reason, already, Temereaire.'
    [03/26/10 21:21:56] You say, 'Essera, like another one called Shaol, know that Rorix has eaten them.'
    [03/26/10 21:22:46] You say, 'He told me he wasn't ending a life, by this way.'
    [03/26/10 21:22:48] Runos says, 'I a minteresting in hearing the logic behind these actions... *seems slightly disgusted but otherwise continues her stance as a neutral
    [03/26/10 21:23:18] Frith-Rae says, 'Well then, neither are the Aegis by that logic *snorts* but sorry, continue...'
    [03/26/10 21:23:35] You say, 'I'd have like him to explain the reasons better than I do, though...'
    [03/26/10 21:23:38] A quiet growl starts up in Hraefn's throat before she barks out a '/WHY/?'
    [03/26/10 21:23:44] Temeraire sighs
    [03/26/10 21:23:57] Frith-Rae twitches, startled by the bark.
    [03/26/10 21:24:06] You say, 'Hmm?'
    [03/26/10 21:24:21] Frith-Rae says, 'Perhaps the better question might be, is there any reason he's going to give that will gain our approval? Ultimately? *cocks her head*'
    [03/26/10 21:24:25] Siivyra says, 'LungTien, the Ancint in question does not seem to be here to explain himself.'
    [03/26/10 21:24:37] Hraefn says, 'You've stated his 'crime'! Give me his reason behind it!'
    [03/26/10 21:24:41] Runos says, 'It is a bit disturbing but there really has to be some reason why it is justified in the old one's mind.'
    [03/26/10 21:25:27] Ikaron says, 'All you're telling us is how it's being done, not any explanation the Ancient may have given you for why it's being done.'
    [03/26/10 21:25:44] Starstilanxs blinks as he looks over at Hraefn, his tail twitching again slightly, "I can give the reason why if you would like to hear it." He says as he glances at lung for a moment again, waiting for him to speak his side of what he heard.
    [03/26/10 21:25:53] You say, 'As I understand it... he can feed himself, by this way, without kill any creature, and make them disappear forever, as the gifted hatchling reappears, unharmed.'
    [03/26/10 21:26:10] Frith-Rae says, 'Its beyond disturbing. It goes against..well...everything! I can understand the feral hatchling I'm dealing with who was never taught better, but an elder..*frowns*'
    [03/26/10 21:26:22] Hraefn noticeably calms as she turns her head to Stars." If you would ..be so kind."
    [03/26/10 21:26:25] Siivyra mutters a "Finally.." before looking to Stars. 'Please do.'
    [03/26/10 21:26:37] Frith-Rae says, 'So rather than kill a sheep he wants to eat his own? Alright then *looks to Stars* Yes..make some sense please.'
    [03/26/10 21:26:40] You say, 'Starstilanxs, if you want to explain it?'
    [03/26/10 21:26:55] Ikaron chuckles quietly to himself, raising an eyeridge at the concept, finding its logic interesting at the very least.
    [03/26/10 21:27:09] Lung nods to Starstilanxs
    [03/26/10 21:28:59] Hraefn lifts and eyeridge, making eye socket beneath it widen along with the motion, when she hears the basic concept behind the dragon's actions.
    [03/26/10 21:29:42] Runos looks at starstilanxs, waiting to see if a logical explanation comes forth.
    [03/26/10 21:29:59] Maker says, '<!--color r=0.20 g=0.60 b=0.20> If to eat and belly full keep, how can this ancient prefer a gifted over a sheep?'
    [03/26/10 21:30:15] Starstilanxs nods lightly at Lung, "Well.. yes, that is practically the logic behind which he does it. His actions are not approved by me concidering I try and protect the young ones in whatever way possible. He eats the hatchlings.. of course putting them to sleep before hand to feed himself.. the hatchling is reborn, no harm seeing to be done. Now this makes sense if you look at it at all the angles-
    [03/26/10 21:30:17] the gifted ones come back, the dragon is sated, not having to eat a non-gifted creature that will lose its life perminantly." He waits a few moments before continuing glancing between everyone.
    [03/26/10 21:31:06] LungTien stays silent
    [03/26/10 21:31:11] Frith-Rae says, 'No, not from all the angles..but continue...'
    [03/26/10 21:31:20] Aucapoma says, 'It is the purpose of those upon which were are supposed to feed to be food!'
    [03/26/10 21:31:22] Siivyra remains quiet, sensing Stars means to continue. She'd arther apeak after she has all the information.
    [03/26/10 21:31:43] Ikaron's demenor is similar to Siivyra's for the moment
    [03/26/10 21:31:44] Hraefn straightens up a little, curiosity piqued.
    [03/26/10 21:31:50] Runos says, 'I think the angle that doesn't make sense is the cannibalism which is generally frowned upon... but please continue.'
    [03/26/10 21:34:11] oning and logic behind it, eat a gifted, sate the hunger, save a non-gifted."
    [03/26/10 21:34:14] Starstilanxs nods lightly before continuing, "I do not agree on this in any way granted, first of which it harms the hatchlings perspective upon the ancients. My son is afraid of most ancient dragons because of this, the mental perspective of one is affecting the community as a whole. Secondly it is cannibalism which is quite.." he shudders for a moment thinking about it, "In any case, that is his reas-
    [03/26/10 21:35:31] Frith-Rae says, 'Well if the non-gifted was a biped I might understand such logic, but when the non-gifted are sheep and cows. *frowns* As you said, it creates problems with the hatchlings. On top of that, it is just not allowable for us to be eating our own kind - gifted or not. Why, in that case we might as well let hte aegis come kill us! I mean, we're gifted right? What does it hurt *snorts*'
    [03/26/10 21:35:38] Hraefn says, 'It's certainly an intersting concept.'
    [03/26/10 21:36:14] Ikaron nods quietly in response to Hraefn. He'll wait for Siivyra to speak before he himself speaks.
    [03/26/10 21:36:19] Silverblaze observes silently
    [03/26/10 21:36:42] Frith-Rae says, 'So did he say anything about wether he would listen to us as a council and stop his behavior? Or are we just making ourselves feel better?'
    [03/26/10 21:37:25] You say, 'Can I express a word?'
    [03/26/10 21:37:34] LyAria says, '<!--color r=.6 b=.9 g=.6> Interesting yes... but completely unacceptable to me. I -do not- want my hatchlings to become food for some ancient who is against eating cows and sheep. *She says with some intensity* Nor any other hatchlings for that matter.'
    [03/26/10 21:37:36] Hraefn says, 'Cannabalism is not as taboo as it seems. Clans of dragons have been known to eat their dead in order to continue the deceased's life. By consuming and nourishing the living with the body of the passed, the passed continues to experience life. That is another point entirely, though.'
    [03/26/10 21:38:30] Siivyra mulls this over, considering all angles. 'It is quite possible that the dragon concerned believes that all life is precious. If he can sate himself and spare a creature a permanent death, then he considers it a better option. I .. cannot bring myself to think of this Rorix as an evil creature because of this. I do agree that this behavior is not.. acceptable, but I'm not going to gasp about +
    [03/26/10 21:38:35] Siivyra says, 'it and form a witch hunt.'
    [03/26/10 21:38:44] Frith-Rae nods to LYaria and to Hraefn's words, "Yes, once their dead that's another point." *nods to Lung* Yes Lung of course,
    [03/26/10 21:39:21] Frith-Rae says, 'A hunt? Who said anything about a hunt? Its no more acceptable to kill him, or serve any more point, than for him to kill the hatchling. But no, the behavior is not acceptable.'
    [03/26/10 21:39:24] Hraefn thrumms approvingly at Siivyra's words. "Aye. I see no evil in his manner of thinking."
    [03/26/10 21:39:33] Maker says, '<!--color r=0.20 g=0.60 b=0.20> If an ancient wants nothing of sheeps and cows or other such meat, maybe he should look at what is growing at his feet?'
    [03/26/10 21:40:08] You say, 'But, gifted hatchlings are not passed.'
    [03/26/10 21:40:08] Frith-Rae frowns, unsure if a dragon can live off of plants or not.
    [03/26/10 21:40:13] Hraefn says, 'His feet? Grass? Grass knows life, as well.'
    [03/26/10 21:40:33] Frith-Rae says, 'Passed? What do you mean?'
    [03/26/10 21:40:36] Silverblaze says, '<!--Color R=.35 B=.90 G=.90> no, he meens something else '
    [03/26/10 21:40:50] Ikaron chuckles and nods "Then we'd have a council with Arborinthian"
    [03/26/10 21:40:58] Hraefn smirks, sparing a coarse chuckle.
    [03/26/10 21:41:13] You say, 'The simple fact that Essera, or any hatchling, becomes afraid and put under stress, is, for me, a bad thing.'
    [03/26/10 21:41:16] derexx says, 'a small voice hidden in the back speaks, barely able to be heard in this large chanber filled with large dragons who may resent the intrusion'
    [03/26/10 21:41:24] Starstilanxs nods lightly his tail twitching a little more, "Its true, you cannot truly think his actions are evil, because in his eyes, its a way to save a life. I don't like it in the least, but I see and recognize the logic behind it."
    [03/26/10 21:41:38] Frith-Rae nods in agreement with LungTien.
    [03/26/10 21:42:03] Siivyra says, 'The Gifted do not die, no, but they are still temporarily damaged by death, and the psychological effects on the hatchlings.. are not good. So.. as I see it, we should try to find another option for Rorix. '
    [03/26/10 21:42:07] Frith-Rae says, 'I don't think them evil, I think them unnatural and unacceptable. Evil has nothing to do with it. '
    [03/26/10 21:42:22] derexx says, 'perhaps it is better to consider the needs of the many above the needs of the few or the one?'
    [03/26/10 21:42:31] You say, 'If he doesn't want to end a life, he could as well eat potatoes and apples, and carrots...'
    [03/26/10 21:42:49] Runos says, 'I do see the logic behind it, he is quite afraid of killing anything... although if he could find a way of using something other than a hatchling, as an animal.'
    [03/26/10 21:42:50] You say, 'Hello, biped.'
    [03/26/10 21:42:50] Frith-Rae says, 'Can a dragon live off of that? I mean..I don't even know. I"ve never seen one try...'
    [03/26/10 21:42:53] Hraefn emits a dark cackle, her Lunus inclinations showing. "Perhaps a Gifted Lesser? Half-giants are rather large."
    [03/26/10 21:43:17] Frith-Rae says, 'Well, while that is preferrable to eating a hatchling - that would end iwth problems of its own for him...'
    [03/26/10 21:43:17] Siivyra frowns slightly at Hraefn, hoping it was a joke.
    [03/26/10 21:43:30] Runos says, 'Hrm, may have cause for division in a time when some dragons require aid of bipedal-things.'
    [03/26/10 21:44:03] Hraefn says, 'Hmm. True. Find a willing one, then.'
    [03/26/10 21:44:06] Ikaron nips at HRaefn's arm in response to her
    [03/26/10 21:44:31] Hraefn snickers and nudges at the hatchling at her arm. "Be happy I didn't say Ssslik."
    [03/26/10 21:44:50] Siivyra says, 'The option of pure vegetation is.. iffy. A dragon cannot hope to keep in good health with that diet.'
    [03/26/10 21:45:03] Frith-Rae says, 'Yes I rather thought dragons need meat of some sort anyway.'
    [03/26/10 21:45:05] Ikaron grins and says quietly back to Hraefn "You wouldn't want a bloodmage inside of you.."
    [03/26/10 21:45:26] Frith-Rae says, 'If he doens't like to kill - does he fight the aegis at all? *frowns* He could..eat them...'
    [03/26/10 21:45:42] Hraefn says, 'You're forgetting the cookies, Dear Ikaron.'
    [03/26/10 21:45:43] Maker says, '<!--color r=0.20 g=0.60 b=0.20> Fungus is fleshy and could pass as meat, it also grows in caves and under ones feet.'
    [03/26/10 21:45:45] derexx says, 'as one who serves a saris queen i can say that nothing is a substitute for meat'
    [03/26/10 21:45:54] Hraefn says, 'Frith-Rae has a good point. Pale hatchlings are edible.'
    [03/26/10 21:46:07] Silverblaze says, '<!--Color R=.35 B=.90 G=.90> Maker!! =)'
    [03/26/10 21:46:20] You say, 'Rorix prefers to eat gifted hatchlings... they are tastier, and they feed him better, as he said...'
    [03/26/10 21:46:22] Hraefn says, 'Again, though. Fungus lives.'
    [03/26/10 21:46:29] Frith-Rae says, 'Well Maker has a point as well *smiles at him* but no I'm not sure its the same.'
    [03/26/10 21:46:41] Frith-Rae says, 'TASTIER!! *roars*'
    [03/26/10 21:46:51] Starstilanxs remains silent, since he has spoken all he could at this point.. or all he felt he could. Presenting his case and Rorix's both.
    [03/26/10 21:47:00] derexx says, 'something must die in order to feed something else, this is not in question'
    [03/26/10 21:47:05] Frith-Rae says, 'What is best as far as he is concerned is none of *my* concern as long as he's eating our children...'
    [03/26/10 21:47:09] Siivyra shakes her head. 'Fungus is not the same, n--' She cuts short and ducks her head at Frith's loud roar.
    [03/26/10 21:47:11] Silverblaze says, '<!--Color R=.35 B=.90 G=.90> very true'
    [03/26/10 21:47:22] You say, 'Stay calm, dragons, please...'
    [03/26/10 21:48:16] derexx says, 'gifted hatchies may not give up their physical life, but this is the sort of thing that kills the spirit, to my mind'
    [03/26/10 21:48:23] Frith-Rae says, 'I don't care if pale hactchlings taste like the underside of my foot, if it will do it will do. Its his choice. If he wants something tastier or more appetizing he can eat actual creatures that aren't his kind.'
    [03/26/10 21:48:38] Frith-Rae nods to Derexx, "Clearly it is effecting them, even if he denies it."
    [03/26/10 21:49:00] LungTien nods to Frith-Rae
    [03/26/10 21:49:03] Ikaron shakes his head slightly "I don't think it would harm their soul at all"
    [03/26/10 21:49:16] Hraefn growls her agreement.
    [03/26/10 21:49:24] Hraefn says, 'Not that spirit, Ikaron.'
    [03/26/10 21:49:33] Aucapoma says, 'Why does he hunger? Is he Gifted or not?'
    [03/26/10 21:49:48] Hraefn flops her paw atop the hatchling. "You're so single minded~."
    [03/26/10 21:49:49] Aucapoma says, 'We do not need food as Gifted.'
    [03/26/10 21:49:54] derexx says, 'i think it does, tho - the mighty spirit of dragons in unity'
    [03/26/10 21:49:54] Runos says, 'Bleh.. what if I just runebound a cow or something for him... try to make it "Gifted".'
    [03/26/10 21:50:12] Hraefn says, 'Runos presents another option.'
    [03/26/10 21:50:14] You say, 'Another thing, is that, when I asked him why he didn't ask the gifted hatchlings about what he was intending to do to them, he answered:'
    [03/26/10 21:50:21] Frith-Rae says, 'Can' you do that Runos?'
    [03/26/10 21:50:32] Runos says, '...Although.. *taps chin* Of course if the runs break it could also end up exploding.. which is not so good.'
    [03/26/10 21:50:48] Starstilanxs says, '<!--color r=.6 g=.4 b=.0> We are still all dragons Aucapoma, still living breathing creatures, would you rather die from starvation? *he says as he looks over at the hatchling*'
    [03/26/10 21:50:57] Maker says, '<!--color r=0.20 g=0.60 b=0.20> Skulks are trouble made of meat, maybe they are possible to eat?'
    [03/26/10 21:51:02] Hraefn says, 'If runes do not work, stones might.'
    [03/26/10 21:51:10] Siivyra seems thoughtful for a few moments. '...Is it possible to ressurect the non-Gifted? I assume it must be, as I can't imagine the spells to do so have existed only as long as the Gifted.'
    [03/26/10 21:51:16] derexx says, 'again i ask, is the life of one more important than the life of many?'
    [03/26/10 21:51:17] Frith-Rae says, 'True, Skulks are not dead, and they are made of meat.'
    [03/26/10 21:51:38] Hraefn says, 'The non-Gifted may rise again with a cleric's magic, yes, or even a dragon's.'
    [03/26/10 21:52:00] Ikaron nudges Hraefn's paw off of him and thinks for a moment, looking up at Siivyra "I would think so long as you still have access to ones soul.."
    [03/26/10 21:52:04] You say, '"Do you ask your food before to eat?"'
    [03/26/10 21:52:06] Runos says, 'Hmm.. skulks.'
    [03/26/10 21:52:06] Frith-Rae looks to Derexx, "I do not kill my own kind. That is a naka way. Not our way."
    [03/26/10 21:52:07] Siivyra says, 'Then can we not ressurect a cow?'
    [03/26/10 21:52:22] Hraefn says, 'I see no reason why one could not.'
    [03/26/10 21:52:34] Hraefn says, 'Rorix could do it himself, even.'
    [03/26/10 21:52:35] Runos says, 'Skulks are helpers of the aregis made of meat, and although they taste like a boot dropped in a swamp it would he helping... although you'd be ending its life.'
    [03/26/10 21:52:53] Runos says, 'Hmm... *taps chin*'
    [03/26/10 21:53:02] Siivyra gives Frith a small indignant snort for her naka comment.
    [03/26/10 21:53:15] You say, 'I don't think gifted dragon hatchlings can be seen as food.'
    [03/26/10 21:53:21] Ikaron looks towards Frith with a shake of his head before looking across the whole council "If one could bind the soul of an animal to prevent it from being lost, and thus reformed, one could in theory continue to bring back said animal even if it were not gifted."
    [03/26/10 21:53:26] LyAria glances at Derexx. "I think so. Especially where my hatchlings are concerned."
    [03/26/10 21:53:37] Frith-Rae says, 'Well he can choose bewteen eating a gifted cow, a runed Skulk, or being banished from our breathren... but clearly him continuing his eating of hatchlings is unacceptable to us.'
    [03/26/10 21:53:39] derexx says, 'ending the lives of your enemy to save the lives of your kind....both are hard decisions, but that is life - a series of hard decisions'
    [03/26/10 21:54:30] Frith-Rae glares at Derexx, wondering why a biped was speaking at a dragon council to begin with, "He is not our Enemy. He is simply misguided and stupid."
    [03/26/10 21:54:40] Starstilanxs taps a talon on the stone, listening to everyone discuss the topic.
    [03/26/10 21:55:04] Siivyra rolls her eyes. 'Yes, we've agreed it's unacceptable. Can we focus on a solution rather than name-calling?'
    [03/26/10 21:55:14] Hraefn says, 'I do not believe that is what the two-legged meant to imply, Frith-Rae.'
    [03/26/10 21:55:18] Frith-Rae says, 'I thought I listed the solution in the same breath..*chuckles*'
    [03/26/10 21:55:30] derexx says, 'no no i was not meaning to suggest killing rorix - i was referring to the option of skulks and other living aegis'
    [03/26/10 21:55:38] You say, 'And... when an unaware hatchling has been eaten, what doest prevent this one to learn he has been eaten by an ancient of his own kind? dragons are sentient, after all.'
    [03/26/10 21:55:44] Hraefn says, 'Can Rorix not show himself..?'
    [03/26/10 21:55:46] Frith-Rae says, 'Ahh, that definitely sounds better. Though I still think he's ignorant *smirks*'
    [03/26/10 21:55:58] Runos says, 'Well we jcan't kill another dragon as that's about as wrong as eating them.'
    [03/26/10 21:56:19] Frith-Rae says, 'Aye LungTien, I have spoken to a feral hatchling who has just that belief..because his own A'meo attempted to kill and eat him. Quite difficult to straighten him out...'
    [03/26/10 21:56:41] Temeraire waves a wing, hoping to restore silence
    [03/26/10 21:56:46] Hraefn shakes her head lightly, vaguely.
    [03/26/10 21:56:52] Maker says, '<!--color r=0.20 g=0.60 b=0.20> Conjure the meat and no life ends, starting a meal and the world around bends'
    [03/26/10 21:56:54] Frith-Rae says, 'No Runos, I thought wec could give him the option of the pale hatchligns and dragons, or the skulks, or the cows. He could even carry it with him, in his scalepack. Eat it whenever he wants.'
    [03/26/10 21:57:01] You say, 'Elders, if you please?'
    [03/26/10 21:57:06] Siivyra says, 'Okay.. so basically our solutions amount to telling Rorix he must end a life, possibly against his beliefs, or offering him a lesser creature with some form of faux-Gift.'
    [03/26/10 21:57:13] Hraefn says, 'Ahha! Conjuring meat -is- an excellent idea.'
    [03/26/10 21:57:31] Frith-Rae says, 'Drulkar forfend we infringe on his beliefs *sarcasm noted*'
    [03/26/10 21:57:32] Runos looks at Maker and beams with approval. "Oh you are clever.."
    [03/26/10 21:57:46] Hraefn says, 'Quite~.'
    [03/26/10 21:58:05] Aucapoma grins at the sarcasm.
    [03/26/10 21:58:19] Maker smiles happily in a tricky kind of way
    [03/26/10 21:58:19] Ikaron says, 'How would you be able to convince him that said conjured food wouldn't have come from an animal?'
    [03/26/10 21:58:23] Siivyra says, 'Well you seem to hold onto your own beliefs quite fervently, Frith.'
    [03/26/10 21:58:29] Hraefn says, 'Conjuring meat would end no life. One would simply be bending the Prime to nourish one's self'
    [03/26/10 21:58:40] Frith-Rae says, 'Well my beliefs don't involve killing your children unnecssarily.'
    [03/26/10 21:58:41] Hraefn says, 'He could conjure it himself.'
    [03/26/10 21:58:53] Frith-Rae says, 'Yes, conjured food comes from the Prime, there's no death or meat involved.'
    [03/26/10 21:58:59] Siivyra says, 'But in his eyes, he isn't killing anything.'
    [03/26/10 21:59:07] You say, 'There is, the solution, as well, to present an already dead animal to him, so he wouldn't end a life by himself...'
    [03/26/10 21:59:15] Temeraire grins
    [03/26/10 21:59:18] Frith-Rae says, 'Or..ok..harming your children..he is harming them. That has been shown.'
    [03/26/10 21:59:28] Frith-Rae says, 'Would he allow that Lung? Even if another kills it?'
    [03/26/10 21:59:28] Siivyra says, 'But a life will have been ended so that he can eat it, Lung.'
    [03/26/10 21:59:30] Hraefn says, 'No. But he's not offering a very good mindset for the young. Therein lies the problem'
    [03/26/10 21:59:38] Silverblaze grins at a'meo
    [03/26/10 21:59:52] You say, 'Yes, if not physically, this is to harm a mind'
    [03/26/10 22:00:28] You say, 'Then, we agree that his acts aren't right.'
    [03/26/10 22:00:37] Frith-Rae says, 'It seems we have several options, of either faux-gifted creatures, which uses his own logic, or conjured meat and food, which harms nothing. So what are we agreed upon if he refuses it all and continues his behavior?'
    [03/26/10 22:00:46] Temeraire looks at the others to see if they agree with him
    [03/26/10 22:01:09] Frith-Rae nods to Lungtien, "I thought we already said that" *chuckles*
    [03/26/10 22:01:11] Runos looks thoughtful but comes to no conclusion.
    [03/26/10 22:01:21] Siivyra says, 'Considering his stance, I doubt he will be so unreasonable, especially if we point out that he is indeed harming hatchlings.'
    [03/26/10 22:01:22] You say, 'What would we do... that is the question.'
    [03/26/10 22:01:24] Silverblaze nods thoughtfully
    [03/26/10 22:01:30] Frith-Rae says, 'I mean he can pick which of those options he prefers...but there has to be consequences as well.'
    [03/26/10 22:01:37] LyAria says, '<!--color r=.6 b=.9 g=.6> That is a good question.'
    [03/26/10 22:01:40] Frith-Rae says, 'One would hope, yes Siivyra, I'd much rather him choose an alternative.'
    [03/26/10 22:01:57] Starstilanxs seems to be lost in his thoughts at the moment, not wanting to comment.
    [03/26/10 22:02:08] Frith-Rae says, 'Banishmen? Do we cease to speak or associate with him? Do we warn others to do the same? '
    [03/26/10 22:02:32] Frith-Rae says, 'That's the worst I can think of, that I would be comfortable with anyway. '
    [03/26/10 22:03:14] LyAria says, '<!--color r=.6 b=.9 g=.6> But what if he continues his behavior. He could still sneak around and eat our hatchlings.'
    [03/26/10 22:03:16] Starstilanxs blinks as he looks over at Frith. He could not agree with banishing his grandfather or cease association with him.
    [03/26/10 22:03:20] Aucapoma closes his eyes and sighs, resting his chin on his fisted talons,
    [03/26/10 22:03:45] Silverblaze says, '<!--Color R=.35 B=.90 G=.90> what if we warn all not to accept his cookies?'
    [03/26/10 22:03:56] Frith-Rae says, 'Well that would be the problem no matter what we did unless he agreed. Warning everyone woudl be the only way, to be extra vigilent in his presence. I don't know how well an Ancient can sneak...'
    [03/26/10 22:04:22] Aucapoma 's eyes open.
    [03/26/10 22:04:22] LyAria says, '<!--color r=.6 b=.9 g=.6> He probably does have khutit form.'
    [03/26/10 22:04:42] Frith-Rae says, 'True..*nods* And if no hatchling took his cookie, would he become violent to reach his ends?'
    [03/26/10 22:04:57] Siivyra shrugs. 'I personally would just warn against accepting candy from strangers. I've seen far worse things go completely unpunished.'
    [03/26/10 22:05:06] Siivyra says, 'I don't think so, Frith.'
    [03/26/10 22:05:14] Frith-Rae says, 'Sorry Stars, I know this is your kin, and his judgement would not pass to you. But this is not something we should be ignoring because he chooses his own consequences for his behavior.'
    [03/26/10 22:05:22] Aucapoma says, 'And, in the end, kill, to satisfy this 'hunger' and violates his 'principles?''
    [03/26/10 22:05:23] Frith-Rae says, 'Well I hope not Sivvyra, but I would never have thought of this logic either..*chuckles*'
    [03/26/10 22:05:28] Silverblaze says, '<!--Color R=.35 B=.90 G=.90> some could keep watch on him, just in case, but maybe not all the time'
    [03/26/10 22:05:36] Starstilanxs says, '<!--color r=.6 g=.4 b=.0> He won't become violent, thats why he made the cookies and other food in the first place.'
    [03/26/10 22:05:40] Aucapoma 's sarcasm is almost venomous.
    [03/26/10 22:06:40] Frith-Rae says, 'Well then he'd either starve or accept our compromise. '
    [03/26/10 22:07:01] Screenshot horizons_1269637620.png has been saved.
    [03/26/10 22:07:16] Temeraire looks at Starstilanxs
    [03/26/10 22:07:18] You say, 'He isn't violent, sure, but what about the possible traumatized hatchlings?'
    [03/26/10 22:07:25] derexx says, 'but how do we instruct the newly hatched about the problem? there would need to be sentry at the training place to warning them, wouldn't there?'
    [03/26/10 22:07:30] Aucapoma says, 'Worse, he's not here to explain or offer defense.'
    [03/26/10 22:07:53] Silverblaze says, '<!--Color R=.35 B=.90 G=.90> yes...'
    [03/26/10 22:08:03] Frith-Rae says, 'He knew about this gathering, we can't make him attend.'
    [03/26/10 22:08:10] LungTien looks thoughful
    [03/26/10 22:08:19] Starstilanxs says, '<!--color r=.6 g=.4 b=.0> He should accept the compromise.. ill speak with him about it personally. Reguardless, he should stop eating young ones, especially when given an alternative or face the ultimatum.'
    [03/26/10 22:08:32] Siivyra says, 'I'm not surprised he didn't show. '
    [03/26/10 22:08:35] LyAria says, '<!--color r=.6 b=.9 g=.6> All I know is, is if he even -thinks- about eating any of my children I -will- take matters into my own claws. I will protect them no matter what.'
    [03/26/10 22:08:36] Frith-Rae says, 'What's the Ultimatum?'
    [03/26/10 22:08:55] Frith-Rae nods to LYAria, "as I would do for any hatchling in my presence..."
    [03/26/10 22:08:57] You say, 'I wouldn't prefer to come to an ultimatum...'
    [03/26/10 22:08:57] Starstilanxs says, '<!--color r=.6 g=.4 b=.0> Like you proposed, possible banishment? He would take that seriously.'
    [03/26/10 22:08:58] derexx says, 'as would we all to protect our young, gifted or no'
    [03/26/10 22:09:13] Silverblaze says, '<!--Color R=.35 B=.90 G=.90> it is unfair, to all hatchlings, who do not know of this'
    [03/26/10 22:09:25] Maker says, '<!--color r=0.20 g=0.60 b=0.20> Banishment is not a solution but a road to the end. What is needed is for both his mind and the minds of the hatchlings to mend. '
    [03/26/10 22:09:26] Frith-Rae says, 'Is that something everyone would agree to? *looks around* Either solution we give we must spread the word regardless.'
    [03/26/10 22:09:40] derexx says, 'no one would, but there must be consequences to his actions for them to change'
    [03/26/10 22:09:48] Siivyra says, 'It is unfair to all hatchlings not to have parents, but such is the world in which we live, little one.'
    [03/26/10 22:09:55] Silverblaze says, '<!--Color R=.35 B=.90 G=.90> yes Maker....'
    [03/26/10 22:09:56] Frith-Rae says, 'Aye, I would hope he would choose one of the compromises...'
    [03/26/10 22:10:06] You say, 'Me too...'
    [03/26/10 22:10:21] Silverblaze says, '<!--Color R=.35 B=.90 G=.90> me as well'
    [03/26/10 22:10:31] Hraefn says, 'Hear hear.'
    [03/26/10 22:10:31] Starstilanxs nods silently.
    [03/26/10 22:10:46] Frith-Rae says, 'I do not wish to make any dragon an outcast, but every dragon has their own choices to make, and all choices have consequences.'
    [03/26/10 22:11:55] derexx says, 'is there not a healing art that might be used to try to understand what brought about this concept in the first place? perhaps if the wellspring of this - pardon my presumation, o mighty one - monstrous character flaw, it could be reversed?'
    [03/26/10 22:12:44] Maker says, '<!--color r=0.20 g=0.60 b=0.20> The heart and soul of a dragon is his hoard, how much losses of such a treasure would he afford?'
    [03/26/10 22:13:04] Siivyra says, 'Let us try to alter a cow rather than mucking about in a dragon's mind, shall we?'
    [03/26/10 22:13:16] Runos says, 'Hmm cow.. yes.'
    [03/26/10 22:13:43] LyAria says, '<!--color r=.6 b=.9 g=.6> Yes, let's present the options to him first and then take the appropriate course of action. *she nods*'
    [03/26/10 22:14:29] Silverblaze says, '<!--Color R=.35 B=.90 G=.90> he offered me a cookie yesterday...i turned it down. i am veeery glad for that now'
    [03/26/10 22:14:29] You say, 'May I look for him, and ask him to join this place?'
    [03/26/10 22:14:40] Frith-Rae says, 'Yes *sighs*'
    [03/26/10 22:15:01] derexx says, 'it would be best to have the accused before the council'
    [03/26/10 22:15:14] Hearing his daughter's words, he growls a bit, before to calm down and sighs
    [03/26/10 22:15:23] Frith-Rae says, 'We've told him Derexx, and asked him...but we can ask again...'
    [03/26/10 22:17:20] Frith-Rae says, 'Regardless of what we know of his answers, we can still warn hatchligns and others about the cookies..*nods*'
    [03/26/10 22:17:37] LungTien nods, then begins to leave "I'll be back with him... at least I'll try...
    [03/26/10 22:17:38] Starstilanxs says, '<!--color r=.6 g=.4 b=.0> I think we have already spoke enough about it, spoke the case, given the actions and possible recourse, and possible ultimatum.. I can speak with him after this about it. Is there any wish to drag him here if he doesn't want to be present?'
    [03/26/10 22:18:03] Frith-Rae says, 'Because we want a resolution so we know how to proceed from here..?'
    [03/26/10 22:18:08] derexx says, 'indeed, i agree with warning all hatchies i see about accepting gifts of food from strangers'
    [03/26/10 22:18:09] LyAria says, '<!--color r=.6 b=.9 g=.6> I do believe I haven't seen Rorix before. What does he look like so I know who to keep an eye out for.'
    [03/26/10 22:18:48] Frith-Rae nods to Derexx.
    [03/26/10 22:18:48] LungTien turns his head "He is a red ancient."
    [03/26/10 22:18:55] Frith-Rae says, 'Hey! *chuckles*'
    [03/26/10 22:19:04] Starstilanxs says, '<!--color r=.6 g=.4 b=.0> Large black ancient, dark red vertical stripes.'
    [03/26/10 22:19:11] Siivyra says, 'If he does not wish to attend - and I don't blame him - then all I would like to know is his answer. *She glances at Stars.* I think you are correct, and that you are probably the best agent to deliver the message.'
    [03/26/10 22:19:23] LyAria nods.
    [03/26/10 22:19:26] Runos says, 'I think that he may not have arrived out of fear he would be mauled. It is possible.'
    [03/26/10 22:19:35] Frith-Rae says, 'Yes, its his answer we're wanting. He need not come and defend himself or explain himself.'
    [03/26/10 22:19:57] Runos says, 'Starstilanxs could relay the discussion to him as a next of kin perhaps?'
    [03/26/10 22:20:02] Frith-Rae says, 'Well, then he clearly doesn't understand something else about dragons...*chuckles* Someone didn't teach him very well..'
    [03/26/10 22:20:43] You say, 'I hope he'll understand... Please, Starstilanxs, convince him to do the right choice...'
    [03/26/10 22:20:45] Siivyra says, 'What do you mean, Frith?'
    [03/26/10 22:20:54] Starstilanxs says, '<!--color r=.6 g=.4 b=.0> Like I said.. I will speak with him personally on the matter. *he nods lightly*'
    [03/26/10 22:21:50] Frith-Rae says, 'Council's are a formal gathering. There would be no violence done to him. The purpose is to speak and be heard. This is an..understanding at such a Gathering. Clearly, there are things this Ancient does not understand...'
    [03/26/10 22:22:15] Frith-Rae says, 'And let us know Stars, please. I would rejoice in hearing he went for runed cow or conjured meat...'
    [03/26/10 22:23:01] Runos says, 'If he heads the way of runed cow, drop a bovine in my lair next to the lava pools under the floating lair in dralk.'
    [03/26/10 22:23:10] Starstilanxs says, '<!--color r=.6 g=.4 b=.0> I will let you all know the outcome.. I am sure he will take this very seriously and cease his actions.. especially if his own grandson agrees.. *he says as he sighs a little to himself*'
    [03/26/10 22:23:14] Runos says, 'And I will work to prepare the creature.'
    [03/26/10 22:23:28] Maker says, '<!--color r=0.20 g=0.60 b=0.20> Banishment is not a way to mend what was done. It is a way to cover a problem and say "begone begone".'
    [03/26/10 22:23:28] Frith-Rae says, 'I hope so Stars *sighs* I do hope so.'
    [03/26/10 22:23:41] Silverblaze says, '<!--Color R=.35 B=.90 G=.90> he is right'
    [03/26/10 22:23:46] Frith-Rae says, 'Well if he chooses to not change, we cannot change the problem.'
    [03/26/10 22:23:50] Siivyra says, 'I have not seen a gathering like this in all my time. Anytime I saw anything like this, it was most often a witch hunt where no one cared to learn all the details - they just wanted someone to blame and punish. So.. his absence is perfectly reasonable to me. *She shrugs her wings.*'
    [03/26/10 22:23:55] Frith-Rae says, 'Its not a problem in our control in that way.'
    [03/26/10 22:24:12] Starstilanxs says, '<!--color r=.6 g=.4 b=.0> What are you suggesting young one? Seal his soul? *he snorts lightly, this was getting him a bit aggitated*'
    [03/26/10 22:24:20] Frith-Rae says, 'Then it clearly wasn't a Council. Now, it may have been a gathering..but not a Council called.'
    [03/26/10 22:25:36] Maker says, '<!--color r=0.20 g=0.60 b=0.20> The heart and soul of a dragon is his hoard, how much losses of such a treasure would he afford?'
    [03/26/10 22:27:42] Maker says, '<!--color r=0.20 g=0.60 b=0.20> Give treasure and guidance to the small. Make him regain status and not fall.'
    [03/26/10 22:28:50] Maker says, '<!--color r=0.20 g=0.60 b=0.20> Give a cookie to get the meat. Thats the way to avoid defeat.'
    [03/26/10 22:29:31] Aucapoma says, 'em/ chuckles at Maker's wit.'
    [03/26/10 22:30:58] Runos quietly snickers with a big toothy grin and curls up.
    [03/26/10 22:32:00] You say, 'What will we do now, elders?'
    [03/26/10 22:32:39] Frith-Rae says, 'Now we wait on his answer. I suppose this meeting is adjurned. But then, only Temeraire can call that *grins at him*'
    [03/26/10 22:33:08] You say, 'Has someone something more to add?'
    [03/26/10 22:33:38] Starstilanxs shakes his head lightly.
    [03/26/10 22:34:28] Siivyra shakes her head. 'Not really.. I would like to say though that it is nice to see a meeting such as this. So mny times have I seen a supposedly "evil" dragon get harrassed because the majority doesn't care about details.'
    [03/26/10 22:35:01] Frith-Rae says, 'Well, individuals have their flaws..all we can do as dragons is to try and educate them to change that.'
    [03/26/10 22:35:01] LyAria nods. "Indeed. Or the deed simply goes ignored."
    [03/26/10 22:35:35] Starstilanxs nods lightly in agreement to Siivyra and LyAria both.
    [03/26/10 22:35:45] Silverblaze nods
    [03/26/10 22:38:37] Fyrethorne says, '<!--color r=.7 b=.2 g=.1> Sorry I'm late.'
    [03/26/10 22:39:07] Frith-Rae chuckles, "We were just wrapping up Fyre..."
    [03/26/10 22:40:25] Siivyra offers Fyrethorne a nod. 'Yes.. as Frith-Rae says.. the meeting is practically over..'
    [03/26/10 22:40:30] Fyrethorne says, '<!--color r=.7 b=.2 g=.1> oh darn. Just my luck.'
    [03/26/10 22:42:12] Frith-Rae says, 'Take care Silverblace!'
    [03/26/10 22:42:23] Silverblaze bows to the honored with deep respect.
    [03/26/10 22:42:36] Aucapoma bows respectfully.
    [03/26/10 22:42:39] You say, 'The meeting is ended, then?'
    [03/26/10 22:42:51] Temeraire glances at the others
    [03/26/10 22:42:52] Siivyra says, 'I suppose..'
    [03/26/10 22:43:30] Frith-Rae says, 'You've got to adjounr it Temeraire.'
    [03/26/10 22:43:33] Frith-Rae says, 'adjourn...'
    [03/26/10 22:43:38] Frith-Rae says, 'You called it, its yours to end.'
    [03/26/10 22:43:38] Aucapoma says, 'Transmuted, yes.'
    [03/26/10 22:43:57] Aucapoma says, 'Second!'
    [03/26/10 22:44:42] Hraefn releases a long, drawn out sigh. She's covered her eye sockets with shredded eyelids and seems to be zoning out completely.
    [03/26/10 22:44:52] You say, 'Well, with your agreement, I say the meeting is finished.'
    [03/26/10 22:44:54] Runos yawns. "Well I hope this came to something so let us adjourn at your leisure, Temeraire.
    [03/26/10 22:45:00] Temeraire nods
    [03/26/10 22:45:22] Frith-Rae nods, "It is now on Stars.."
    [03/26/10 22:45:37] Frith-Rae gets up and stretches.
    [03/26/10 22:46:14] Starstilanxs nods lightly to Frith bowing his head a little, before looking back over everyone for a few moments.
    [03/26/10 22:47:05] Fyrethorne began using Rune of Teleportation.
    [03/26/10 22:47:41] Hraefn arches her spine as she stands. "Finally..."
    [03/26/10 22:47:51] Runos stands up, shaking cooled lava bits off her wingstips back into the pool.
    [03/26/10 22:48:06] Runos says, 'I return to my lair then...'
    [03/26/10 22:48:21] Runos began casting Recall.
    [03/26/10 22:48:26] Frith-Rae says, 'Fair Winds Runos!'
    [03/26/10 22:48:50] You say, 'Well, I was glad to discuss with you, dragons, and then, I'll take some rest.'
    [03/26/10 22:49:01] Frith-Rae says, 'Fair Winds LungTien!'
    [03/26/10 22:49:08] Temeraire waves goodbye
    [03/26/10 22:49:28] You began casting Recall.
    [03/26/10 22:49:50] You cast Recall.

I hope I have not forgotten to take off some text out of the IC thing... and that I've not taken off some IC quotes...
    anyway, a future meeting will be prepared, maybe tomorrow, at:

Midnight : Moscow
    10pm : Berlin
    9pm : London
    4pm : New York
    1pm : Los Angeles
    8am : Sydney
    6am : Tokyo

I hope I'm right with the hours, now

Tomorrow would be fine with me, as long as it is with everyone else who wishes to attend.

i am prolly still in the dralk council chamber, i can be there! would be very interested in attending, if the great ones will have me!

Thread Information