Thread: Monk First Rank Test

Default Monk First Rank Test

Hasera Steelclaw tells me she will summon an opponent for me to fight to earn my first rank. She doesn't summon anything and I do not see anything to fight on the mini-island to move this quest forward. I am level 100 if that makes a difference(although it shouldn't since its not disabled.

Default Re: Monk First Rank Test

Here's what Amon told me when I reported the same thing:

Its an obsolete quest so you should just drop it.

For whatever reason, this quest is a rename of the “Spirit of the Monkey� quest which (upon killing the summoned opponent and again speaking with Hasera) gave a +30 Dexterity passive skill, applicable to all adv schools the Questor has. As such it is a pity that this quest has been declared obsolete.

Is there any chance for the Spirit of the Monkey (or equivalent) quest to be reinstated (or added) to the available quests for Monk of minimum level 30?

Knossos

No, this quest is obsolete.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information