Thread: Some Kudos!

Thumbs up Some Kudos!

I hear people complain about support and how long it takes to get a ticket answered at times, but I wanted to relate my experiences this weekend.

Early Saturday morning I tried to log in and found a problem with my account - I could only log in 1 of my 3 concurrent logins. The other two had a problem with the recurring billing, which ran out Friday night and did not get re-billed for some reason.

I sent in a ticket, fully expecting to not hear anything until Monday (being a holiday weekend and all). Not only did I hear back within just a few hours, but by Sunday, the underlying problem was identified on the billing end and a workaround was in place in my account, allowing me to do concurrent logins until the problem could be completely fixed later.

So, I wanted to say thanks Velea for your efforts this weekend! It was really appreciated

Default Re: Some Kudos!

Support rules- no question
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Anyone who complains about ticket responses should head over to WoW -- sometimes tickets can take 3 days+ to get an answer...

I once put a ticket in on Mon. Evening... and it was still there Fri afternoon... I cancelled it and gave up on it. No matter what time of the day you put the ticket in, you get the dreaded "We are experiencing high volumes of tickets" message...

Thumbs up Re: Some Kudos!

ya i have never had an issue with responses to tikets i even got a respons on a sunday one time
    Chrystalas Wolfbane (Saris of the Scions)..Just a normal lil kitty cat ...well maby a bit crazy..just a bit..

Thumbs up Re: Some Kudos!

Same here

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Will add my agreement. When I have had issues, the support staff has always been responsive, quick and efficient. Keep up the good work and Thanks!!
    Master Annai Aditu of the Storm
    Proud member of the Order of the Talon, Chaos
    "I'm a fair, fragile flower of femininity...and if you don't believe me I'll rip your face off!"

*signed*

Me too!

Thread Information