Thread: Where to hunt?

Default Where to hunt?

I've just returned after a good bit of years. I'm a lv 21 Dragon and I can not remember where I should go to fight. Also wouldn't mind any extra tips since I'm cluesless on this game now, lol
    Azor

Default Re: Where to hunt?

You should find a trophy hunter on the towns, he will tell you what mobs you can hunt to get trophies for xp

Being fresh back I'd say the Giant Sand Beetles on the West Coast S of Kion. They don't have harden shell, and aren't agressive so they are a good one to get your claws bloody on and get used to the game again.

After that there are over 100 new lvl 20-40 quests that were just put in with the revamp best way to start is to Run S form Kion on the east coast. Attune to the pad at Lower Bridgeview, cross the bridge, head N up the road, attune to Sable Shores and get the quest from the guard there, then go on the road to bristugo and attune. the quests will lead you through alot of other attunement places and alot of the guards in those towns have quests also.
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

If you have just returned after a few years, I would suggest making a run through Skalkaar and New Tris just to see what quests you turn up that are new to you. If you are so inclined. That will give you a chance to get the feel for playing your dragon again without major worries about making mistakes that get you death points.

Be sure to check in with Gerix at Kion to make sure you didn't miss any of your lv10 ability quests. And I "think" the level 10 craft ability quests got assigned to the dragon on the Parsinia vault roof so you might want to check in there too. Then head over to Lower Bridgeview and across to Sable Shore for new adventures. You will have to attune to Chiconis (lv20 ability quests) now as well as many other locations, let the exploring begin.

Dracaena

And just a thought - you may want to even reroll to get a feel for everything. Remake your level 21 since the beginning and first tier have changed SO MUCH. Which is why the suggestion of returning to the training stuff is helpful...

It may be just as easy to reroll yourself and go from there .
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home, azor!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Drakarr is correct. Go after those giant beetles south of Kion they are level 19-20 and a good start for you to refamiliarize yourself with the game. After that go down to Bridgeport and go across the bridge to the main land. There you will see mobs starting in the low 20s. Bigustro, or whatever the town's name is, is not far off and you should be able to get quests there for your 20s.

Thread Information