Thread: Selling Lairshaping Service - T1

Blog Entries

Default Selling Lairshaping Service - T1

Greetings fellow dragons,
    I am selling my services as a T1 Lairshaper for those who be willing to buy of my services. I can construct around 20-30 of one form of lairshaping material, be it imbued bronze bars, Rough flowstones, etc.

The money I will be earning for this however, is not going to me, but a new guild I am supporting and assisting in helping them achieve their own guild land. Our goal is to make 6 gold, however I am just asking for a few silver for my services.
    However much silver you wish to give me is entirely up to you, as I do believe we are all rather good about deciding what is worthy and what is not of someone.

Just leave me your order and where you wish for me to drop it off at, and I will contact you as quickly as possible and thus when your order is also done.

- Ulharisk

((You can either reply here, send me a PM, or contact me when I am on. I will most likely not set the items up unless you have your own private Cons or a place I can store them at for you. If you have not either of these, I will sit on them till I can give them to you in person. Thank you! ))

Default Re: Selling Lairshaping Service - T1

I'm looking for as many T1 flowstones as you can make me.
    I can pay 40 silver per stack of 20.

You can drop it off in the first lair off of the pad in Back Bay (Western most portal in bris) or you can place them for xp. I've put coin in equal to this amount.

Edit: also realized I need a number of bronze imbars. 10s per stack of 20
    Last edited by Shian; May 1st, 2010 at 01:24 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Selling Lairshaping Service - T1

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    I'm looking for as many T1 flowstones as you can make me.
    I can pay 40 silver per stack of 20.

You can drop it off in the first lair off of the pad in Back Bay (Western most portal in bris) or you can place them for xp. I've put coin in equal to this amount.

Edit: also realized I need a number of bronze imbars. 10s per stack of 20
    I will see what I can do with you on both of these orders.

Thread Information