Thread: Tech comps wanted

Default Tech comps wanted

So, some good for nothing alt keeps stealing my lairshaping scales. It might be a brilliant plan to make him his own ruddy set so I don't have to keep juggling crystals just to put them into a space he can retrieve them in.

Until I realized that higher tiered lairshaping set requires some of the most annoyingly difficult comps in the game...
    I still need the following:
    Vet. Ghost Vapors x 20 ;_;
    Marble Golem frags x 11
    Blue Vex Fringes x 9

I can offer crafting or lairshaping services or coin in exchange for these parts.

Default Re: Tech comps wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    So, some good for nothing alt keeps stealing my lairshaping scales. It might be a brilliant plan to make him his own ruddy set so I don't have to keep juggling crystals just to put them into a space he can retrieve them in.

Until I realized that higher tiered lairshaping set requires some of the most annoyingly difficult comps in the game...
    I still need the following:
    Vet. Ghost Vapors x 20 ;_;
    Marble Golem frags x 11
    Blue Vex Fringes x 9

I can offer crafting or lairshaping services or coin in exchange for these parts.
    Unless someone helps you out sooner, look me up when I'm active on Order.
    I should have enough fringes stashed away.
    For the frags and vapors, send me a group invite and we can go and sort those out.

Default Re: Tech comps wanted

Thanks to generous donations and a good hunt out on Alged, I have all I needed Now looking for Heirophant blood to color them properly.

Thread Information