Thread: GN: Wraith drops - You NEED to look at this

Default GN: Wraith drops - You NEED to look at this

Default Re: GN: Wraith drops - You NEED to look at this

Seconded... not sure if there was a patch today though?

Spirit

Dracko

third vote!

Its now beyond a joke. Dragons"I" think are one of the saving graces of the game, and for this to be borked for so long is past been frustrating.

To all hatchlings out there.. you have my sympathy..

Fourth...

[6]

Myosotis

Fifth vote!

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

GN cannot do anything about the drop rates of mobs.
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

Aerothantidax

This has become a serious problem.. I myself am doing the Helian RoP and iam waiting for AE/GN to fix the wraith ectoplasm... i find it a little bit disturbing that its taken so long to fix.. if they cannot fix this (yet) then i suggest coming up with alternatives like giving us hatchlings who are doing the Helian RoP a 1/1 on the hermit's last Riddle (Wraith Ectoplasm). I know you guys at GN are reading this so do u mind replying to this topic so we hatchlings know when this is being fixed.

Cuddles

Having been party at various times trying to help hatchies obtain this I have to agree and say the whole thing is a total joke.. sort it!!!

It's fair to say you have quite a number of forthcoming cancelled accounts riding on this.

It is an AE problem... not GN... so perhaps this thread is in the wrong forum...

I'll make a thread...

Spirit

Edit: Done in Suggestions...

...DB apparently said in a chat that it is 'not his problem', since it apparently works in the US - I havent been able to confirm that though...

GN cannot do anything about the drop rates of mobs.
    In one way it isnt hard for EA to make an editor where you play with variables wich you save like a config file or def file, letting the WM playing around with variables. Mayby its so that the WMs allready had such tools allready? It sure makes sence. We can play around with all none compiled variable files for the UI as one example, well without anuy good tools though and so should the WM be possible to do with server variables.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Quote Originally Posted by Amerelium
    ...DB apparently said in a chat that it is 'not his problem', since it apparently works in the US - I havent been able to confirm that though...
    Rubbish!
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

:o So for either the euro servers or all servers there is a item drop for the dragons rite of passage that just isn't dropping? Why not log into support.istaria.com and file both a bug report and a feedback report? Make sure all of you use the same title for the bug and feedback. That way They will take immediate notice.
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

StormSpirit

Seikojin - Been there, done that, wrote the book and screenplay, bought the DVD, video, tshirt.......*sighs*.

After several talks on IRC, I can safely say my time will no doubt run out, before I see a wraith ecto in my inventory, let alone spread my wings and fly........

The Main Hall of Khazad-dum, fighting for freedom

The stuff drops, ask Tzael ingame on Unity, i belive he found it in the deadlands
    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!!"

Fhrain Fireheart
    Dwarven Berserker at Night, Paladin in the Day
    --Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal--

StormSpirit

LMAO...........not even going to bother wasting my time replying to that nonsense.......

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

Is there anyone else out there willing to comeforward to post and therefore second that 'theory'? If there ain't anyone else out there that has nabbed an Ectoplasm then I have no reason to believe what a singular person says, no dice, perhaps except if official word is produced. Ah, wait a second ... official word has been ferreted out but yet no-one still manages to find the Ectoplasm except Mr. Bowman himself and Tzael apparently - sorry Tzael, please try not to take too great an offense, much like StormSpirit I am at my wit's end regarding this idiotic issue.

Heh, I myself am going against my own word by showing up here on the boards to wrangle with this problem again when I said I wouldn't. Guess I'm just getting restless is all.

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

Faz

I found Wraith Ecto plasam 2 days ago in eastern deadlands very south sector..dropped off a level 59-69 wraith... place was guarded by a level 80 boss with 27500 HPs so be careful out there :)

StormSpirit

Hmm, on Unity? Funny, we were all told on IRC, that ONLY the wraiths in WDL dropped the ecto. Not that they do, of course, only on NA it seems.

I asked GN abput the spawns (Not the drops though) and they said that they dont change anything at the server as this server is exact same as the others when it comes to things like this so it must be a EA issue. I think EA reads genereal forum and theres also a thread in this matter. Otherwise, devs dont give a ******** about the forum as they prefer to chat at irc. I cant understand why EA prefer irc as a chat is nothing that lasts like a message at a forum does. Something that is said at a chat is gone in the same way as a spoken word or a piece of music. Its something temporary.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Thread Information