Thread: Newbish Return Question

Default Newbish Return Question

I know I have been gone for a couple of years, and that is terrible of me, but I see ALOT has changed.

I am very please that I was able to get me a 94x94 RCI plot and am working on that, but I swear there was a person you could buy Master Formulas from.....I could be wrong.

I am looking for one and wondering that seeing as how I don't see Nadia any longer, (if name is recalled properly....Brustigo NPC) to buy the master forms from where we get them. I could easily surmise I have to go hunt for it, but my luck is it would never drop.

I am looking for master blighted wood cleansing form.....want to harvest blighted thornwood and clean it, if there is such a form. I really am not thrilled with the idea of doing the transmutation of yew to thornwood boards.....but just wondering if I am on the right track.

Any assistance is helpful.

16 100 crafting classes....getting closer

Default Re: Newbish Return Question

Quote Originally Posted by bandishier View Post
    I know I have been gone for a couple of years, and that is terrible of me, but I see ALOT has changed.

I am very please that I was able to get me a 94x94 RCI plot and am working on that, but I swear there was a person you could buy Master Formulas from.....I could be wrong.

I am looking for one and wondering that seeing as how I don't see Nadia any longer, (if name is recalled properly....Brustigo NPC) to buy the master forms from where we get them. I could easily surmise I have to go hunt for it, but my luck is it would never drop.

I am looking for master blighted wood cleansing form.....want to harvest blighted thornwood and clean it, if there is such a form. I really am not thrilled with the idea of doing the transmutation of yew to thornwood boards.....but just wondering if I am on the right track.

Any assistance is helpful.

All of the Vielo (the ones that sold master forms and such), save for Nadia, were removed from the game quite some time ago. Nadia followed suit a few months ago.

The only way (that I am currently aware of, at least) to get Master formulae, is either to go hit up the cenotaphs in the Eastern Deadlands, for the basic resource master forms (Master Wood Board, Master Stone Brick, etc - one cenotaph for each form), Spirit, near the outpost, for Master Cut Gem...or hit up Frig Tallowar(sp?), in the Imperial Outpost, for Master Building forms.

It sounds like you are just interested in getting the (unblighted) thornwood boards, and just want the best way to do that. You may not be aware, but there is a decent spawn of unblighted thornwood trees that you can harvest from, east of Harro on the border of the Eastern Deadlands.

Master blighted board and bark cleansing you say...*searches through vault for a while* AHA! here it is, now the real question is what shard you're on.
    Last edited by Mikaze; May 8th, 2010 at 10:48 PM. Reason: **** typos

I am on the order shard.

I completely forgot about the vendor at the outpost. I would love to buy the formula from someone.....Bandishier is my toon I play, I also play my dragon very rare.....Tidebearius

Hmm...that makes things a little impossible since I'm on Chaos. Ah well, sorry I couldn't help more.

Hi Bandishier,
    Have you checked the libraries in your guild(Scions) towns...we may have them there my friend. When I am out getting comps I will watch out for that form and give it to you.

I do appreciate that, and will go look, but only after I find something to replace it with.

I hate taking things and not giving something back.

I just got my gatherer to 100 and now working on Miner....Ugh, but that will make 7 crafting skills to 100...lol. I am a self doer, have my plot with all expert buildings going up on it. I figure it will take me about 6 months or so to get it built....that is being generous...

Thank you though.....I will take a look

Thread Information