Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION: Do you have Any of the Old Player MODs?

Default ATTENTION: Do you have Any of the Old Player MODs?

On this customization forum, there are TONS of old customizations and Mods - Most of the links are broken.

PLEASE: if you have any of these old MODs, Please post them here

This is a call out to everyone that has ever done a MOD, or thought of doing a MOD, don't let those MOD'ers work fade away.

Default Re: ATTENTION: Do you have Any of the Old Player MODs?

my guild mates have recently let me have a place were I can rehost all my old mods, so soon...soon they will be back up, but I need to tweak the installers since the game is now once again under a new company name

http://www.crimson-dawn.org/downloads/

I've been storing mods I could find in there, I'm still missing a few like the original ancient model mod (and of course all Blue's breath mods).
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

I have some new and old MODs stored here as well: http://dragonnoir.planetemu.net/inde...ategorie&cat=3
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    I have some new and old MODs stored here as well: http://dragonnoir.planetemu.net/inde...ategorie&cat=3
    Those are cool! but how do you download them from this site? and what do the ones on that other site do? I can't tell just from their names.

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

There is an help for downloading here.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Quote Originally Posted by flamestar View Post
    Those are cool! but how do you download them from this site? and what do the ones on that other site do? I can't tell just from their names.

I've added a page describing what the mods are I have collected (there is also a lot of junk that we are holding onto as well that I havent put on the page)

http://www.crimson-dawn.org/index.php?p=165
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

awesome! thanks to both of you. Btw, do you have any MODs with those "new" dragon emotes I've heard about? I can't find them because the links to them are broken.

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

Quote Originally Posted by flamestar View Post
    awesome! thanks to both of you. Btw, do you have any MODs with those "new" dragon emotes I've heard about? I can't find them because the links to them are broken.
    I havent seen any mods recently with new dragon emotes. Also a large amount of emotes for dragons were added to the live build a while ago. I wonder if those are the ones you mean?
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Latest official Dragons emotes from Virtrium are part of the Live Client. You should already have them (/bow, /bowdeep, /steppedinit, /nodyes, /shakeno, /yawn).
    The none official ones are in the Sound Emotes Pack (of course, all official ones are included).

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing View Post
    I havent seen any mods recently with new dragon emotes. Also a large amount of emotes for dragons were added to the live build a while ago. I wonder if those are the ones you mean?
    Well, I mean like the emotes found here: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=7412

are these anything new from what's already in-game?

Most of them have been added to the official emotes for a while now.
    3 were not added: /rockout, /rockoutindralk and /sneeze (maybe /flyingsneeze as well, not sure). But they are part of the Sound Emotes Pack nowadays.

oh, ok then. btw, where do I put the MODs to get them to work? I got the "colorful hoard" and the "colored whisps", and stuck them in the "resources_override" folder, but nothing happened.

If there is no installer, you just need to extract the files in resources_override, or in the game root folder if there is already a resources_override folder in the archive.
    For the colored wisps, it depends if it's the subtile colors (officially added to the game with Delta 139, so you won't see any difference) or the dayglowing colors: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17829

My hoard is colored, as are the wisps from my perspective.

Both are subtle.

I am using no mods.

So, the colored hoard and colored wisps are already in-game.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Quote Originally Posted by Veruliyam View Post

Both are subtle.

I am using no mods.

Mine aren't. This is what my hoard should look like with the "colorful hoard" MOD:

http://dragonnoir.planetemu.net/inde...ption&dl_id=42

and it doesn't. It's still the same bronze/brown color it was before. What am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Veruliyam View Post

Both are subtle.

I am using no mods.

For hoard, the default theme is not colored. I think you use one of the other (official) themes: Amethyst, Garnet, Emerald, Sapphire. Those ones have a colored hoard.

flamestar, for the hoard MOD just extract the archive content in the game root folder (and first clean what you have previously done).

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    For hoard, the default theme is not colored. I think you use one of the other (official) themes: Amethyst, Garnet, Emerald, Sapphire. Those ones have a colored hoard.

flamestar, for the hoard MOD just extract the archive content in the game root folder (and first clean what you have previously done).
    Ok, I think I finally figured out what the problem is. I have Vista on my computer, and there are two folders labled "Istaria". One of them is in the "C:" drive (main drive) when I click "computer", and the other one is in "program files". When I tried to extract the files into the folder in "program files", I get a long list of "access denied" warnings.

Oh, yes, well...

<ahem>

I do use the optional themes. They're more colorful.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

I think there might be something wrong with the files for the "colored whisps" and "colorful hoard" MODs. I downloaded and saved them into my "Downloads" folder, so I'd know where to find them later, but everytime I try to extract them into the resource_override folder I get these lists of error messages. And the exact same thing happens when I try to extract them without saving them on my computer:

! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\aeroks_colorized_hoard.zi p: Cannot create folder resources_override
    ! Access is denied.
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\aeroks_colorized_hoard.zi p: Cannot create folder resources_override\Resources
    ! The system cannot find the path specified.
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\aeroks_colorized_hoard.zi p: Cannot create folder resources_override\Resources\interface
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\aeroks_colorized_hoard.zi p: Cannot create folder resources_override\Resources\interface\themes
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\aeroks_colorized_hoard.zi p: Cannot create folder resources_override\Resources\interface\themes\defa ult
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\aeroks_colorized_hoard.zi p: Cannot create folder resources_override\Resources\interface\themes\defa ult\textures
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\aeroks_colorized_hoard.zi p: Cannot create resources_override\Resources\interface\themes\defa ult\textures\hoard_image_01.png
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\aeroks_colorized_hoard.zi p: Cannot create resources_override\Resources\interface\themes\defa ult\textures\hoard_image_02.png
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\aeroks_colorized_hoard.zi p: Cannot create resources_override\Resources\interface\themes\defa ult\textures\hoard_image_03.png
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\aeroks_colorized_hoard.zi p: Cannot create resources_override\Resources\interface\themes\defa ult\textures\hoard_image_04.png
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\aeroks_colorized_hoard.zi p: Cannot create resources_override\Resources\interface\themes\defa ult\textures\hoard_image_05.png
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\aeroks_colorized_hoard.zi p: Cannot create resources_override\Resources\interface\themes\defa ult\textures\hoard_image_06.png
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\aeroks_colorized_hoard.zi p: Cannot create resources_override\Resources\interface\themes\defa ult\textures\hoard_image_07.png
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\aeroks_colorized_hoard.zi p: Cannot create resources_override\Resources\interface\themes\defa ult\textures\hoard_image_08.png
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\aeroks_colorized_hoard.zi p: Cannot create resources_override\Resources\interface\themes\defa ult\textures\hoard_image_09.png
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\aeroks_colorized_hoard.zi p: Cannot create resources_override\Resources\interface\themes\defa ult\textures\hoard_image_10.png
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\aeroks_colorized_hoard.zi p: Cannot create resources_override\Resources\interface\themes\defa ult\textures\hoard_image_11.png
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\aeroks_colorized_hoard.zi p: Cannot create resources_override\Resources\interface\themes\defa ult\textures\hoard_image_12.png
    and

! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\characters\m obileresources\wisp\com_resource_wisp1_env.sha
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\characters\m obileresources\wisp\com_resource_wisp1_sparkle.sha
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\characters\m obileresources\wisp\com_resource_wisp2_env.sha
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\characters\m obileresources\wisp\com_resource_wisp2_sparkle.sha
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\characters\m obileresources\wisp\com_resource_wisp3_env.sha
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\characters\m obileresources\wisp\com_resource_wisp3_sparkle.sha
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\characters\m obileresources\wisp\com_resource_wisp4_env.sha
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\characters\m obileresources\wisp\com_resource_wisp4_sparkle.sha
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\characters\m obileresources\wisp\com_resource_wisp5_env.sha
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\characters\m obileresources\wisp\com_resource_wisp5_sparkle.sha
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\characters\m obileresources\wisp\com_resource_wisp6_env.sha
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\characters\m obileresources\wisp\com_resource_wisp6_sparkle.sha
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\tints\essenc e_blighted_bright.act
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\tints\essenc e_blighted_dim.act
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\tints\essenc e_blighted_glowing.act
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\tints\essenc e_blighted_pale.act
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\tints\essenc e_blighted_radiant.act
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\tints\essenc e_blighted_shining.act
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\tints\essenc e_bright.act
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\tints\essenc e_dim.act
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\tints\essenc e_glowing.act
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\tints\essenc e_pale.act
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\tints\essenc e_radiant.act
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\tints\essenc e_shining.ACT
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\tints\essenc e_tainted_bright.act
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\tints\essenc e_tainted_dim.act
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\tints\essenc e_tainted_glowing.act
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\tints\essenc e_tainted_pale.act
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\tints\essenc e_tainted_radiant.act
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create resources_override\resources\textures\tints\essenc e_tainted_shining.act
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create folder resources_override\resources\textures\characters\m obileresources\wisp
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create folder resources_override\resources\textures\characters\m obileresources
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create folder resources_override\resources\textures\characters
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create folder resources_override\resources\textures\tints
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create folder resources_override\resources\textures
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create folder resources_override\resources
    ! C:\Users\Magan\Downloads\Coloured_Wisps_Mod.rar: Cannot create folder resources_override
    ! Access is denied.
    But here's the weird thing. It only happens with these two MODs. The others that I extracted like the "water" and "lava" and "Ebon_Dralk" MODs, went into the folder just fine, with no problems at all. I havn't looked at them in-game yet to see if they worked, but I'm pretty sure that means something went right with those.

What's wrong with these other two though? I even tried putting them into the folder manually. They went in that time, but nothing changed in-game.

Any ideas?

Thread Information