Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATTENTION: Do you have Any of the Old Player MODs?

Default Re: ATTENTION: Do you have Any of the Old Player MODs?

I check the colour wisps mod and it extracts fine on my computer (I extracted it to a new folder on my desktop).

However when i tried to extract the aerok hoard mod I got errors when trying to unzip the files. I guess the zip archive is damaged in some way.

Edit: This is the copy of the hoard mod on Firebrands website.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

I have just downloaded it and extract it without issue. Archive testing doesn't report any error.

Your download looks corrupted, but the file on the server is not. I suggest you to empty your browser cache and download it again.

No problem with the dayglowing wisps with the archive from Arietna website as well.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

After a bit of digging about today I have worked out the problem I had with extracting the hoard mod was due to the software I was using. I switched to using WinRar and it works fine for me now.

Therefore I would assume that the problem that flamestar has is due to something else.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

It's ok now. I figured out how to get the "hoard" MOD to work. I just replaced the hoard pictures in the "resorces" folder, with the ones in the MOD and it works fine.

The "lava", "water", and "valcanic rock" MODs work just fine too, and those look downright awesome!

I put the "colored whisps" MOD in the resources_override folder manually, but I can't tell if that one is working or not because I havn't seen anything yet but Dim Whisps. The only change I can see is that my Pale Wisp Essence is blue. But I can't remember if it was already like that or not.

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

flamestar - you will only see a difference if you installed my "dayglo" version. The subtle version of my wisp colour mod was actually adopted into the game, and now is a part of it. It should be pretty obvious as the colours are BRIGHT.

*cheesy grin*
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

oooh.... pretty....

Yup! It must have worked! lol That bright blue from the pale whisp essence was what caught my attention in-game. It's the exact blue in your chart there. I never noticed what color it was before I put the Mod in. If was there before that, I would have definitely noticed eariler.

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

Head over to Wisp Island, you'll soon see if it worked. Bring sunglasses

as a slightly unexpected side effect, some crystals and recharge cells are also tinted. They use the same tint files it seems hehe

I'm still well chuffed about my "subtle" one being incorporated into the game..
    Last edited by Arietna; May 19th, 2010 at 09:48 AM.
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Thread Information