Thread: Where to go

Default Where to go

I finished everything for scout and blacsmith in New Trismus and got a quest to Kion where I thought I would continue. But when quest ended, I get nothing and no blacksmith. Scout trainer just waves at me. Im stuck, don't know where to go.

Default Re: Where to go

There are quests in Kion.
    Talk to the NPC at the left of the big building on the hill.
    Go to the rangers camp.
    Look at the militia building.
    Talk to the quarter Master

And most important USE the WIKI
    http://istaria.wikia.com/wiki/Quests_Tier_I

Istaria has a lot of generic quests and not so much school specific ones.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

So for crafting, it's just a grind from this point on. ****, I am only lvl 11. I don't remeber horizon being that way for crafting. Wow, that really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by reneco11 View Post
    So for crafting, it's just a grind from this point on. ****, I am only lvl 11. I don't remeber horizon being that way for crafting. Wow, that really sucks.
    There are few crafting quests, that is true. You get your experience for making things rather than questing.

But, on the adventuring side there are TONS of quests that will take you through level 40 quite easily. However, if your highest adventuring school is below level 10 then you left New Trismus too soon and you need to go back. Try out some of the other quests from the Cleric, Warrior and Mage schools on NT. They are different than the Scout quests. Do the Valor and Vigilance quest series, its a lot of fun and also difficult.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by reneco11 View Post

Lol, that's a severe case of bad memory.

And what do you call grind? You're a blacksmith. Go make weapons and tools and sell them at NT. Take up outfitter and make your own gear. Besides, crafters have their quests too. And some of the new quests around bristugo and dalimond give craft xp too.

And take Amons advice.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Thread Information