Thread: which town

Default which town

Just got back my old account and I don't remember anything about this game. I have a level 19 dragon, where should I go adventuring with him

Default Re: which town

New Trismus and/or Kion.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Start with the quest at NT.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

For really basic training, there's Spirit Isle but that's designed for level 1-3.
    New Trismus is designed for 1-15ish I think.
    Kion/Sslanis are designed for upper tier I.

Tier II starts at 20, and you have to run to the cities on the Dalimond/Chiconis peninsula to attune to the tier II cities/towns there now.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    For really basic training, there's Spirit Isle but that's designed for level 1-3.
    New Trismus is designed for 1-15ish I think.
    Kion/Sslanis are designed for upper tier I.

Tier II starts at 20, and you have to run to the cities on the Dalimond/Chiconis peninsula to attune to the tier II cities/towns there now.
    *chuckle* Dragons are banned from Spirit Isle. Talk to Kerian (dragon craft trainer) at New Tris and get attuned to Skalkaar Island (portal at dragon training area) if you want to see what the new starting area for dragons looks like. But go ahead and do some backtracking to see what new things have been added in since you last played.

Double check with Gerix on the roof at Kion to make sure you completed all his quests. There is a new dragon on the Parsinia vault roof with the lv10 craft mastery quests and she has good prices on spell formula. After that (and getting your attunements done on lessor aradoth) head to Bridgeview and the mainland for new adventures.

Welcome back,

Dracaena

oops, sorry, very good point dracaena, thanks for the correction!

Kion these days goes to level 20 and Chiconis/Dralk under new definition of T2 start at level 21 for Adventure. Craft T2 still seems to start al Level 20.

Knossos

Thread Information