Thread: Quest typos

Hybrid View

Default Quest typos

Rhykar finishes the quest dialog with "I can now training you further of spiked scales."

Default Drain Strike VII typo

Severant finishes the quest dialog with "It seems you're got merit after all, pup."

Default Attunement to Slate Crest typo...

Upon attuning, Albus says "Well, let us be done with it then. Now, off you with!"

Default Re: Attunement to Slate Crest typo...

LOL, obviously he means to kill you... he just isn't sure what he will off you with

Default Re: Quest typos

I merged these threads. Having a different thread for each typo was very redundant.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Quest typos

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    I merged these threads. Having a different thread for each typo was very redundant.
    Yes, thank you. I wasn't sure how to post them as each 'thread' usually contains one 'bug', which is closed when fixed. I'll post anything else I find here.

Upon finishing Dragon's Reach IV quest:

Bentaras tells you, 'How did your expedition to in the snow and ice go?'

Default Gold Rage VII typo

Upon receiving the quest, Wintheria says "The area is surrounded by all sorts of foul beastss, so stay on your toes!"

Thread Information