Thread: Plot Question

Default Plot Question

It has been a long time since I owned a plot and am looking to getting one with my guild, but I currently have a plot elsewhere.

I am wondering, if I sell the plot back to the community....do I recoop any of the money I paid for the plot and secondly, what happens to the structures I have built on them.

I am wondering if there is a way to get back some of the materials I used to build the silos and such or what needs to be done so I can recover some of those. I read somewhere that you get 70% of your materials back, but am not sure where I can read on the process and what happens when I sell back to community.

I know selling to someone I loose everything, not willing to do that

It is a 94x94 RCI
    16 100 crafting classes....getting closer

Default Re: Plot Question

If you deconstruct the buildings you will get novians that you can use to rebuild elsewhere.

If you sell the plot with the structures still on it - they will remain there for the new owner.

If you sell the plot back to the community you will get (i think) the default value of the plot .. this may be more or less than you paid for it depending on who you bought it from or when you bought it - as the land values were all adjusted some time back (mostly up in price).

nicely answered

Thank You

If you deconstruct your structures you will get 80% of the building resources back as novians. These novians are bound to the plot owner character and can only be used on a plot owned by that character.

MAKE SURE you empty all structures before you decon them. If you do not, you will lose anything inside the structures. If you have a plot consigner anything listed on it will be returned to the consignee's vault upon deconstruction.

If you sell the plot back to the community you will get the listed price of the plot minus community taxes.

Thaalia of Order

huh, I didn't know that about the plot price selling to the community! HA!

I just thought you lost the money you spent, sell it to the community didn't get ya nofin. Awesome..
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

I was wondering where all my money came from when I returned to game after leaving for a couple of years. I know I had some, but could not remember how much. I guess with plot reclamation, they put the money on the account in case someone returns

Thread Information