Thread: Scattered Night

Default Scattered Night

My friend and I our currently looking for people to join our roleplaying group and help contribute to the story that we've already started. Were looking for all kinds of people sort of experimenting really. Heres the story and whats happened so far:

Once upon a time, no thats not how you start something at all. In the mountains the Lunus dragon tribe 's hatchlings wrestle for supremacy over the nest. The males fight their own brothers with a rage unknown. We venture to one such cave its four dragon cubs fight while two females watch from afar. A small red dragon smaller then the rest scratches with uncertainty. Fighting for his life he fights his brethren. The parents watch from afar. The runt backs toward the cliff that leads to their cave. His injuries are great, and he can no longer fight. He slips he falls his wings not strong enough to hold him aloft in the sky. Down he plummets.
    Not far away a Fiend travels he has traveled far through the mountains. He has left what remains of his home with the blessings of his master. The last of his family. He finds a dragon cub broken upon the rocks. He takes the small dragon under his care and slowly he is healed. The two spend many happy nights together master and pupil father and son. Discovering the world for themselves. They make mistakes and learn until one day something goes terribly wrong.
    The dragon, Tysander discovers a place where evil manifest. The dead walk the land, and he is almost captured by a undead necromancer. Hurrying back to his master, Syliss, he tells him of the evils and such horrible things that had tried to kill him. The two venture back to the cursed land. Drunken with rage of seeing his family's corpse reanimated Syliss goes down to fight them. To kill this undead necromancer. Instead he finds himself locked in battle for the death with his deceased older brother.
    Seeing his master almost about to be defeated Tysander finishes off the skeleton for the time being, and takes his master to safety. It was there caring for his master that he decided to kill the mage that reanimates the corpses that causes his master such hatred.
    Far away back in the mountains of Dralk the Lunus tribe raise their young that survived the bloody fray of their birth. They raise them to be proud strong warriors. They are the ones that keep the dragon society going they whisper in their ears. The Lunus prefer not associate with the ones without scales, but they have made some what of a exception. A race of Satyrs bred for the only purpose of fetching the dragons things, delivering their messages, and the occasional sacrifice to Drulkar the first dragon.
    The Lunus principles of their god have been warped beyond measure. They need the guidance of the Helian dragons and the Helians need the great warriors of protection against the withered Aegis. Yet they stay separate, in so much in living different cities. Anyways the unfit dragons to live at birth our tossed into the volcanoes for sacrifice. The Lunus elders hold many secrets and remain in their cities, sending the Satyr to do their bidding.
    Tysander ventures to kill the dead necromancer. He wages a bloody battle against the mage which ends in his defeat. Now Tysander soul has been trapped by the necromancer. His body at the command of the powerful mage. Syliss is heart broken and swears vengeance when he finds his pupil trapped. Tysander wanders the plains killing and trapping more souls for the withered Aegis. He has also been commanded to kill his old master. With no mercy he roams the plains.
    Through the fields a Satyr runs, she is part of the Satyr Courier Service or S.C.S she delivers a message from the Lunus tribe. She walks to a windmill a stranger's who identity remains unknown to her watches her. Bravely she approaches wondering if he is the one she looks for. He says the message is not his and she leaves. The S.C.S can not sleep or rest until their message is delivered. Five days then she returns saying there is no one else in the land that the letter belongs to. She demands that he takes it and he says he will take it if it makes her happy.
    A hardened Syliss takes the letter. Finding it blank he shows the Satyr. She takes the letter shivering. A blank letter only met one thing to her. Death. The stranger and her and been chosen to be sacrificed. The stranger reluctantly offers his help in the matter, but she shakes her head. She has no wish to live a life where she is no where near her family and the dragons chase her through the land. Syliss leaves unconcerned about the blank letter.
    The Satyr, Kilja, tries to kill her self by throwing herself off a cliff. However she lands in water instead of the rocks. A dragon waits above the sea, waiting for her to succumb to fatigue. He has been sent from the Lunus tribe. She gives up swimming to shore. The dragon attempts to take her, but a White dragon leaps from the top of the windmill. Its back marked with red stripes. It looks as if its a illusion, about to fade at any moment. Kilja takes the chance to run back to town to seek safety.
    Many moons later Syliss returns to the windmill where, Tysander promised would lift his spirits when he lonely. In shock he finds a strange dragon in a place that he considered only his. The dragon explains to his old friend that he his Tysander. His skin has been bleached white and his stripes have turned from blue to red. He looks faded. He tells this master that the windmill is the only place he has control over his body and the necromancer doesn't. The two talk all night before Tysander leaves.

So were looking for all kinds of races. People to be on the evil side etc. We also would like to have the group so that you can still roleplay when not everyone is on. Also if you just wanna say hi and interact with our characters too thats fine. If your interested post below.

So far the usernames slash characters that our participating are:

Kilja Laven (satyr)
    Syliss Macabre (fiend, use to travel with tysander now currently travels alone)
    FadedTysander Kune (dragon, use to travel with Syliss now under the control of withered aegis)

Default Re: Scattered Night

Sorry, just trying to understand: You have made a guild for evil characters?

Once upon a time, no thats not how you start something at all. In the mountains the Lunus dragon tribe 's hatchlings wrestle for supremacy over the nest. The males fight their own brothers with a rage unknown. We venture to one such cave its four dragon cubs fight while two females watch from afar. A small red dragon smaller then the rest scratches with uncertainty. Fighting for his life he fights his brethren. The parents watch from afar. The runt backs toward the cliff that leads to their cave. His injuries are great, and he can no longer fight. He slips he falls his wings not strong enough to hold him aloft in the sky. Down he plummets.
    So, been reading E.E. Knights Age of Dragon series huh? *chuckles*

And I think Runos its not just a guild for evil characters, I think he's looking for people to play the evil parts, but there are also non-evils too. If I..understood that.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

I have not read that series actually I suppose I'll have to look it up. No it more like were looking for more people to roleplay with us, and we're saying that people can simply play on good sides or evil sides. Its not a guild though. Sorry my ideas tend to be broad without very good explaining, but if you have more questions feel free to ask.

OH sorry for the guild inference - I don't know why I was thinking that actually. Yes, not a guild. Plotline!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Yes it is a plot line, and what has happened so far in the roleplay ^^.

Hmm...i could join with one of my legion of characters, or create one for this, perhaps. I'll try to keep an eye out for you in-game. if i find you, we can discuss it maybe. See what would be best.

Alright sounds good, soory I've been away with vacation, if you want to decide a time we can meet you somewhere.

hehe, that's allright completely forgot about it, actually~

hhmm... i dunno, what timezone are you in? what days are good?
    I'm is the EST timezone, in florida. most any day is fine, though best if not sunday and monday because hours are inpredictable then. but those days are still doable.

Well I live in ohio so same time zone, sundays aren't good for me either so any other day is usually fine Were usually on sometime around 8. Would you like to meet on friday? On fridays I can meet you earlier

Thread Information