Thread: Blight 184 Discussion

Default Blight 184 Discussion

No tweaks to loot tables of the t4 mobs

oh well i guess i will get use to getting crystals off opal golems

Will it be Possible for the next patch to include an increase in t4 monsters there so far spread out and so few its not funny , Especially sand scarabs there is 2 mobs that spawn on that beach possibly 3
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Blight 184 Discussion

Would it be possible to add the Neo classes to the Adv class removal NPC for people that are done testing them and want their Adv rating lowered?

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMage View Post
    Would it be possible to add the Neo classes to the Adv class removal NPC for people that are done testing them and want their Adv rating lowered?
    No, it wouldn't. That NPC is available on the live shards as well. Simply re-copy your characters from Chaos or Order if you need to wipe that school.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

If the character is one that's been made on Blight, you can submit a support ticket as well with the name of the character and the school can be removed manually. Though this will ONLY be done for non-copied characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    If the character is one that's been made on Blight, you can submit a support ticket as well with the name of the character and the school can be removed manually. Though this will ONLY be done for non-copied characters.
    Thank you so much!! I will be submitting a ticket. I have 55 levels of neo-druid that I don't want in my rating any more. You've made me very happy

Master Nielenoss' Cargo Flyer, Master food formulas, Master lairshaper formulas, Master cargo disk formulas, Master Tinkering formulas, Master Sunscope, Master Alchemy formulas are now attuned.
    Does this mean that all the master dye formula's that drop in Dralnoks Doom are going to attune? And be attune on pickup? ugh. I'm not really sure I see the point in attuning formulas, can someone explain why it is needed? Is there some kind of exploit or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Does this mean that all the master dye formula's that drop in Dralnoks Doom are going to attune? And be attune on pickup? ugh. I'm not really sure I see the point in attuning formulas, can someone explain why it is needed? Is there some kind of exploit or something?
    Those formulas sound like things I'd want to... you know... sell.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Yes, thank you for this. I will be submitting a support ticket as well. None of my Blight characters are copies. Home grown Blighters only.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    No, they aren't on this list. These are formulas you purchase.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Master Nielenoss' Cargo Flyer, Master food formulas, Master lairshaper formulas, Master cargo disk formulas, Master Tinkering formulas, Master Sunscope, Master Alchemy formulas are now attuned.
    I cannot understand making purchase-for-coin formulas attune. I would however, like to see the formulas from the Imperial outpost which are purchased with Imperial rank tokens attune.

Thaalia of Order

Quote Originally Posted by Holth View Post
    I cannot understand making purchase-for-coin formulas attune. I would however, like to see the formulas from the Imperial outpost which are purchased with Imperial rank tokens attune.

Thaalia of Order
    I honestly don't see the point in either.

I honestly don't see the point in either.
    Because the Imperial rank tokens can only be obtained by doing master level crafting quests or by looting trophies from mobs in the ED, they are something to work for. The point is that you have to have a certain skill in crafting or hunting to obtain the tokens and they cannot be purchased anywhere for coin. The object of attuning formulas (in my opinion) is so they cannot be sold for coin and obviously, so they cannot be traded. If they were still available as loot drops it would be a totally different thing.

Attuning formulas that are purchased from trainers for coin is (again in my opinion) pointless.

The item List of Reagents for Khemarius for the Drain Bolt VI quest still lists 15 Soul Fragments as being required for the first step. Since the quest itself doesn't tell you what items are required beyond "check the list he gave you," that could get confusing.

Soul Fragments won't be needed for that quest with the next patch.

Yup, hence my checking-- I know they won't be required (thank you for clarifying that in the other thread, by the way) but it'll be confusing for people without the outside knowledge if the only in-game directions say they are. I'll assume that tweaking the List is on the to-do list for another delta, then.

Large Sand Beetle trophies have the description that they are not being collected by trophy hunters anymore but the trophy hunters still give out quests for them. The quests work as well. Either the quest wasn't removed or the description was put on their trophies by accident. This is a level 11-15 quest.

Do bipeds have access to master cargo disks on blight? Atm I'm not sure what to make of the remarks about attuned formulas...

Patch Notes:
    Scholar has been temporarily reverted: No longer uses the primary skill system and gains 8 points of Spellcrafter per level (through 100) again.

I just made a new biped on Blight (Fiend). I joined the Scholar school on Spirit Isle and got no skill at all for Spellcraft. I can't even scribe the beginner spell shard form. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

After trying to craft bricks for exp I made it to level 2. At that time I got 8 skill in spellcraft. At level 3 I now have 16 skill in spellcraft. This is all base skill. It seems that the skill gain for the Scholar school and the Spellcraft skill is off by one level.
    Last edited by NaturalMage; June 22nd, 2010 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Additional Info found

Imperial Bounty Markers still drop from cedar treants, i do not know about other mobs but i have found a few on cedar treants

Thread Information