Thread: Dye?

Default Dye?

I am leveling up my alchemy to make dyes and potions but I can't find a formula for the blue dye, is that a drop or can it be bought? Also is there a tread somewhere on alchemist which might give me some information so I don't have to keep bugging everyone with questions??

thanks!!

Default Re: Dye?

I am not quite sure about your question because I am not in front of the computer that has the game on it....but here is a link for the formulas and such:

http://istaria.wikia.com/wiki/Alchemist
    16 100 crafting classes....getting closer

Blue dye is on the J/Man Alchemical Dye formula which you can purchase from Morrigan in Feladen for 5s.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Thank you for the information and links, I will investigate them both!!

Couldn't find this in the wiki so I though I'd post it here.

Dye colours are tiered:

Tier I (beginner)
    green, brown, light green

Tier II (beginner)
    light red, black, silver, invisible

Tier III (j/man)
    light blue, blue, gold

Tier IV (j/man)
    platinum, white, red

Tier V (expert)
    dark blue, dark green, purple, radiant, obsidian, moonlight, blood, garnet, jasper, essence, turquoise

Tier VI (master)
    dark purple, light purple, light steel blue, steel blue, dark steel blue, antique silver,
    antique red, antique obsidian, antique green, antique gold, antique blue, light copper, lava,
    burnt copper, light khaki, khaki, dark khaki

Dyes can be made as dye itself (can be used to make coloured armour and weapons at creation) or dye kits that are drag and drop after item creation. Master dyes are kits only and require tech comp items to create. In my experience the kits are more sought after if you are selling dyes as they can be used on armour, dragon scales and jewelry. Weapon dye kits are made with chromas (loot drops) and orbs and are a separate formula.

Thaalia of Order

Awesome...thanks for the additional info. I love these forums, people are always to nice and helpful.

Thread Information