Thread: Hi again

Planet vgbaoplekmnlopqrstuv of the Cakeioyhjurolies star system.

Default Hi again

H-hello everyone. I used to have this game a year ago and loved it, but I only got to around level 15 or so before I quit because I thought I was way behind on crafting and kept trying to catch up (I had read that to be good you needed at least seven times your own adventure level for crafting level. I'm not to sure if this is true or not, but if someone would tell me it would be appreiated very much). So all I did was make sandstone bricks...that was really boring, and I just started playing less and less, then just stopped play altogether. A couple of days ago I saw some videos of Istaria on youtube, and decided to try out the game again. So far, it's epic XD

Umm..now I'm supposed to put a bit about me, right? Sorry, I'm not good at these intro topics xD.

I'm 13, and I'm not the brightest person. I don't like waiting and will scream at inanimate objects if I accidently get tripped or hit by them. YAY, SCREAMING! xD I make fun of alot of things, but usually I never really mean it and never mean to offend anyone. I like animals, but my favorite types of animals are insects and reptiles. I have two pet snakes (cornsnake and a ball python), and four pet praying mantises (three ghost mantids and a budwing). My dad has 12 tarantulas. I like to roleplay, but I'm not that good at it ;^^ heheh.. OH! And I like creepy things! XD

Is that good? xD I really do fail at these intro things...

My character is a hatchling named Zaihra on Order.

P.S. Does anyone know a fast way to increase crafting level? Thanks xD
    P.S.S. Moo! Mooo! Moooooo! Thats the sound a cow makes xD
    Can't seem to make up her mind 'bout actually playing the game, so blinks in and out of existance like a strange and hopefully not epeliptic (spelling) fairy.

Default Re: Hi again

Haha! Welcome to Order. I'm sure you'll be fine. Feel free to ask questions in Market and Dragon if you need help finding your way.

Hello and welcome on Istaria
    I'm not so good to roleplay, myself, you know... if you want to roleplay, you can get help in "Role-Player" channel, and / or roleplay as well on "Role-Play". There can be roleplay on Dragon channel, too, sometimes.

*serves Rika some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Dunno where you got the idea crafting level had anything to do with adventure level.
    Dragons need crafting over 20 and adventure over 30 to do the RoP, though 50 in each makes it much easier to do that quest series. Mostly though, do whichever class you have fun with. :-)

Thank you for the welcome everyone! =D

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    Hello and welcome on Istaria
    I'm not so good to roleplay, myself, you know... if you want to roleplay, you can get help in "Role-Player" channel, and / or roleplay as well on "Role-Play". There can be roleplay on Dragon channel, too, sometimes.
    Theres a roleplay channel? o.o I dident know that! xD Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    *serves Rika some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Dunno where you got the idea crafting level had anything to do with adventure level.
    Dragons need crafting over 20 and adventure over 30 to do the RoP, though 50 in each makes it much easier to do that quest series. Mostly though, do whichever class you have fun with. :-)

Ah, thats a relief! Thanks!
    Can't seem to make up her mind 'bout actually playing the game, so blinks in and out of existance like a strange and hopefully not epeliptic (spelling) fairy.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home, rika!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Greetings and welcome, Rika. Always nice to have fresh meat on the slab x]

I am not online as much as I'd like to be nowadays, but should you need any help with Roleplaying and otherwise building a character, feel free to message me in-game.

I promise I won't bite~

She's lieing, she bites all the time. Lykopis has the marks to prove it.

Oh, and welcome! I also have not been around as much as I wanted, but since training is (FINALLY) coming to a close for now, I'll be around much more once I'm home again. If you're looking for help roleplaying, or crafting, or even hunting, just let me know. You'll be most likely to find me in the roleplay channel, or just send me a tell.

-x-Grabs and wrestles Kan's maw shut.-x-

Shhhh, you'll scare it away! >/

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Greetings and welcome to the Order Shard. Craft level is just that. It has little effect on your adventure level EXCEPT that you can use the higher of either to wear certain scales. So, if your craft level is at least 20 higher than your adventure, you'd be able to wear some scales a tier higher than your adventure level allows. Just keep that in mind. To level faster, might I suggest making and deconstructing spells and/or making and selling gems.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thank you very much everyone! I feel really welcome

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    most welcome home, rika!
    Hehe, thanks 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
    Greetings and welcome, Rika. Always nice to have fresh meat on the slab x]

I am not online as much as I'd like to be nowadays, but should you need any help with Roleplaying and otherwise building a character, feel free to message me in-game.

I promise I won't bite~
    ...Fresh meat? =O

=O That would be really appreiated (My spelling...IT IS DERP)! Thanks a bunch =D

Quote Originally Posted by ScaleIron View Post
    She's lieing, she bites all the time. Lykopis has the marks to prove it.

Oh, and welcome! I also have not been around as much as I wanted, but since training is (FINALLY) coming to a close for now, I'll be around much more once I'm home again. If you're looking for help roleplaying, or crafting, or even hunting, just let me know. You'll be most likely to find me in the roleplay channel, or just send me a tell.
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
    -x-Grabs and wrestles Kan's maw shut.-x-

Shhhh, you'll scare it away! >/
    =O -runrunrunrunrunrun-

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    Greetings and welcome to the Order Shard. Craft level is just that. It has little effect on your adventure level EXCEPT that you can use the higher of either to wear certain scales. So, if your craft level is at least 20 higher than your adventure, you'd be able to wear some scales a tier higher than your adventure level allows. Just keep that in mind. To level faster, might I suggest making and deconstructing spells and/or making and selling gems.
    Thank you very much for the tip! That will help alot
    Last edited by Rika; June 20th, 2010 at 03:12 AM.

I quit for a time upon level 17. I plan on coming back too after a long hiatus. I bet all the dragons that were mere hatchlings back when I played are now all adults. *jealousy*
    Living is the only revenge we Jedi can partake in. If the Empire fails to kill us all, we win. http://baishenlong.deviantart.com/

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Well, I can guarantee ONE is, Shen. Tagath made adult over the weekend.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information