Thread: BlUE VEX FRINGES

Default BlUE VEX FRINGES

Hunters of Order,

Flame and me are in urgend need of -20- (or more) Blue Vexator Fringes.

We got some, but after days of hunting, murderlags and the impression that there are only 2 Vexes there per island (and we can`t fly from island to island)
    we gave up on this

We are also interested in other t5 comps, cause Lupus (Flame`s alt) needs teched spells and armor, and I need an additional scale set.

Pls contact us here/via pm/ingame

thy for help in advance

Lov & Flame
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Default Re: BlUE VEX FRINGES

Many Thanks to

LungTien & Dracaena

we got all fringes we needed

hugs from

Lov & Flame

Petty your not on chaos epi loves to get death points there ! but he knows certain dangerous haunts on each island where there 4 or 5 cupel weeks back he got 11 in 1 hour
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Had good luck last night on Chaos, had 1 hour to kill so went to the satyr islands (forget the name now, the 1 with famine) got 10 blue vex in about 15 kill and 5 Energized Kwellen drop in 3 kill and a few other comps.
    Though, I've had this "rule" for many many years now: If you dont get good drop or any in 20 kills come back another day. I know drops are suppose to be random but still you can go hunt get nothing then next day get 1 in almost every kill. That has happened to me and others in my guild hundreds of time so it cant be just a fluke.
    Good luck Lovwyrm on future hunt.

Thank you Epi and Image
    *wingwaves a friendly hello to her friends on Chaos*

Thread Information