Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: [Closed] Current Bugs

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Current Bugs

If you mean the statue above Relstaroth's lair, there is a place. Climb up to Brysmendrik and go on the opposite side of the mountain behind him. Instead of falling down to the cobalt field, get a good running start and glide off it. You can get just to the edge of the statue's ledge.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Xarinis seems to open a new chat tab instead of opening a popup window like all NPC's do. Also his first line I got from him was "Hello, %n% you come to seeking knowledge of stone?"...
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Quarrying Mastery VIII offered at level 70 by Kreig in Chiconis.

Accepted the quest, created 75 Obsidian bricks, handed them in and got my reward ten levels early.

The fungus on New Trismus cannot be harvested with training tools.

When an attempt is made to harvest with a training harvest knife or training tanning blade the user gets an error stating that the fungus can only be harvested with a harvest knife, tanning blade, Istarian Army Knife, or Ingenuity.

Johald will give a player the quest to gather fungus for processing at level 5 outfitter, and upon return give the player the formula "Fungal Cap Processing". The formula cannot be used without tanning skill of 150.

The player is unable to complete the quest at this point (create 50 fungal strips).

I'll just bank the caps and formula, drop the quest, and return to it at a higher level.

Johald gave me a quest that asked me to gather the components for 50 hide tannin... I believe it was something along the lines of "Beginning distilling'.

Sometime during the gathering of the water and sap the quest vanished from the quest log and is not available from Johald again.

Johald's quest "Excess Shoulders" has no quest dialog from Johald and selecting the quest puts the quest step to see Geoff in the quest log. But visiting Geoff does not advance the quest.

Guessing that this quest was the same as previous quests in that I needed to make 5 of the item mentioned, I did so and still no response from Geoff.

If you create a character that has the same name as one you've created before, the game will crash with no error messages immediately after confirming the character's name. You will have to go through the launcher again and select the character you just created in order to play it.

This appears to be because the prefs folder for that name already exists, as deleting the prefs folder will stop the game from crashing at that point.

Not a huge thing, but it is a bug.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

In Plundered Tombs: Ritual of Eternal Rest there seems to be something wrong with the pale orbs. I got the quest, gathered and made pale orbs but the quest log wouldn't update. Only after I deleted the orbs and bought 10 new ones was the item checked off on the shopping list.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortura View Post
    Quarrying Mastery VIII offered at level 70 by Kreig in Chiconis.

Accepted the quest, created 75 Obsidian bricks, handed them in and got my reward ten levels early.
    got it. thanks.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Raeshlavik View Post
    The fungus on New Trismus cannot be harvested with training tools.

When an attempt is made to harvest with a training harvest knife or training tanning blade the user gets an error stating that the fungus can only be harvested with a harvest knife, tanning blade, Istarian Army Knife, or Ingenuity.
    Got it. Thanks.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Dont know if this was mentioned before but the t2 comp do not list the tier on them. Looked at t1 to t6 and the others are showing the tier.

Defense: Armor V - Tech requirements VS Description doesnt match
    Priceless Radiant Leather Hand Wraps - show in game as a sword

Lots of technique descriptions seem to miss their tier in their description

Quest: Plundered Tomb: The Ritual of Eternal Rest

1) One of the objectives in the quest requires you to "Gather ten (10) units of Blessed Water using the Crystal Flask from the Pond of Harmony in front of the Cleric's Tower"

Once arrived at the blessed well I try to use a bucket on this, ofcourse this wont work as I need to use a "Crystal Flask". Once I equip that and try to harvest I get the following error;

"Current tool has a quality of 1 but resource node Blessed Water Well requires a quality of at least 2"

2) The quest tells you to get a "Fragmented Soul Shard from an Ancient Burial Guardian" however the monster that drops this isnt named like that, its "Torrash".
    Last edited by Dakoren Ironhand; January 19th, 2011 at 11:09 PM.

Quest: The Lone Wolf of New Trismus

Bug: Lone Wolf No longer drops Lone Wolf Hide rendering the quest broken

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    Defense: Armor V - Tech requirements VS Description doesnt match
    Priceless Radiant Leather Hand Wraps - show in game as a sword
    Got it. Thanks.

Found a Corroded Adamantium Sword Grip but doesn't look like it's used to make anything with. What's it for?

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    Lots of technique components seem to miss their tier in their description
    To be more precise, mainly the T2 comps.

After talking to Brysmendrik and being told to go back to Karane, Karane the Historian offers no further continuation of the RoP quest at all.

In New Rach, Selia Addlebrock <no name available> I believe that's the new IBM/LT buyer.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Thread Information