Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [Closed] Current Bugs

Default Re: Current Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Terao View Post
    Henchmen Adept / Guard / Captain
    Drop Lesser Skeleton Skulls, they do not look like skeletons.

Icon of the Golden-bloom
    Shows not correct in backpack, I think it should be 2x2, but it shows only 1x2 squares:

Icon of Map of the Dalimond Peninsula
    Shows not correct in backpack, I think it should fit 3x3, but it shows 4x4 squares:

Vandus Confederation: Traitor in the midst II
    1. Forth step leads to the wrong place must be Spire's Gate instead of Spire's Trail
    2. Quest seems to stuck, I've been to all positions but nothing happens. I've talked to the Mayor in Dalimond again, nothing, quest says nothing about the next step.

Central Valley: Shamanic Rites
    Eilin sends you to a skulk village in the wrong direction "...just to the northeast.", the Village is to the southeast.
    Got em. Thanks.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

"Quest "Jemmei's Late Delivery" now requires 400 Uncut Rose Quartz instead of 500."

After this change went live the quest doesn't seem to update after getting 400 uncut Rose Quartz.

Also mentionable is that the dialogue with Jemmei still say 500 uncut gems.
    Tavar Ssaic (Order) - Sslik Berserker Maniac
    Mudz (Chaos) - Ssleek Monkey
    Trekk (Chaos) - Sslik Grandmaster Monk
    Telzun (Chaos) - Ancient Sslik, uhm I mean dragon :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Iz View Post
    "Quest "Jemmei's Late Delivery" now requires 400 Uncut Rose Quartz instead of 500."

After this change went live the quest doesn't seem to update after getting 400 uncut Rose Quartz.

Also mentionable is that the dialogue with Jemmei still say 500 uncut gems.
    Got it... The step was empty. Which is really weird because the content tool won't allow you to leave it empty. Very strange. But good catch.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Traitor in the Midst II - when you finally find out where Gregory is you have to kill 10 henchmen and Gregory. The quest updates upon killing 1 henchman and killing the captain then counts as Gregory.

Quote Originally Posted by Charys Stormchild View Post
    Traitor in the Midst II - when you finally find out where Gregory is you have to kill 10 henchmen and Gregory. The quest updates upon killing 1 henchman and killing the captain then counts as Gregory.
    Already been reported. But thank you.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but on the four tech kits you receive for the Dalimond Penninsula tombs, the descriptive text mentions the kind of reward that you are to receive, but yet the techs themselves don't give any indication of the values of the rewards (for instance, +10 to power or whatever).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    Not sure if it's a bug or not, but on the four tech kits you receive for the Dalimond Penninsula tombs, the descriptive text mentions the kind of reward that you are to receive, but yet the techs themselves don't give any indication of the values of the rewards (for instance, +10 to power or whatever).
    Nope, not a bug. As designed.

Quote Originally Posted by Charys Stormchild View Post
    How did you get to that point? I'm still stuck with the quest not moving forward after checking the Observatory Outpost while tracking Gregory...? aaahhh... guess i needed to explore looking for more guards where he was last seen headed...
    Last edited by awdz; August 31st, 2010 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    How did you get to that point? I'm still stuck with the quest not moving forward after checking the Observatory Outpost while tracking Gregory...? aaahhh... guess i needed to explore looking for more guards where he was last seen headed...
    Yes, find 4 more npc's to greet which will talk about gregory. Last one send you in the direction of Gregory's camp.

I'm not sure if any of the steps are even supposed to be visible. I recall after greeting one or two more of the guards beyond the observatory outpost one, that the quest disappeared from my quest log. But it still was apparently active since I found one or two more npc's to greet, and then killed gregory (he's just named henchmen captain, but he is a fiend wizard lvl 40) and the other henchmen and then finished quest by talking to Micklin again.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Well, here it is time for me to look around and I noticed a couple bugs that may have been overlooked. It appears that during the plot revamp, some extra space was added that caused some gaps. Now, normally, this would be no problem, but given that both gaps are in the Selen-Balit Bridge and you CAN fall between the bridge spans and drown if not quick enough on the recall, I thought I'd mention them here.

26112/21489 and 26105/21335 are places to stand and see the gaps.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Expert Fine Large Axe

All 5 products in this formula say they are usable by Neo-Druid (NEO).

Should be BRSK, RVR, WAR

Edit
    Expert Large Axe is the same
    Last edited by Chasing; September 1st, 2010 at 06:50 PM.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Creating a new character, I've just joined the Outfitter's school. The "quest notes help" for collecting 55 unspun flax says:

"Well done! Now you should have your harvest knife equipped. Go ahead and click on the 'gather' button. You will begin collecting copper & tin ore. You can also double-click on the plants to begin gathering from them or press the keyboard shortcut (BACKSPACE)"

Presumably it should say "you will begin collecting unspun flax" ?
    - Kesqui - Formerly of Ice, now of Chaos, lair in Liak
    First Rebirth 12-12-2003 / Ascended to Ancient 12-12-2010

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing View Post
    Expert Fine Large Axe

All 5 products in this formula say they are usable by Neo-Druid (NEO).

Should be BRSK, RVR, WAR

Edit
    Expert Large Axe is the same
    Got it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    and then killed gregory (he's just named henchmen captain, but he is a fiend wizard lvl 40)
    Thats a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Thats a bug.
    Ah. I did look all over and not find anything named Gregory. Was he just misnamed, but we killed the correct npc?

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Ah. I did look all over and not find anything named Gregory. Was he just misnamed, but we killed the correct npc?
    Misnamed, yes.

Not really a bug: the Henchmen Captain outside Gregory's outpost wields a two-hands axe but he's supposed to be a Paladin. A sword would be more consistent to Paladin school.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

When doing the Imperial Assessor quests, the "Weight of the World" movement modifier was not removed from my character after taking it back to the Assistant of Endurance - was it intended to affect me all the way to the Assessor of Wit?
    - Kesqui - Formerly of Ice, now of Chaos, lair in Liak
    First Rebirth 12-12-2003 / Ascended to Ancient 12-12-2010

Default adamantium keys

I made 400 adamantium keys. They list damage done as 188-188. I have used over 200 of them and they only do 180 damage. The chests have 188 hp so it reqs 2 keys to open them.
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

Quest "Tooth and Claw: Tooth and Claw Expert" asks for Ash or Flame Blights from the WD.

Killing Ash Blights does not add to the total.

Thread Information