Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: [Closed] Current Bugs

Default Re: Current Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    Found a Corroded Adamantium Sword Grip but doesn't look like it's used to make anything with. What's it for?
    I apologize, they are not used. Originally they were going to be a part of repairing broken swords, but to keep things more balanced were removed from the final design. They will be removed from loot tables for the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    After talking to Brysmendrik and being told to go back to Karane, Karane the Historian offers no further continuation of the RoP quest at all.
    I don't see how this can happen if your character otherwise qualifies for the RoP quest.

Notice something odd about the stats on the Priceless Thornwood Staff. Shouldn't it provide focus/power instead of strength/dexterity since it suppose to be for spellcasters?
    Also there seems to be something wrong with it's texture not displaying properly because most of the staff appears whited out. (picture provided).
    Attached Images Attached Images

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    I don't see how this can happen if your character otherwise qualifies for the RoP quest.
    I do not have another hatchling to confirm if its utterly buggered or just me, but here you go:
    Attached Images Attached Images

All bugs in this thread are fixed or marked as "known issues", thus closing the thread and starting a new one for organization purposes.

Thread Information