Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [Closed] Current Bugs

Default Re: Current Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Its working for me. When you greeted the Mayor, did you have the "Strangely Familiar Token" in your inventory (not vault)?
    Amon I do not find token in vault or inventory. May I have another? Should I have been able to get this far in this quest without it?

Knossos
    Last edited by Knossos; June 24th, 2010 at 09:12 PM.

The Replica scales can only be got at level 30 instead of the previous level requirement of 25.
    Why would a level 30 get a scale that's for a level 25 and will outgrow in 5 levels instead of 10?

Quote Originally Posted by Xarog View Post
    And for some reason my character stops responding to commands at random moments. I just watched myself die while standing around as two spiders attacked me to death. Couldn't heal myself, couldn't attack, couldn't cast any spells or use any abilities.

There wasn't any discernable lag. It was as if the server just decided to ignore my attempts at controlling my character.

Edit : Not a bug, unless you count the lack of stun animation.

But I have to say, giving a mob a 30 second stun which does ~700 damage over 30 seconds, cannot be dispelled, and drops all your stats to 80% of their usual totals is utterly ridiculous. It's something I'd expect on a quest mob like fafnir or reklar, not your garden variety t5 mob.
    I was hunting those purple tarantulas last night myself. I really wish the icons for the debuffs were something other then the generic snowflake. Have to mouse over to check if I have the poison frailty or the other one that locks you up where you can't do any actions. Though buttons graying out and nothing happening is a quicker heads up many times.

It appears if you have the poison immunity buff running it will prevent that from landing but with the 5 minute cooldown that buff has limited use. And I didn't test it extensively to make sure it was really doing what I thought it was.

So fly away quick when your keys gray out. I can't imagine fighting these things as a biped.

Dracaena

Stunning them first goes a long way...

But with only tail whip until you go ancient, and dragon fear's long cool down...
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Just killed Mouf. Got absolutely nothing from her. Not sure if that's supposed to be possible.
    Actually, it isn't possible. He drops a minimum of 2 items guaranteed.

Also, the purple weaver venom drops are abysmal.
    Were you only attempting to kill the Shrunken Weavers?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Actually, it isn't possible. He drops a minimum of 2 items guaranteed.
    Killed Mouf twice, no items on either occasion.

Were you only attempting to kill the Shrunken Weavers?
    Nope, I was killing all the purple weavers I could find, including the turgid variety. To give you a rough idea, I have 25 purple weaver thoraxes and 18 turgid weaver thoraxes from when I was hunting yesterday, and yet I only got 5 venom.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruliyam View Post
    Stunning them first goes a long way...

But with only tail whip until you go ancient, and dragon fear's long cool down...
    *rummages though Veruliyam's scale pack for that area effect secret weapon stun*

No such thing as _A_ purple tarantula.

Dracaena

guys grab your self a good set of Crush resistant scales = mitigates most damage if not all sure they hit .... for 0 Dracanaa pm me if you need some of this comp ill go hunting
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Killed Mouf twice, no items on either occasion.
    Just killed Granduus. He also dropped nothing.

I just looted a form, was gonna pass it on to my biped, but it would not work. I finally noticed it was attuned. Its the : Expert Reinforced Round shield
    What am I suppose to do with that? I cant hoard it, i cant pawn it and I cant give it to someone who could use it. Why attune forms you loot? bug?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jemmei in Heart asks for 500 uncut gems from level 30 Rose Quarts golems.

500 *6= 3,000 bulk. A level 40 scalepack holds 2350 bulk. Even with capacity quests up to level 30, that's 2800 bulk and 200 bulk too low to carry without a cargo disk.

Are we expected to drag a cargo disk from Heart to Dalimond for a small amount of xp through Blight creatures or wolves?

Abigail in Bris only asks for 200 gems or 1200 bulk, something easily carried in a pack (Level 20 is 1800 capacity) and Dalimond is a stone's throw away.

Quote Originally Posted by Image View Post
    I just looted a form, was gonna pass it on to my biped, but it would not work. I finally noticed it was attuned. Its the : Expert Reinforced Round shield
    What am I suppose to do with that? I cant hoard it, i cant pawn it and I cant give it to someone who could use it. Why attune forms you loot? bug?
    I got this one as well. All the expert round shield formulas are attuned on pickup. Mistakently attuned when those master forms were attuned.

Quest from Galeon the Scholar Trainer in Kion:
    Scholar: Scrolls and Beyond

The second link in his chat showed as messed up and unclickable. Clicked the first one and it went past. Weird thing is it looks ok in the chat log.

Master biped construction formulas are now attuned. These were also not supposed to be attuned like the round shield forms, nor were they mentioned in the patch notes. I had a full set in storage on a formula mule toon and now they are stuck there.

Armor and Scale Tech Kit: Etheral Essence Salve. When you mistakenly try to apply this tech kit on a random item (not a armor or scale piece), the client crashes. I just wanted to put it in a pouch with some other treasures and it crashed twice.

Here is the .maura:

Code:
    crash_log::open_maura(): Successfully started crash log at 06.27.2010 02:04:06.966.
    crash_log::on_crash(): Exception caught from thread 0x00000954 (2388) on 06.27.2010 02:07:26.829.
       _____
      /     \
     /       \
     | R.I.P.|
     |       |
     |       |
    ~~~@>-+-~~~

The ACCESS_VIOLATION hits! The ACCESS_VIOLATION hits! You die.

c0000005h (ACCESS_VIOLATION)
    The thread tried to read from the virtual address 0x00000120 for which it does not have the appropriate access.

You died in...
    EAX=00000000
    EBX=14F10010
    ECX=1404C864
    EDX=00000001
    ESI=05B32B10
    EDI=00000001
    CS:EIP=0023:0054066C
    SS:ESP=002B:0018D904   EBP=207C3168
    DS=002B   ES=002B   FS=0053   GS=002B
    FLAGS=00210246

ADDRESS   FRAME     FUNCTION/FILE;LINE
    0054066C  207C3168  (unknown)
                        (unknown)
    3A0DFFFF  00CCA1C1  (unknown)
                        (unknown)

crash_log::on_crash(): Successfully finish maura, and start minidump

crash_log::on_crash(): Successfully finish minidump

crash_log::finish(): Terminating the process.

SetUnhandledExceptionFilter to be old filter.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

The Master Hide Tannin form aint showing up when filtering for Master forms only
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Upon completion of the quest Town Marshall:Big Problem, the server text states: "You are successful. The large ruxus are a much small population. Let the Marshall know you completed his task.

Should read: much smaller population

Greetings,

Server: Chaos
    NPC: Geleon the Wise
    Quest: Scholar: Beginning Scrolls II
    Problem: Beginner Resistance Scroll formula not given on accepting quest.

-AnkleBasher
    Oh Sure, Pick On The Little Guy!

Not sure if this is classified as a bug, but the creatures in the new content drop trophies that are not colored with the consistency of their tier.
    Forest Gruok trophies are brown, the color of T1 trophies
    Skulk Trophies are granite colored, the color of T5 trophies

Not sure if there are others but those are just what I've found so far.
    They should be slate colored to remain consistent with other T2 trophies in the game to prevent confusion and accidental deletion.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Master biped construction formulas are now attuned. These were also not supposed to be attuned like the round shield forms, nor were they mentioned in the patch notes. I had a full set in storage on a formula mule toon and now they are stuck there.
    They were attuned properly. As were the shield formulas. Both are purchased. The round shield formulas were on a loot table, that has been fixed for the next patch.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information