Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [Closed] Current Bugs

Default Re: Current Bugs

As an addendum, I logged in today to find 2 stacks of radiant essence in my partially filled Tarbash's disk. I combined the stacks and did the inventory split/readd to disk before it was filled, and did not have the problem with the invisible gathering.

Maybe it only occurs if you log on in the field with your disk already attached and just gather with no other inventory actions?

Can't seem to find this reported elsewhere (which is rather surprising), but Tokens of Esteem to allow bipeds and hatchlings to attend an Ascension are Attuned. Therefore, they cannot be traded to said bipeds and hatchlings so that they can get to the Peak.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
    Can't seem to find this reported elsewhere (which is rather surprising), but Tokens of Esteem to allow bipeds and hatchlings to attend an Ascension are Attuned. Therefore, they cannot be traded to said bipeds and hatchlings so that they can get to the Peak.
    I have just checked Blight and Chaos databases and the Token of Esteem is marked as "Tradeable" in both databases . However, please note that you will need to create a new stack in inventory in order to have a "tradeable" stack, as the properties of existing stacks will be inherited from that stack if you have a stack which is not tradeable.
    Last edited by Velea; July 29th, 2010 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Changed based on database check

Did you test this, Raptress? I know my old Token was attuned in the last revamp, but when I went to Lantenal with empty bags he handed me five new unattuned Tokens for my own Rite.

...the complication that arose there was Lantenal wouldn't recognize the new tokens in another hatchling's inventory to attune them to the Peak of Storms. I didn't check at the time whether they were in the middle of their Rites, and I didn't test it with a biped since having even one person unable to go to the Peak meant I'd go elsewhere. So I'm not positive who's affected or why, sorry!

The 5 that Lantanel handed to my alt were not stacked and were attuned. This was before the bug that they were attuned was reported. Perhaps they do stack when not attuned have not tested that.

Knossos

I'm going off what happened at an Ascension that I helped a hatchling through probably a week or a week and a half ago. They said that the tokens they were given were Attuned, and they had to setup a channel to do their RP for their Ascension since people that they wanted to be able to attend were unable to be attuned to the portal.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Seems that a few Redbacked Tarantula's are now spawning with the Redbacked Spiders outside Aughendell. Is this intentional?

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    Seems that a few Redbacked Tarantula's are now spawning with the Redbacked Spiders outside Aughendell. Is this intentional?

Knossos
    In addition, Just visited Redbacked Tarantula spawn in Northern Deadlands and spawn included a few Redbacked Spiders...

These observations are on Order Shard.

Knossos

First step of Dralnok's Doom (Chapter 2): Searching the Darkness:

Gulnor tells you, '[blah blah blah.] Go to Delgaratah and speak with Sergeant Dylan of the Iron Guard; he may have some knowledge of the fate of Lord Dralnok.'

The second step of the quest "ARoP - Scale of the Ancients - A Master of Lore" (Helian, if there happens to be two flavors) is "Conv 4".

ARoP - Scale of the Ancients - Capture the Soaring Wind (Helian): the flavor text on the Bolt of Lightning item reads "A bolt of lightening from the fist of the greatest of storm ogres." (Side-note: quest could maybe use some clean-up, now that these guys haven't been called anything involving storms or lightning in how-many-patches.)

The item "Head of Mani the Dire Wolf" reads: "the bloody head of the Dire Wolf known as Mani. The head will likely fetch a hefty price at the market." However, the item is attuned on pick-up and thus cannot be sold. I haven't heard of any use for the item, so uh... is the text on it misleading, or should it not have been attuned?

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    Got it.

The item "Head of Mani the Dire Wolf" reads: "the bloody head of the Dire Wolf known as Mani. The head will likely fetch a hefty price at the market." However, the item is attuned on pick-up and thus cannot be sold. I haven't heard of any use for the item, so uh... is the text on it misleading, or should it not have been attuned?
    No, its just meant to refer to the bounty you can get on it. Fixed for the next patch.

ARoP - Scale of the Ancients - Capture the Soaring Wind (Helian): the flavor text on the Bolt of Lightning item reads "A bolt of lightening from the fist of the greatest of storm ogres." (Side-note: quest could maybe use some clean-up, now that these guys haven't been called anything involving storms or lightning in how-many-patches.)
    Got it.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quest "ARoP - Ritual of Journey: Enter Akhanis", on step 10 or 11 ("...and a small drop of ink..." / "no undead wisp is an island" respectively):

Akhanis tells you, 'Well, you should have known I would need ink! Stylus needs ink. Ink needs stylus. Why must I explain every little step to you?! Ok, fine. The ink is magic. It will make the rune glow and look impressive. Like that one over there, see? It's nice, isn't it? Anyway, you will need magical essence from undead wisps to make the ink glow.'

The "undead wisps" bit is a clickable link, and the quest log advances as it needs to, but Akhanis just repeats 'I do not believe I can me of assistance to you, Dragon.' Not sure if the link exists erroneously or whether he's supposed to tell you something about the undead wisps you need to nab essence from.
    Attached Images Attached Images

1. "ARoP - Ritual of Journey: Enter Akhanis"
      • Upon completion, Hethsa tells you, ' [blah blah blah] Surely you must have encountered the Shadow Dragon or Selienawhen you won your wings? [blah blah]'

2. "ARoP - Ritual of Journey: Spirits In Solitude"
      • Upon picking it up, Hethsa says absolutely nothing; speaking to her again with the quest picked up she only says 'Hurry <player> the Spirits await!' Quest log works ok, but without a guide, friends, or psychic ability, the step description (Phantom of Winters Peak) might not be enough.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I've been told Spell: Heal Increase IV drops off tier 4 golems. Tagath proudly flew off to Dralk and slaughtered obsidian, lava, and opal golems en masse for three days now and still no Heal Increase IV tech. Is it missing from loot tables or is it found elsewhere?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    I've been told Spell: Heal Increase IV drops off tier 4 golems. Tagath proudly flew off to Dralk and slaughtered obsidian, lava, and opal golems en masse for three days now and still no Heal Increase IV tech. Is it missing from loot tables or is it found elsewhere?

Nope, it drops from many different monsters. But it is on the loot tables.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Tagath's changed obsidian mirror is back, but it has an odd property to it. It cannot be MOVED. Whatever square it occupies in his inventory, that's where it is. It can't go to another square, be put into a backpack pouch, or put into the vault. In the main window, a line pops up, "This item cannot be moved." Ummm, why not?

Can you check to see if the item says it is "Attuned" in the item description?

Nope, it says nothing about being attuned.

Changed Obsidian Mirror

Looking into the mirror, you see reflected an adult dragon of considerable vitality and, you believe, startling good looks.

Bulk 1

Tagath just finished Essence Harvesting Mastery X. At the end, Caspuras has a bit of a problem forming a paragraph:

Caspuras tells you, 'Tagath, you have proven yourself a master of the wisps. It is time for you to [[return]]
    take on the most closely guarded secrets of the master soul gatherers passed [[return]]
    down from the times of our ancestors. Pay close attention, this knowledge [[return]]
    is valuable beyond words.'

A few too many returns in there, I think.

Thread Information