Thread: Were is everyone?

Default Were is everyone?

Well got it working...
    Wow that was a long down time, brings back memorys,,haha

Only thing ive noticed that has changed for me since last playing...back when they merged the servers and 1 year after..

Is the items are different..stats wise...and the broken shard peices are new..

I havent seen many people on accept a few in starter town..and thats it..

I guess theres no global chat system? if there is i havent seen anyone use it..

So were is everyone hanging out?
    In the higher areas?
    Think ill need to down load the map system again to see whats were..

Im just rambling here...i dont think my old account would still be around from 2002 or 2004 cant remember...

But i think a new start may be beter..
    well hope to see you all in game..

Mumbles to himself....

Default Re: Were is everyone?

I doubt the server will be completely empty. First of what server did you start on? Blight is the test server and is likely to be less filled then Order or Chaos.

As far as global chat system that is still present, on Chaos there are always people in market and dragon, most of the time also in Crimson Dawn chatroom. I doubt that on Order market and dragon channel are empty.

To use it select the "talk cloud" thingy in your chatscreen, you should get a list of channels
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

don't ask me, i was the only one on blight for hours today....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Your old account is likely still here. I think you need to have the old log in information. Or make a ticket with as much information as you can remember and they may be able to track it down for you.

The game is more of a niche market these days then it was in the days after merger. So people are more spread out and the chat channels are your best contact place to look. Market and New Player channels are good places for questions (New Player Assistance if you are on Chaos), it does vary as to which shard you are on. I don't think Blight uses either of those channels. We also have more of an international player base so time of day will make a difference on what folks you find awake.

But we are still here and aren't going anywhere. Welcome Home!

Dracaena

Thanks for the welcome..
    Yes im on Chaos..and so was old account,.
    Do they advertise this game at all?

It was so good with there crafting and building design..i love seeying the harvest nodes get removed then replaced later on...

And to watch your house go up like a real building lot is just wild..
    Im not sure if they added any new decor to houses..last time i had one all you used it for was storage , and i think a few items you could place..

Tazoon is still empty, what a shame...a few npc here and there but not players....

I did go on the verious chat channels , but no one said or typed a word...

Ah well lets see what happens in the next few weeks..

See you all in game...

most conversation is in group chats, private chats, guild chats.

As Draca said- we are still here-
    welcome back -and have as much fun as we have
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by goingnuts View Post
    Thanks for the welcome..
    Yes im on Chaos..and so was old account,.
    Do they advertise this game at all?

It was so good with there crafting and building design..i love seeying the harvest nodes get removed then replaced later on...

And to watch your house go up like a real building lot is just wild..
    Im not sure if they added any new decor to houses..last time i had one all you used it for was storage , and i think a few items you could place..

Tazoon is still empty, what a shame...a few npc here and there but not players....

I did go on the verious chat channels , but no one said or typed a word...

Ah well lets see what happens in the next few weeks..

See you all in game...
    In my Experience Tazoon city is as empty as the desert around it always. I have NEVER ONCE encountered a single PC out in the field while questing or fighting.

You will mostly find people hanging out in New Tristmus and the two major Dragon Cities Chiconis and Dralk.

As for the chat - yea sometimes it can be *crickets*. But if you start talking or ask a question, often you'll at least get a response.

Market and Dragon usually being the most populace. I can't speak for Chaos chats - I know in Order there are a few other rooms that usually have some people hanging out in them talking (that are public). But even then there may be no more than 10-20 people in those at a time so its not a huge number of people.

And yea, I can go weeks around in game without seeing another person. Tazoon is "lagfest" for most and so most of its utility was taken out long ago - so yea you won't see many around there.

New Trismus is your best bet I know on Order, Chaos I can't say - Chiconis is pretty dead on Order at all times, though can sometimes find a few in Dralk. (Dragons that is, I can't speak for where Bipeds hang out anywhere lol). There is no "central" place you're going to find people hanging out - as most people tend to do their thing (on their plots and such) and 'Hang out' in the global chat or guild chat etc.

But the game's populace is very small, so chat channels are the best way (including guild, etc.) to try and get some company.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

On Chaos, try Bristugo, most of the time there are people there.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Thread Information