Thread: Order Server Down ? ~ Til When?

Unhappy Order Server Down ? ~ Til When?

Hey... I've been all over the forums trying to see if I could find any information on how long we can expect the Order server to be down. I've found nothing ~ Most games post this sort of thing in an "Announcements" section or in News or something ~ ~ ~ Can anyone tell me anything?

Default Re: Order Server Down ? ~ Til When?

Normal maintenance is roughly 4-5 hours, longer if they are going to patch or do some work on the servers.

So if it is a normal maint you are looking at another 1-2 hours before they are back up again.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Well thats a bummer

The Ice Queen has Awaken!http://dragcave.net/user/Carsia

Its normal every week..really. I hope they get my shard transfer done though..

I would like to suggest that it would be nice if someone in customer service could take a moment to post an announcement for the players to let us know when to expect maintenance on which server ~ So we are not left in the dark wondering whats going on ~ ~ It's a simple courtesy that most games provide to their players. I mean seriously, there's not even a note in the "news" section on the log in interface.

How is a new player to know when this "normal" time is ? LoL
    Last edited by kyrsti; July 6th, 2010 at 03:59 PM. Reason: clarification

There is usually a news post on the window of the launcher after accepting the EULA. I don't know if it was there for you, kyrsti-- mine appears to have run off today for some reason-- but almost every day for the past I-don't-know-how-many-months it's been there as a reminder than Chaos and Order get their weekly check-up on Tuesdays.

There is also, for the older players, the fact that the servers have come down every Tuesday for months and months, but I doubt that's as much help for newbies.

Earlier that section was blank.. now it shows a note 6/29/10 maintenance. Thank you everyone for your input :=)

Shards are up - Just got into Chaos :P
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Thread Information