Thread: [Closed] Bug in Imbued Sandstone Brick formula

Default [Closed] Bug in Imbued Sandstone Brick formula

I am using the Expert Stoneworking Pedestal with the Imbued Sandstone Brick formula and the bonus for being Expert was not being added to my Cur Skill.

Default Re: Bug in Imbued Sandstone Brick formula

Stoneworking pedestals have never given a bonus to stoneworking skill.

The stone cutter machines do give a bonus to stoneworking skill.

Stoneworking pedestals will give bonuses to spellcraft, masonry.

Problem here is that the imbued brick formulas (for dragon cargo disc components not lairshaping) are setup to use a stoneworking pedestal. Perhaps they should have been setup to use the stone cutter instead?

If you look at the imbued metal bars (for lairshaper) they are setup to use a smelter which is the equivalent of a stone cutter (ignoring the different skills used).
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

And of course, biped buildings no longer provide bonuses to dragons anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Xarog View Post
    And of course, biped buildings no longer provide bonuses to dragons anymore...
    o_O Since when? I was using an expert scholar's shop to fashion spells just last night and getting the proper bonuses.

If I had to guess, "not getting machines bonus" issues as a dragon would stem from trying to make an item that used one skill but a machine that doesn't boost said skill-- like energized azulyte or lairshaping pieces.

-Energized azulyte is created with the Essence Shaping skill, but made at a Crystal Shaper machine (which boosts crystalshaping, not essence shaping).
    -Lairshaping pieces (everything from imbued bars to flowstones) are created with the Lairshaping skill, but made at machines which provide no boost to lairshaping (essence channelers, stoneworking pedestals, crystalshapers, smelters).

Sorry Xarog, but biped machines DO give bonuses to dragons. The only machine that will not give a bonus is an anvil for scalecrafting (you have to use a scaleforge). And as the OP said the stone pedestal for the Imbued Bricks. I have expert shops on my plots in Augh and use them regularly for the shop bonus for both of my dragons.

Holth and Wirenth of Order

Quote Originally Posted by Holth View Post
    Sorry Xarog, but biped machines DO give bonuses to dragons. The only machine that will not give a bonus is an anvil for scalecrafting (you have to use a scaleforge). And as the OP said the stone pedestal for the Imbued Bricks. I have expert shops on my plots in Augh and use them regularly for the shop bonus for both of my dragons.

Holth and Wirenth of Order
    Ah. My mistake then.

Thread Information