Thread: Improved Revitalize Formula

Default Improved Revitalize Formula

Hi All,

I have been looking all over for the Improved Revitalize formula and cannot seem to find it anywhere. I have checked all the scholars and consigners I can find. Is this formula a drop only? Thx in advance for the help.
    Toven Dayye, Chaos

Default Re: Improved Revitalize Formula

mmm good question .. I was sure I bought my Beginner: Improved Revitalize form from Minisa Albrath the Spellcrafter trainer in Dalimond but I just went there to see if she has it and it's not in the list.

I've been looking for the Journeyman: Improved Revitalize form and that isn't at the Spellcrafter trainer in Kirascant either.

What happened with these formula's ?? Am I mistaken about buying the beginner one and have they always been a drop ?? Inquiring Minds Would Like to Know??

Just Me,
    Tim - Hakiem
    The Circle Turns - The Worlds Pass
    If We Seek Tomorrow - Today Won't Last

Hi,

AFAIK only the basic forms are sold by trainers. So Improved spells would be drop only.
    Similar to the various armor forms for instance.
    Scale and Ringmail forms can be bought, while Plate and Chainmail forms are drop only.

Same behaviour through the tiers.

/Irra

Improved bolt spells are drop-only, so I would suspect that Improved healing spells would be as well.

From what I can tell, forms that are 1-99 skill level are sold; 100-199 are drop only and I assume the same is true of Jman levels.

It can take a month or two of checking every day to find most of the forms you will need on the connies (at least on chaos). I am pretty sure the drops are random.

Of course, many of us were fortunate enough to have lots of tokens for the Formulatrons and seeded our forms collections that way.
    Members of The Eyes of Istaria on Chaos; Swordmage on the Wiki.
    Bipeds: Gwendora and Flinq Armstrong
    Dragon: Gildenstern

I thought I would post on this topic again. I have been killing all sorts of mobs, Tiers 1 and 2, but still have not had this item as a drop, nor have I seen it on any connies on Chaos. Has anyone seen this form drop for them?
    Toven Dayye, Chaos

I just scribed a slew of j/man spell forms on my young dragon. Improved Revitalize was one of them. So it does drop. Sorry I can't remember what I looted it from.

Thaalia of Order

Thread Information